Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday (47715 Views)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by fxexperts: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
saysugar:
lol,even elumelu no Worth seyi tinubu wealth,what's different between elu and jim ovia, some money don't shout very rich, banking and betting company is almost same they stakes!
Your ignorance knows no bound i swear. you lots overtake your country a lot and that is the beginning of your problems in this life. NNPC is not even worth the fortune from Facebook alone. be there deceiving yourself.

haybhi1:

Oh, OK, Tony Elemelu junior brother, you win. Congratulations.

Rubbish! God knows I'll not tarry wasting my energy on a hidebound thin-minded person over the net. I definitely won't.
You are actually the tiny minded fellow. You cannot ever reason like a logical person for once. Gather all the data's yourself and do your analysis you won't come here spewing trash like this. and imagine the joker above calling Seyi Tinubu a baby feeding from his mouth been compared to a billionaire. your lots are narrow minded i swear.

saysugar:
mumu ,una like to dey follow leg over which President he big pass? Him status never near gcfr,even dangote dey bow for some people, even if u wan dey talk of president, shey na president tinubu? grin tinubu go buy him pieces, who be elumelu for tinubu side? Even elumelu never get orji kalu Money talk, president tinubu grin see na politics dey make dem hide their wealth,do u even sure if elumelu get fashola money? 8yrs as gover + minister cool see that small makinde for Ibadan is already fukin billionaire before becoming governor, secret of wealth is that power opens different spaces to rich, if u go check out makinde worth after becoming Governor ,he is 5times richer than before became govnor,reason is?he has got power,he is engineer before,lot of spaces opens for riches, doesn't mean he embezzled state money but he is using state power for himself, imagin someone ask u, do u want 100k cash or u want davido direct personal number or otedola whatsapp line
Ignorance is written everywhere on this post. You lots celebrate mediocracy and title too much. The same way you say a king is the richest person from a village. you dont know what you are saying. you like capping nonsense i swear.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Menclothing: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Niger

Dm me on WhatsApps
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Menclothing:

Dm me on WhatsApps
For what?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ghezo: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Ok. How do you think Elumelu ll be useful to Tinubu's govt?
Or should I say aside UBA, what other things can be benefited from Elumelu?
We know Dangote is into oil, sugar, cement etc.

Your question should be the other way round i.e. how can Tinubu's govt be useful to Elumelu? Ditto Dangote...these guys only take from govt, after they must have supported your campaign with funds and other shady logistics prior to election. You need to understand how this terrible society works
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by LogicBomb8: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
haybhi1:
One dumb man upstairs said Tony Elemelu is bigger than a president, forgetting that only one policy from a president is enough to completely dent the position of a billionaire and everything he/she stands for.

Ask Jack Ma of China.
please what exactly did china do to jack ma?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ghezo:

Your question should be the other way round i.e. how can Tinubu's govt be useful to Elumelu? Ditto Dangote...these guys only take from govt, after they must have supported your campaign with funds and other shady logistics prior to election. You need to understand how this terrible society works
Thanks for the insight. I v learned something Mr Ghezo. Are you from Fon or Ewe tribe?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ghezo: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Thanks for the insight. I v learned something Mr Ghezo. Are you from Fon or Ewe tribe?

I'm Fang from Cameroungrin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by saysugar(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
fxexperts:
Your ignorance knows no bound i swear. you lots overtake your country a lot and that is the beginning of your problems in this life. NNPC is not even worth the fortune from Facebook alone. be there deceiving yourself.

You are actually the tiny minded fellow. You cannot ever reason like a logical person for once. Gather all the data's yourself and do your analysis you won't come here spewing trash like this. and imagine the joker above calling Seyi Tinubu a baby feeding from his mouth been compared to a billionaire. your lots are narrow minded i swear.

Ignorance is written everywhere on this post. You lots celebrate mediocracy and title too much. The same way you say a king is the richest person from a village. you dont know what you are saying. you like capping nonsense i swear.
for where? Who dey call king richest here? For my community our king no dey top 50 richest U no like hear fact , dey jonz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter / Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Gozie Okeke Involved In Car Accident In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.