Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) (5253 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
If you love her and you are convinced she loves you, then go for it.
To err is human. One day it could be your turn and she will forgive you.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by brain54(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Godspikin:

So, what's wrong with iPhone 6s.

It's because of people like you that some people take to crime to make money notwitstanding the means through which it is made only to acquire things to impress your likes.
Wetin he say do the phone…?
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by 2gbaski007: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marriage and relationship which one get wahala pass these days sef. Na WA oot
Hehehe...kids
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by falcon01: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2023
valdes00:
I sure say when this OP small, him favorite carton na THE SIMPSONS grin

Mumu still dey ask if him OGA yaff left, make him come take over second round....

See jus leave relationship and focus on your school cos you obviously are too gullible to be in a relationship.....

So na until u see d guy dicckk inside her puzzey bfor you knw wetin u go do... Ode

The moment she tagged him as her friend, it's gone
what's wrong with Simpsons?

Ohhhhh I see what you did there 😁
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Franklinshaddy(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Hmmm small boy mentality, you said you were busy for 3 days and she told you she missed you yeah, she really do miss you but maybe she needed a company do to the rain and she never thought you will come see her that's why she invited a guy to come around, you guys keep thinking because a woman said she love you means she can't see another person is a lie, just understand that women don't ever stick to one man, know that and Know peace

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by eventainment(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2023
What I don't get is which of una set disappearing messages? And why? And if you are sure you aren't cheating too then nigga do to her what pleases you with the condition that you caught her in the act. Cause a guy coming outta her room is no proof enough!
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by akube34: 5:14am On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:
This girl told me of how much she missed me just yesterday night and of how she loves me.
I have been really busy with school work so I had no chance to visit her in the last 3 days so I decided to pay her a visit this night after the rain stopped only for me to knock and met another guy in her hostel room with his clothe rough like they have been romancing.

Please help I don’t know what to do
She is begging me now … should I forgive her?
she will do it again. But she would be more careful this time. I promise u

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:
This girl told me of how much she missed me just yesterday night and of how she loves me.
I have been really busy with school work so I had no chance to visit her in the last 3 days so I decided to pay her a visit this night after the rain stopped only for me to knock and met another guy in her hostel room with his clothe rough like they have been romancing.

Never forget these Golden rules.
Rule NO-1: Never believe anything a lady says
Rule NO-2: No woman in this whole wide world is worth your stress except your relative
Rule NO-3: Forgiveness comes with a price

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by oladepo45v: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Don’t go and read your books,with your iPhone 6sDon’t go and read your books,with your iPhone 6s...
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Don't ever carry woman matter on your head
Choose to live rather than die over woman matter!
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by candygist: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:

I don't know why guys are so soft this days while the girls are the once playing the gays. Why can't you know when to knack a girl and when to move on bro. No go dey fall in love when she just want to get bleeped.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by LeeSmart: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:

Pls see zonefree for further instructions on waht to do
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Zonefree(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Nigerian girls called Esther are born to cheat.

You don't give a cheat listening ears.

Your first mistake is to date and fall in love with a student.

Your second mistake is to allow her to explain herself after seeing her with another man inside her room.

Your third mistake is expecting loyalty from a Nigerian girl.

Your fourth and final mistake is believing she didn't give that guy doggy style. Imagine how the guy rough handled the Love of your life, the moans, the deep throat cum swallow, the aggression on the guy to scatter the kpekus you're handling with care.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by AliEzeOlu: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2023
This is why Everytime I'm moving from Kaduna to Lagos, I stop by at Felele, Lokoja, buy two wraps of hot Suya and plenty of onions.

Then I sit down, and while eating what I bought, I take three hours to fear those who don't fear Nigerian ladies.

Ezioku Odiegwu!

Walahi, abun mamaki ne wannan

Eleyi gidi gan

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by pryme(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Berrityga:
Carry her home fucck the hell outta her then dump her in the morning thats what kings do.

I keep seeing this,
What makes you think you are causing a woman pain by fuccking the hell out of her?
Do you realize women also enjoy rough sex?

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by tiger2080: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2023
STUPID BOY.A SIMP sighted.So u need to see d VAGABOND ON TOP the BITCH before u no the VAGABOND IS FUCKING the BITCH WIDE DAMAGE PUSSY she share around campus.Go read ur books an leave ASHAWO GIRLS ALONE.It not only girls in hotels are ASHAWO most girls u see are worse than girls in HOTELS.
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by henndukwe18: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Justbehave:
Chai. Aragbala op. Ndo nna oo
ezigbo ara oo
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Justbehave(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2023
henndukwe18:
ezigbo ara oo
Lol
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Killerbag36: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Continue fucking her till u finish the skool
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Berrityga: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2023
pryme:

I keep seeing this,
What makes you think you are causing a woman pain by fuccking the hell out of her?
Do you realize women also enjoy rough sex?
that's non of your business. Just give her the final Bleep.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Mekanus(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Just look at how a university student is typing. Op why are you dating a university student who doesn't know how to use the word "is"?
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Chirowman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Fear that name Esther , if not you are on time bomb . Is better you move on , if not the next one will be worst . No near try near that name at all, they can lie for Africa and that's their pattern oooo ,they can manipulate you emotionally . It would even surprise you , you are number 30 , na odogwu bitters of relationship grin grin
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
SisterAnn:
If you love her and you are convinced she loves you, then go for it.
To err is human. One day it could be your turn and she will forgive you.

I don lock up am jare
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mekanus:
Just look at how a university student is typing. Op why are you dating a university student who doesn't know how to use the word "is"?

I believe since it’s a WhatsApp chat you can use any term you like just to make the process of typing shorter
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kelspinall(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
chatinent:
Yes, forgive her.
Onyeoma CY.

Otu ara relationship na-esi n’agba ndị mmadụ these days eh.

onye oga,ike gwuru..umuaka anaghi eche ihe ozoo at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kelspinall(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
seeing people talk relationship sounds weird to me..mean fuk that,as a young stick to goals and facts about life not that nonsense that drains you emotionally, financial and last but not the least your joy and energy
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kkins25(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
superCleanworks:
guy man dey ask HAS HE LEFT?

small puppy, dem don collect the meat for your rice grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
kyber:

Dey play
Part two is coming
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by valdes00(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2023
falcon01:
what's wrong with Simpsons?

Ohhhhh I see what you did there 😁
How come it took u so long to see it grin
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Godspikin:

So, what's wrong with iPhone 6s.

It's because of people like you that some people take to crime to make money notwitstanding the means through which it is made only to acquire things to impress your likes.
you don’t a justification for committing a crime….if you are committing a crime to please someone,,,e mean say crime dy ur eyes for long!!
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Slynation(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Lol...this guy is taking simping to another level!!
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
But what if she's telling the truth though? I used to have male classmates coming to my room on campus whenever I needed help with my school work and nothing between us ever happened except us just doing school work.

I'm not gonna lie though, they would clear my fridge.. grin grin grin

If you caught them red handed then I'd understand, but now the only evidence you have is finding the guy in her room, nothing more.
kyber:
More photos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies / Is It Wrong To Mary 2 Wifes As An African? Or Rather Divorce & Marry Another / Myths Abt Idoma Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.