Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday (47716 Views)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by saysugar(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.
mumu ,una like to dey follow leg over which President he big pass? Him status never near gcfr,even dangote dey bow for some people, even if u wan dey talk of president, shey na president tinubu? grin tinubu go buy him pieces, who be elumelu for tinubu side? Even elumelu never get orji kalu Money talk, president tinubu grin see na politics dey make dem hide their wealth,do u even sure if elumelu get fashola money? 8yrs as gover + minister cool see that small makinde for Ibadan is already fukin billionaire before becoming governor, secret of wealth is that power opens different spaces to rich, if u go check out makinde worth after becoming Governor ,he is 5times richer than before became govnor,reason is?he has got power,he is engineer before,lot of spaces opens for riches, doesn't mean he embezzled state money but he is using state power for himself, imagin someone ask u, do u want 100k cash or u want davido direct personal number or otedola whatsapp line
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by youngreezy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
bewla:
If I may ask what did obi do that make you think is good or can solve Nigeria issue

bro that guy say any body wey know about any money wey em thief, make the person come out come talk,say em go step down,nobody fit talk shit....my man that one alone go make me vote obi ten million times...
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
saysugar:
mumu ,una like to dey follow leg over which President he big pass? Him status never near gcfr,even dangote dey bow for some people, even if u wan dey talk of president, shey na president tinubu? grin tinubu go buy him pieces, who be elumelu for tinubu side? Even elumelu never get orji kalu Money talk, president tinubu grin see na politics dey make dem hide their wealth,do u even sure if elumelu get fashola money? 8yrs as gover + minister cool see that small makinde for Ibadan is already fukin billionaire before becoming governor, secret of wealth is that power opens different spaces to rich
ok bros.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by RPG2020(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
See money.
How do I meet Tony Elumelu's daughter?
I wanna be her loyal bestie.
I heard her dad ll be the next Minister of Finance. Ok I v been briefed that it's either CBN gov or finance minister.
But I know he's UBA boss.

If you want your prayer to be answered kii 3 frogs and eat them thank me later angry
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by youngreezy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
saysugar:
mumu ,una like to dey follow leg over which President he big pass? Him status never near gcfr,even dangote dey bow for some people, even if u wan dey talk of president, shey na president tinubu? grin tinubu go buy him pieces, who be elumelu for tinubu side? Even elumelu never get orji kalu Money talk, president tinubu grin see na politics dey make dem hide their wealth,do u even sure if elumelu get fashola money? 8yrs as gover + minister cool see that small makinde for Ibadan is already fukin billionaire before becoming governor, secret of wealth is that power opens different spaces to rich
abeg no dey hype politicians jare...which one be say na politics dey hide their wealth?we know say Dem dey thief money but guy tony na boss forget,you fit talk tinubu I no go doubt but orji kalu and co na small boys abeg
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by saysugar(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
youngreezy:
abeg no dey hype politicians jare...which one be say na politics dey hide their wealth?we know say Dem dey thief money but guy tony na boss forget,you fit talk tinubu I no go doubt but orji kalu and co na small boys abeg
lol orji? grin na all this men dey carry all this tony dangote u see grin if orji withdraw all his shares asset inside Uba, tony go Lean that's just for example o
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by youngreezy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
saysugar:
lol orji? grin na all this men dey carry all this tony dangote u see grin if orji withdraw all his shares asset inside Uba, tony go Lean that's just for example o
lmao ... no be say you talk oooo,na now I reason am
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ghezo: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
See money.
I heard her dad ll be the next Minister of Finance. Ok I v been briefed that it's either CBN gov or finance minister.

It's like proposing Dangote for minister or cbn guber...stop capping nonsense already, okay? Elumelu is beyond such mundane prognostications
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by bewla(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
youngreezy:
bro that guy say any body wey know about any money wey em thief, make the person come out come talk,say em go step down,nobody fit talk shit....my man that one alone go make me vote obi ten million times...
Two kind of scam does who will steal from you and tell you, you are a fool
Or steal from you and you never new

Obi invest Anambra money in a company he has interest or family have intrets that's frude on its own
Two. running agoverment depraven others the privilege to serve like he does
Keep the allocation of proje
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by youngreezy(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2023
bewla:
Two kind of scam does who will steal from you and tell you, you are a fool
Or steal from you and you never new

Obi invest Anambra money in a company he has interest or family have intrets that's frude on its own
Two. running agoverment depraven others the privilege to serve like he does
Keep the allocation of proje
that means only you know all these in the whole of Nigeria bro which sounds very funny....this is politics and of what you said was true and not mere accusations,with the way Nigeria hot, person for don talk am just as Dem dey talk about tinubu drug case and atiku stealing and running to Dubai....so bro find better point
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
yes na true.Govt na yeye ppl.ibeto was doing so well he fell out with govt e never get em self since.lol.Don’t fight govt o.But watch those set of billionaires lifestyle.them no get enemy o.anybody win win election them go celebrate with the person
the worse thing a billionaire business man can do is pick side in politics. Neutrality is the word!!!
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by geewean(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2023
jamesversion:

Maybe president of Biafra. Aside UBA whatelse? Rivers state Governor controls more money than him. Una go just dey overhyped people.

