Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday (47711 Views)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
correctguy101:

Remember my first post you quoted?

I agreed about the governor aspect but was doubtful about the president aspect, that was why I quoted highchief1 so he could explain himself.

Well, he mentioned his reasons and that was about it.

You sef, don't let your emotions be everywhere on a faceless forum like NL.

If you be part of Nigeria government now, I for don start serious Royal Rumble with you.

Oya dey go.
lol in an argument everybody is right.Na as we see life we Dey air am.but generally sha business men rule the world.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ghezo: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Elumelu is so so uncomfortable

Baba dey fear make OBO no go dey prack im daughter for im back
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by ElSudani: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
adenuga and Jonathan who in ur mind do u think is bigger

You are probably too young to remember that Adenuga left Nigeria for a while when Obasanjo was breathing on his neck.
Try not to challenge the power of a president, especially the president of Nigeria.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
ABDamola:

You guys don't know anything...
Are you sayin Tony has all the money in UBA balance sheet?
How can Tony be bigger that Nigerian president?
Is he even the main shareholder in UBA?
Yes. He is a billionaire but never compare him with the president. What will you say of Danogote and Otedola? Tony even no near these guys....
U pple sha like displaying ignorance
bros no be me hold their money o.I no no how much them get.my pint was just that we should never compare business men to politicians no we must not.I am in the two sides I held nice political offices I can tell u.a money of office that expires after 4yrs na bullshit na.a successful business man is not ur mate o.The owner of Arise tv did his moms burial last year what we saw in Agbor bros Okowa cannot command it.Business men get more respect bros no worry
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Akalia(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tony Elumelu as with many world entrepreneur billionaires are not your average humans and even maybe not humans. They are humanoids.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
ElSudani:

You are probably too young to remember that Adenuga left Nigeria for a while when Obasanjo was breathing on his neck.
Try not to challenge the power of a president, especially the president of Nigeria.

will the president remain in power forever.adenugu and the Obasanjo who is bigger today.u r just seeing a politician a someone that will not leave office again me Dey see them after office.if u know how many senior political office holders when I ne Dey set down Dey drink with before I left Nigeria u go reduce ur value and respect for politician.Their life na audio bros.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by JagabanBorgu: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.
Do u know what a president represent or u just want to engagè in another bèèr parlor talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Do u know what a president represent or u just want to engagè in another bèèr parlor talk?
when he leave office what happens or is the office forever?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
I hear say the guy go on exile I no Dey really follow em story lol.I get ur point
ask urself wetin send am go exile, Na just his mouth and speech on a television interview make goverment send am to compulsory exile if he must saves his business.. Government that opened antitrust case against alibaba just for saying the China banks acts as a pawn shop, same day his Ant group public offering was rejected and almost 12 different investigation was lunched across his businesses... Lol see brother no allow goverment mean u as a business man. The once worshipped jack Ma who was Chinese saviour has been turned to a villian in face of Chinese people in his own story...

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by correctguy101(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol in an argument everybody is right.Na as we see life we Dey air am.but generally sha business men rule the world .

The informed know this.

Everyone is right at the end of the day, yet it depends....
That's why this ancestor barely engage in arguments especially when I sense it's of no use.

Ah, someone did mention BAT. Compare them to Mr. Elumelu for me. Who's more powerful?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by fixitbyjal(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nanawey:
Davido has really tried, he deserves to be happy

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

This format Don cast bro
Use another one
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
cedricksly:
ask urself wetin send am go exile, Na just his mouth and speech on a television interview make goverment send am to compulsory exile if he must saves his business.. Government that opened antitrust case against alibaba just for saying the China banks acts as a pawn shop, same day his Ant group public offering was rejected and almost 12 different investigation was lunched across his businesses... Lol see brother no allow goverment mean u as a business man. The once worshipped jack Ma who was Chinese saviour has been turned to a villian in face of Chinese people in his own story...
of course na.why u think say tony run go host tinubu.to succeed in business u need govt.if they are not supporting u,let them not fight u.after God na govt na.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by ElSudani: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
will the president remain in power forever.adenugu and the Obasanjo who is bigger today.u r just seeing a politician a someone that will not leave office again me Dey see them after office.if u know how many senior political office holders when I ne Dey set down Dey drink with before I left Nigeria u go reduce ur value and respect for politician.Their life na audio bros.

You must be a kid. Money is good but it is not everything. There are many things Obasanjo can do even as an ex president that Adenuga cannot do.
Besides, a president can be rich too.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
correctguy101:

The informed know this.

Everyone is right at the end of the day, yet it depends....
That's why this ancestor barely engage in arguments especially when I sense it's of no use.

