Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday (47704 Views)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by OmonnakOdapig: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
BombAttack:

Can you give $5000 to 1000 entrepreneurs yearly for more than 10yrs and counting
cool
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ashawoman82: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

You be goat. Who dash am $3B. So Investors money and deposit funds inside UBA don turn him own??

Show me him name for Forbes list na. Ewu!
guy, u really de stupid, for them to estimate is worth like that mean say na him assets and shares wey him get for UBA , ode...baba is worth over 1.8b$ . They there don doubt person why u wallow in poverty ..go and make your research.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Shalommy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
FiremanX:
This useless scammer,,,you still dey show ur face after I expose you few weeks ago? Otondo
Chaii... Nl pickpocket thief. How market? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by naijaboy99: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goddyrichie:
werey at least dem know him in d whole world he's international and e get money to buy whatever he want while u dey here dey cap nosense e go buy ur whole family and ur entire village idiot
another mugu. All of them are broke and miserable close to suicide but you are too dumb and a donkey to know. Ogun kee u
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jude33084(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nwadu:
You mean davido visits Nigeria incoming CBN governor

Ibos are good finance mangers so yes he may be the next CBN gov grin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by sharone21(f): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
See money.
How do I meet Tony Elumelu's daughter?
I wanna be her loyal bestie.
I heard her dad ll be the next Minister of Finance. Ok I v been briefed that it's either CBN gov or finance minister.
But I know he's UBA boss.

Deltans are for these Ministries.... Other things they are good at: Law, Media

If not for Tony Elumelu, no good, national stadium for Cameroon as he was like the last hope of Samuel Eto .... Maybe some others donated, but Tony and his UBA were the biggest financiers.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
The rich gang
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by mediclife1987(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
ololadeadebola:
Popular afrobeat star Davido has visited the residence of millionaire and business magnate Tony Elumelu in preparation for his upcoming album, “Timeless”.

In viral footage, the father of three can be seen in high spirits at the billionaire’s estate. Davido was beaming as he posed for photographs with the millionaire and his daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYcQlGLQET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You sure sey no be Dr. Dre dey the 3rd picture so
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by iammolise(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
One thing about rich business minded people is things are seen from a "you win I win" perspective... Ethnic and tribal bigotry no concern dem... A paradigm that is Worth emulating and should be saturated.

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by lilyheaven: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
🤣🤣😆
inoki247:
shocked shocked

Some people are enjoying dere life while some are online 247 looking for Wu to curse....
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ashawoman82:
guy, u really de stupid, for them to estimate is worth like that mean say na him assets and shares wey him get for UBA , ode...baba is worth over 1.8b$ . They there don doubt person why u wallow in poverty ..go and make your research.

Ewu Gambia. Tony Elemelu is worth $1.8B via unverifiable sources. As far as forbes is concerned he was worth $500M in 2015. So you're telling me he made $1.3B extra in 8yrs. That is a period when the world has been in recession since 2020 and the value of the Naira has plummeted dangerously. You must be a compound fool.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by FiremanX: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Nl pickpocket thief. How market? cheesy cheesy
Useless criminal, gay oshi. your days are numbered on this forum. 😡
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ashawoman82: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Ewu Gambia. Tony Elemelu is worth $1.8B via unverifiable sources. As far as forbes is concerned he was worth $500M in 2015. So you're telling me he made $1.3B extra in 8yrs. That is a period when the world has been in recession since 2020 and the value of the Naira has plummeted dangerously. You must be a compound fool.
u are the ignorant idiot here,go and make your research, lol, seriously I don't know what to tell you,u think these men are as wretched as u, the naira depreciating is an avenue for these biliionares to tripple their fortunes,take dangote for instant...you must be a big fool to think Tony's networth would be stagnant or plummet 8 years later, infact u are a zombie, u don't deserve to be communicated with..if u are retrogressing or chose to remain stagnant in life since 2015 till now, why not speak for your wretched self...even we that aren't rich are seeing progress at least compared to 2015 despite the teriible economy...
Guy change your mentality else u will die impoverished.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Shalommy(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
FiremanX:
Useless criminal, gay oshi. your days are numbered on this forum.
Chaii cheesy cheesy so, you're a faggott? shocked. Biko i no get blokos to yansh youundecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u are the ignorant idiot here,go and make your research, lol, seriously I don't know what to tell you,u think these men are as wretched as u, the naira depreciating is an avenue for these biliionares to tripple their fortunes,take dangote for instant...you must be a big fool to think Tony's networth would be stagnant or plummet 8 years later, infact u are a zombie, u don't deserve to be communicated with..if u are retrogressing or chose to remain stagnant in life since 2015 till now, why not speak for your wretched self...even we that aren't rich are seeing progress at least compared to 2015 despite the teriible economy...
Guy change your mentality else u will die impoverished.

Anuofia, I expected you that is an authority on Tony Elemelu to show me the various business he has and their net value, So we can conveniently believe you know what you're saying. As far as I'm concerned you are typing rubbish if you can't show proof of claims.

You think you are in your local village where you can gather the illiterate and uninformed and spew whatever you like to them. Show us the business Elumelu and the net value of each to buttress your claims. You dey even mention Dangote where Elumelu dey? Seems like you're crazy.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by FiremanX: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy so, you're a faggott? shocked. Biko i no get blokos to yansh youundecided
Go school u no go,,you say na scammer u want be, Dullard!
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ashawoman82: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Anuofia, I expected you that is an authority on Tony Elemelu to show me the various business he has and their net value, So we can conveniently believe you know what you're saying. As far as I'm concerned you are typing rubbish if you can't show proof of claims.

