Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75963 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
tctrills:

You like gossip. If you have an opinion please give her instead of trying to do police work.

Yes I like gossip. 😁😁😁

She should talk true so that we can help her on our opinion on the matter

She is trying to play smart so caught her that she is lieing
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2023
charlsecy:
Somebody solicited advice; and the best you could offer is try to twist the object of the narrative in the name of appearing all-knowing!

And how would advice be different if it's the OP that's the "victim" in the story? You have no basis to want to accuse the OP. If you have no reasonable word to tell the OP, keep mute.

Oga face front no choke Mouth on matter wey no concern you

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Caseless:
grin grin grin

She's the one affected by this story.

Exactly we caught her

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by phemmyfour: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?
l know it's you not your sister.

Very Simple, give the maid same treatment Sarah gave to Haggar

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by wisdomkid: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2023
sulakishop:
Who employed the maid? What is she still doing in the house?

Your sister is crying, why?

If she keeps crying without a swift action then she should be welcoming a second wife soon or preparing to pack out.

Sound and no nonsense advise. Swift decisions always resolve issues
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by melodyogonna(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2023
What is the maid still doing in the house?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ArsenWinner: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:
Her husband is either under a love spell or just foolish
Nothing like love spell here.
The woman is foolish for being stuborn. The OP is more foolish for not advising her sister appropriately. The husband is most foolish for putting the life of the poor girl in danger.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by BXNX: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Fallacy by falz
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by prettyliz(f): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl. She needs crazy friends or relatives to help her drag the woman out when her husband is away

She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by pansophist(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2023
I know a girl that have "proverb 31' (Aka virtuous) woman on her insta bio, a so-called Christian relationship coach, but if you know her personally, she is nothing but a rabid feminist.

So you may not describe yourself as a feminist, but you must be honest to know if you have feminist tendencies. Lots of so called Christian girls I know in reality, have dirty attitudes they can't see, either due to ego or lack of self-consciousness.

And hear this. A sweet maid that is feminine and submissive will ever be worth more in the eyes of a man than a PhD, CEO, high class, high status woman that speaks big English.

Feel free to reach the pinnacle of your career, but never let it interfere with your character as a good wife. If you boss men at work, let that ends there. Submit to your husband at home.

If you do not fit the above description, then report your husband to those that he listens to, such as his parents, pastors/imam. If there is none, take matter into your hands and send her packing.

Let him come back from work and see that the girl is not in the house, and in the heat of the matter, settle it there once and for all. But make sure you step up to your wifey duties. Marriage is work, not a place to enjoy yourself.

Enjoying yourself is a by-product of a good marriage, so don't sit as a princess and expect the poor man to slave away because he married you. You will render your self useless that way to him. You'll be a burden than an asset.

7 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by alizma: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
how can u tell that i am lying?
He said if you are the one you should come clear so people can properly advise you, then you said it doesn't matter and I said it matters, the "you" in my statement is not absolutely directed to you in particular. However, if the case is your personal case, then the "you" is absolutely directed to you because you used a proxy in the subject.
Sometimes people ask to know the actual person involved in a case, their emotional reaction to certain things in order to properly advise them but when you use a proxy, chances are that you might be receiving an advise that can only work for a third party but not for you.
Personally before I advise any nairalander in difficult time, I look at their previous post and response, not to judge them but to know the kind of advise they can adjust to.
Eg, Some people will rather forgive, work on themselves to keep their partner they caught cheating than to quit the relationship or marriage, so advising such person to quit not going to help him or her but at the same time, the person is waiting to hear from someone that will say, forgive him, work on yourself and your partner to keep the relationship close and stronger
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 7upnigeria: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband

Apparently the housemaid can cook but your sister can't. By now, you should understand what a man needs in marriage, not your a academic qualification or big backside. A man needs a submissive woman that CAN COOK too. If your sister doesnt adjust, she may end up as the stranger in that house, and that's if the man has not started knacking the maid already.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by tctrills: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

Yes I like gossip. 😁😁😁

She should talk true so that we can help her on our opinion on the matter

She is trying to play smart so caught her that she is lieing
If you had a solution, you would have already helped. She has already giving enough info for any reasonable person to use. All those advising her without requesting further details are wise.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 7upnigeria: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2023
Mercury12:
nah you dey look for advice. Nah u your mouth sharp pass. Kontinue undecided

No mind am Mercury, all those Tonto dike wannabe women. Bringing their feminism to Nigerian men, dem go hear wheeeen by the time men start recycling them like plastic bottle.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Justbehave:
Supported
If I catch you, I will buy you a house
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Stanbaba30: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Let her keep crying you hear..! If she likes her marriage, she should better bundle that witch and send her to Sambissa. If her husband says otherwise, omoor I support that you threaten him too. Him dey craze ni? A lifetime marriage crash because of a slut? Tufiakwaaa..! Rubbish. I trust my wife sha, it’s good for every wife to be RUGGED in that sense o, no dulling. But Adultery is bad kwanu, men should know this and have more life. Kaai

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 7upnigeria: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2023
ukaface:

You just had to use that word β€˜ feminist’
Did she say she is a feminist?
Amebo

Yes, all men should learn how to cook the earlier you understand it’s not about feminism the better for you o.
Any small thing na feminism, you wey Dey talk Wetin be feminism??