Just because you have registered yourself in nairaland with a unique username and password doesn't automatically allocate sense to you. So wike is richer than Elumelu ?

Tell me wikes private investment or companies that you can see on ground? Why didn't Forbes recognize wike as one of Africas richest men? Elumelu should be in top 20 I am damn sure. U have no issues with Wike but saying that an average politician any a richer than a savvy business mongul demonstrates the shallowness of ur thinking.

One day you will say Buhari is richer than RONALDO. Una no dey shock me again...... Lol
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.

How exactly is he bigger than the president of Nigeria?

Even dangote won't say such nonsense. Una go just open mouth waaaa..
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by FiremanX: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Shalommy:
You wey go school wetin be your job? Na pickpocket. Chaii... Oh what a stupid idiot. cheesy cheesy
Scammer wey dey disguise as female, useless scammer!! your days here are numbered.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by oxiide22(m): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
ok bros.
chief
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2023
geewean:

Just because you have registered yourself in nairaland with a unique username and password doesn't automatically allocate sense to you. So wike is richer than Elumelu ?

Tell me wikes private investment or companies that you can see on ground? Why didn't Forbes recognize wike as one of Africas richest men? Elumelu should be in top 20 I am damn sure. U have no issues with Wike but saying that an average politician any a richer than a savvy business mongul demonstrates the shallowness of ur thinking.

One day you will say Buhari is richer than RONALDO. Una no dey shock me again...... Lol

I never said Wike is Richer than Elumelu. I said Wike controls more money than Tony Elumelu per annum. I suggested that more money passes through Rivers state coffers in a year( allocation and IGR) than what Tony's businesses can generate per annum.

And the reason for my assertion was the baseless remark by one element that Tony Elumelu was bigger than the president of Nigeria. You will not see such tasteless remark, but will gladly jump onto my own.

Though Embezzlement is evil, Wike can comfortably be richer than Elumelu. Afterall in Nigeria, politics is a full time job and career. grin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by highchief1: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2023
cedricksly:
the worse thing a billionaire business man can do is pick side in politics. Neutrality is the word!!!
I no Dey answer them.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by bewla(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2023
youngreezy:
that means only you know all these in the whole of Nigeria bro which sounds very funny....this is politics and of what you said was true and not mere accusations,with the way Nigeria hot, person for don talk am just as Dem dey talk about tinubu drug case and atiku stealing and running to Dubai....so bro find better point
The record is there he rule for eight years and only conducted local government election about six months to th end of that eight years
Google it
This how he intend to rule Nigeria how Buhari start his first four years
But Obi own will be worst then that
God hear our cry and hide us from more hard ship
We they complain
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
RPG2020:

If you want your prayer to be answered kii 3 frogs and eat them thank me later angry
getat
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Menclothing:

Where u from cute
Niger
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by RPG2020(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:
getat

Water water Kpekus grin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2023
RPG2020:

Water water Kpekus grin
I ll make you cry. I m not your mate.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ghezo: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:
See money.

Okonjo Iweala came from world bank to minister of finance so kini big deal? It's about service to humanity and not the networth. Mr Ghezo, 17th century King of Dahomey that loves using Amazons for bouncer & war. Upgrade your reasoning to 2023 AD. You are still using version 1700 AD, that's over 300 years.

You still don't get it, Elumelu has been a boss virtually his entire life. No way to compare him with Okonjo who basically switched from being an international civil servant to a local one. And now she's back to more of the same at the WTO. Stop comparing a boss with an employee
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Ghezo:

You still don't get it, Elumelu has been a boss virtually his entire life. No way to compare him with Okonjo who basically switched from being an international civil servant to a local one. And now she's back to more of the same at the WTO. Stop comparing a boss with an employee
What do you think Elumelu ll hold in Tinubu's cabinet? Or how useful will he be to a FG that he's closer to than before?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by RPG2020(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

I ll make you cry. I m not your mate.

Yes you can... Inside bed shocked
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Mystiquefia: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
mortalincarnate:

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What da fvck are you saying?

Tony Elumelus daughter grin
Is that you?
Please I need a job o, I don't even need ur father's connection like this, I just need only ur connection BIKONU grin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
RPG2020:

Yes you can... Inside bed shocked
Grab your vaseline
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ghezo: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:

What do you think Elumelu ll hold in Tinubu's cabinet? Or how useful will he be to a FG that he's closer to than before?

Elumelu can't be inside anybody's cabinet. It's just like saying Dangote will be inside a cabinet somewhere it's not gonna happen. Those guys are godfathers, get it?
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ghezo:

Elumelu can't be inside anybody's cabinet. It's just like saying Dangote will be inside a cabinet somewhere it's not gonna happen. Those guys are godfathers, get it?
Ok. How do you think Elumelu ll be useful to Tinubu's govt?
Or should I say aside UBA, what other things can be benefited from Elumelu?
We know Dangote is into oil, sugar, cement etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Involved In Car Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.