You think you are in your local village where you can gather the illiterate and uninformed and spew whatever you like to them. Show us the business Elumelu and the net value of each to buttress your claims. You dey even mention Dangote where Elumelu dey? Seems like you're crazy.
u think I have such time to waste on a useless doubtful thing like u...u expect a billionaire to be stagnant from 2015 till now,u think everyone is as myopic or unambitious as u are...even if na u, u no go double your networth at least?.. wretched bad Belle human being...dude go and make your research, you are the one doubting me , so Google is your friends..my advise, never envy successful ppl else u will continue to be a failure that lives in abject penury ...poverty is a mindset....if u can uses 8 years to judge that a billionaire should be stagnant till now, it means you've retrogress all these years and you are a failure that feels everybody else should be a failure too.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Barims(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=highchief1 post=122168524]una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.[/quo

You are being silly, do you know who a president is Get a fvcking education mumu idiot angry
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Barims(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.

You are being silly, do you know who a president is Get a fvcking education mumu idiot angry
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Barims(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
haybhi1:
One dumb man upstairs said Tony Elemelu is bigger than a president, forgetting that only one policy from a president is enough to completely dent the position of a billionaire and everything he/she stands for.

Ask Jack Ma of China.

Honestly the lamebrain is overwhelmingly Stupid. It should be illegal to be so Stupid to that length

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Shalommy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
FiremanX:
Go school u no go,,you say na scammer u want be, Dullard!
You wey go school wetin be your job? Na pickpocket. Chaii... Oh what a stupid idiot. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u think I have such time to waste on a useless doubtful thing like u...u expect a billionaire to be stagnant from 2015 to.now,u think everyone is as myopic or unabitious as u are...even if na u, u no go double your networth at least?.. wretched bad Belle human being...dude go and make your research, you are the one doubting me , so Google is your friends..point of advise, never even successful ppl else u will continue to be a failure that lives in abject penury ...poverty is a mindset....if u can uses 8 years to judge that a billionaire should be stagnant till now, it means you've retrogress all these years and you are a failure that feels everybody else should be a failure too.

See how you are preaching about.

You claimed Elumelu is worth $1.8B. And I'm asking you to prove your claims. You just dey run around in circles. Your type will make baseless claims and generate vain talk to deflect from substance.

I clearly told you forbes estimated him in 2015 to be worth $500M and he couldn't have made extra $1.3B in 7+ years.

What is he known for na. Except finance, what else does he do?. Elemelu is a rich man no doubt but I don't see him being a Billionaire in dollars.

If you say he is, list his businesses and assets.

I dey wait. grin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ashawoman82: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

See how you are preaching about.

You claimed Elumelu is worth $1.8B. And I'm asking you to prove your claims. You just dey run around in circles. Your type will make baseless claims and generate vain talk to deflect from substance.

I clearly told you forbes estimated him in 2015 to be worth $500M and he couldn't have made extra $1.3B in 7+ years.

What is he known for na. Except finance, what else does he do?. Elemelu is a rich man no doubt but I don't see him being a Billionaire in dollars.

If you say he is, list his businesses and assets.

I dey wait. grin
for u to think I'll take my time to convince u on this matter shows how stupid u are , who are u?..
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ashawoman82:
for u to think I'll take my time to convince u on this matter shows how stupid u are , who are u?..

You are a compound fool, if you feel you can make comments and not back it up with facts.

So Elemelu is worth $1,800,000,000 (N1.26 trillion naira).

You are a certified fool.

Anuofia di ka gi. grin
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Ashawoman82: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

You are a compound fool, if you feel you can make comments and not back it up with facts.

So Elemelu is worth $1,800,000,000 (N1.26 trillion naira).

You are a certified fool.

Anuofia di ka gi. grin
but why are u crying on these matters...lol, guy ur life don spoil...zombie, continue waiting for me to use Google for u,idiot ..u are a failure that's looking for who to rob your failure on....common to use Google u no fit....dude if u mention me again, ogun will kill u....ode.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jamesversion: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ashawoman82:
but why are u crying on these matters...lol, guy ur life don spoil...zombie, continue waiting for me to use Google for u,idiot ..u are a failure that's looking for who to rob your failure on....common to use Google u no fit....dude if u mention me again, ogun will kill u....ode.

You don't know me, that is why you can run your gutter mouth. We dey faceless forum, so no need to brag. I'm a realist, I don't buy Nigerian figures being peddled around becos I know how deceitful and fake Nigerians are. You are a small boy sha.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by DrDunamis(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
ololadeadebola:
Popular afrobeat star Davido has visited the residence of millionaire and business magnate Tony Elumelu in preparation for his upcoming album, “Timeless”.

In viral footage, the father of three can be seen in high spirits at the billionaire’s estate. Davido was beaming as he posed for photographs with the millionaire and his daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYcQlGLQET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Did you say millionaire?
I thought he was a billionaire
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Menclothing: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Next cbn gov
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Menclothing: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:

I voted Tinubu. I only saluted his participation in the election cos APC isn't totally right. In fact, they performed as terrible as PDP. I m here to say Igbos deserve good recognition. I m not Igbo and if you check my posts, you ll see where I v bashed Obidióts in the past

Where u from cute
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Menclothing:

Where u from cute
Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.