No worry, by the time women and maids that know how to cook start taking your husbands from you, maybe you'll still advise men to go and learn how to cook. Men are few in town and we're not for women that lack respect and basic home training. Go and fall in love with your feminism and Love Machine.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2023
advanceDNA:
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! ..... you say "i am a feminist..my husband-to-be should also go and learn how to cook to satisfy me"....

But u sabi only snake in the eagle and hold burglary style.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

Okay naa..food matter don come...now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin
Truth is always bitter and a burden to those who feel that they have arrived .
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2023
scait:

The info you gave is insufficient, therefore it's inconclusive

Your post is the single most intelligent reply I
have read today.

You prevented yourself from making a hasty
conclusion, given the that the information
remains incomplete.

There is a lot we are not being told.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.
Beauty is subject to the law of diminishing return
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ukaface(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2023
7upnigeria:

No worry, by the time women and maids that know how to cook start taking your husbands from you, maybe you'll still advise men to go and learn how to cook. Men are few in town and we're not for women that lack respect and basic home training. Go and fall in love with your feminism and Love Machine.
All these shallow thinking people sef
Is it that you can’t comprehend what I wrote?
Read again, read your reply to me and see if they both correlate.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ukaface(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2023
7upnigeria:

Oya na
No learn how to cook na, how is that my problem?
You think cooking will suddenly make your pr.eek disappear?
No matter your gender, you should learn how to cook. If you still think I’m coming from the point of feminism then replying you is a waste of time.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Uchemus(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.

All you bimbos think it's all about beauty

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kingwome11(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
when did i come to nairaland?

I dont even like the site.

I only visits, once in a blue moon
Dey dere dey play u hear
Visitor.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Adonko:
let me drop my own.

I want to start with the behaviour of some men with respect to this issue....some men have no shame and iota of respect for their wives and marriage...really don't know the man version of the story but at least if you want to disrespect your (good) wife kindly don't do it to her face.

Most women these days lack the wife material input..lack respect esp if the man is facing financial challenge,or they earn more than him lack cooking skills, name it...

My advice: sit him down and talk to him ...involve family...ask God to help you ..kindly look for the house help relative .

Pls women know this just as women love ATTENTION men can kill for RESPECT.

I value my woman respecting me than confessing some fake luv for me

I wish your sister well in her marriage .
Good to know reasonable people are still here
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 7upnigeria: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2023
ukaface:

E don pain am grin grin grin

Oga go learn how to cook

E no pain am, man will always find a woman that will take care of him, na your type go lose out eventually. Go and ask Tonto dike. Continue to claim feminism until men begin recycle you upandan like Tonto and Tiwa. Na your puzzy go suffer.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by merits(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:
Your married sister or you

Go to the point so that people can advice you in the comment section

This is not a. Matter of shame again

Abiooooo let her be decieving herself.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by chibnnodi: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Your sister caused everything happening. She's a lazy type. She doesn't know how to cook, take care of her husband and keep the house clean and tells her husband that she's always tired. Men prefer more than beauty in marriage. Tell her to chase the girl out, by force, avail herself for her husband and home, regularly. Things may change for her good.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Greenfaces: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The question is, how did she always treat her husband b4 the coming of the maid? Was she a good nd submissive wife to the husband or was she always a nagging, disobedient nd disrespectful wife? No man will just decide all of a sudden to disrespect the wife he suffered to marry just because of a maid he didn't suffer to employ. There's a very vital part of this story that u deliberately decided to ommit nd until u tell us nobody will have the right advice 4 u.
I agree with this. Men just need respect. Most women are unable to give it
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ukaface(f): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2023
7upnigeria:

E no pain am, man will always find a woman that will take care of him, na your type go lose out eventually. Go and ask Tonto dike. Continue to claim feminism until men begin recycle you upandan like Tonto and Tiwa. Na your puzzy go suffer.
Is like your own pain pass E own, you need handkerchief?
You wey don already lose out for life.
Drogba Dey your head? You talking in an insane manner

Wait
So you men too want to be taken care of, but frown at it when women use that same word? I see
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by luckedesiri(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

....since she no get hand to do house work by herself, the maid will take over her duties....... Make she go find another husband
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 7upnigeria: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Toktee:
keep using your sister as shield, by the time you open ur eyes u are on the street.
Try poisoning her and see if you will not spend the rest of ur already miserable life serving prison officers that kpekus

Aaaaaaah, your mouth will put you in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.