Ah, someone did mention BAT. Compare them to Mr. Elumelu for me. Who's more powerful?
Bat self na strong business man.I don’t classify bat as an ordinary politician.how many fmr govs get wetin bat get.Bat get as e take Dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
of course na.why u think say tony run go host tinubu.to succeed in business u need govt.if they are not supporting u,let them not fight u.after God na govt na.
I like that last statement.. Just like obasanjo made Dangote during his time as president... Even now when gother goverments after obasanjo Don give people like Abdulsamad Rabiu similar power like obasanjo gave only dangote, yet dangote still dey fight the man and his company tooth and nail... See ehen u just have to be loyal to government as a business man if you want to sustain that your business and status. Small cbn naira redesign policy, did u know how much is cost those banks for their properties destroyed?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by correctguy101(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
Bat self na strong business man.I don’t classify bat as an ordinary politician.how many fmr govs get wetin bat get.Bat get as e take Dey.

God save you. I for call that e-warrior to come fight with you. Lols
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by JagabanBorgu: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
when he leave office what happens or is the office forever?
That is why u shouldn't make it the president, u can make it about the individual, if a wheelbarrow pusher today becomes a prèsîdéñt, he can ground Elumelu if he wishes.
NOBODY within a country is bigger than the president.
Elumelu is Nót even bigger than the govèrñór

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by bewla(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not Obidiót but Obidients. Meaning I support good governance.
Don't mistake me for an ignoramus.
If I may ask what did obi do that make you think is good or can solve Nigeria issue
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by obua: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nanawey:
Davido has really tried, he deserves to be happy

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
they are all scammers
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by TheEnforcer: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol rivers state Gov controls more money than tony?How are my going to reply u this.How u Dey see tony?em simple nature Dey decieve u.U actually compared Tony to a governor.Nairalanders
Well In terms of the billions ther gorvernors have amassed,especially the oil rich ones,they should be richer. Rivers,Akwa ibom and co
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goddyrichie(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
naijaboy99:
Somebody tell davido that his lukewarm career is over. Not that even ever wrote a single song all his life. Fake life don't last
werey at least dem know him in d whole world he's international and e get money to buy whatever he want while u dey here dey cap nosense e go buy ur whole family and ur entire village idiot
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by TheEnforcer: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
tolue42:

I won't dive in further.. Tony's money is in assets, this politicians steal in cash( though not legit money), 23billion naira is around 50m USD,Do you know how much this guy's steal in 8 years??
That's it.Especially states like Rivers which can get 100b in a month when they give them excess crude allocations.Tony will have to work for his own money. Those guys get it easily

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ashawoman82:
so u don't know UBA is a conglomerate...guy u are too daft o..a man worth over 3b$ na him u de call just UBA owner...omo, if u manage to make 0.03% of his worth you will never remain the same.

You be goat. Who dash am $3B. So Investors money and deposit funds inside UBA don turn him own??

Show me him name for Forbes list na. Ewu!
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by mocochannel: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol rivers state Gov controls more money than tony?How are my going to reply u this.How u Dey see tony?em simple nature Dey decieve u.U actually compared Tony to a governor.Nairalanders

Oga leave talk. Tell us how much he controls. You unnecessarily like to hype your fellow Igbos. So Tony Elemelu of UBA is who you are hyping like he is Dangote.

What is his position in Africa's richest. You think when depositors and shareholders lodge money in the bank you founded, you automatically own their money.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Well In terms of the billions ther gorvernors have amassed,especially the oil rich ones,they should be richer. Rivers,Akwa ibom and co
nobody can tell me that uduaghan is richer than Jim ovia and Tony Elumelu,I go follow u argue am till Sowore win president
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by FiremanX: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shalommy:
Davido 5th baby mama loading..... Chaii cheesy cheesy Person carry fish play with cat. Issorite!
This useless scammer,,,you still dey show ur face after I expose you few weeks ago? Otondo 😡
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

That is why u shouldn't make it the president, u can make it about the individual, if a wheelbarrow pusher today becomes a prèsîdéñt, he can ground Elumelu if he wishes.
NOBODY within a country is bigger than the president.
Elumelu is Nót even bigger than the govèrñór

hmmmm
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
correctguy101:

God save you. I for call that e-warrior to come fight with you. Lols
lol
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
cedricksly:
I like that last statement.. Just like obasanjo made Dangote during his time as president... Even now when gother goverments after obasanjo Don give people like Abdulsamad Rabiu similar power like obasanjo gave only dangote, yet dangote still dey fight the man and his company tooth and nail... See ehen u just have to be loyal to government as a business man if you want to sustain that your business and status. Small cbn naira redesign policy, did u know how much is cost those banks for their properties destroyed?
yes na true.Govt na yeye ppl.ibeto was doing so well he fell out with govt e never get em self since.lol.Don’t fight govt o.But watch those set of billionaires lifestyle.them no get enemy o.anybody win win election them go celebrate with the person
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
bewla:
If I may ask what did obi do that make you think is good or can solve Nigeria issue

I voted Tinubu. I only saluted his participation in the election cos APC isn't totally right. In fact, they performed as terrible as PDP. I m here to say Igbos deserve good recognition. I m not Igbo and if you check my posts, you ll see where I v bashed Obidióts in the past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.