Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) (5249 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by falcon01: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
valdes00:

How come it took u so long to see it grin
🤣
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
kyber:
This girl told me of how much she missed me just yesterday night and of how she loves me.
I have been really busy with school work so I had no chance to visit her in the last 3 days so I decided to pay her a visit this night after the rain stopped only for me to knock and met another guy in her hostel room with his clothe rough like they have been romancing.

Please help I don’t know what to do
She is begging me now … should I forgive her?

NO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Giving Women Too Much Attention Backfires. / Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures) / GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.