Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

How I Handled A Man After My Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled A Man After My Wife (5826 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by HellVictorinho7: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Ari, a man cannot defend a home anchored with a promiscuous woman. The man of the house is in the dark. He fails to understand that his beloved wife's eyes are still outside the reason she's engaging with a love chat with another man.

A virtuous and loyal wife suppose block and delete the man the moment he starts engaging with love chats and also inform her husband.
if whoever it is blocks me, if
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by seanwilliam(m): 2:47am On Apr 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Most people here saying that she shouldn’t have replied are people that take social media screenshot as real fact.

An example is the image below, probably written by some masturbator but people with one-brain cell will read it and take it as fact just because Future’s face is on it.

There are many truths in this word, one truth cannot apply to 3 billion women. Engaging the guy in a chat doesn’t mean her mind is there. And it’s not every chat that leads to sex, unless you’re saying you’ve fvcked every woman you chat with.

Please guys start thinking for yourselves, don’t allow whatsapp screenshots to think for you.
you’re right. But a woman’s brain doesn’t work like that . Trust me.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by arantess: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Ebelelivinston:
I got married to my virgin wife two years ago and she gave birth last year December which means my daughter is for months old now
Myself and my wife aren't staying in the same state, though I opened a shop for her where she's residing.Am the type that is addicted to checking my wife's phone each time I visit her.So,one day that I visited her, as usual,I went to her phone and saw a love chat on her Whatsapp with one man, like usual ,I asked her about the chat she told me everything between she and the guy.
The guy is her neighbor but he is not residing at the place where my wife is but that's the family house and he comes back every weekend.He has been disturbing my wife who is holding a baby for sex.We decided to set him up and I told my wife to invite him yesterday when he isn't aware that I'm around.Finally,he came and I caught him red-handed,but instead of attacking him,I decided to advise him.He was thankful I didn't disgrace him.My fellow nairalnders,did I act weak or right?
Why didn't you just open a shop in your own state where you reside instead of another state?
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:
you’re right. But a woman’s brain doesn’t work like that . Trust me.

So your GF is chatting with no man?
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by seanwilliam(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

So your GF is chatting with no man?
Safe to conclude your brain works like that of woman .
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
seanwilliam:

Safe to conclude your brain works like that of woman .

Your insecurity won’t allow you answer the question without insult grin

Just like a woman, deflect.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by ThatrealestApex: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ebelelivinston:
I got married to my virgin wife two years ago and she gave birth last year December which means my daughter is for months old now
Myself and my wife aren't staying in the same state, though I opened a shop for her where she's residing.Am the type that is addicted to checking my wife's phone each time I visit her.So,one day that I visited her, as usual,I went to her phone and saw a love chat on her Whatsapp with one man, like usual ,I asked her about the chat she told me everything between she and the guy.
The guy is her neighbor but he is not residing at the place where my wife is but that's the family house and he comes back every weekend.He has been disturbing my wife who is holding a baby for sex.We decided to set him up and I told my wife to invite him yesterday when he isn't aware that I'm around.Finally,he came and I caught him red-handed,but instead of attacking him,I decided to advise him.He was thankful I didn't disgrace him.My fellow nairalnders,did I act weak or right?

And you had to wait to find out yourself and not your wife telling you earlier on? grin grin grin

What of the others you don't know of? grin grin grin How did he even get her number to the extent of him asking for Sex? shocked shocked Loyal ones don't reply or must've blocked the young man long ago

See Mr, Man, YOUR WIFE IS INTERESTED IN WHATEVER CAPPING that man's been feeding her with, wait until you have a problem with your wife or can't meet her certain needs, she'll gladly run to the man's Dick Shoulder to cry ongrin

Na just matter of time before him rob her Kpororo for Potopoto grin grin

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by ThatrealestApex: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Most people here saying that she shouldn’t have replied are people that take social media screenshot as real fact.

An example is the image below, probably written by some masturbator but people with one-brain cell will read it and take it as fact just because Future’s face is on it.

There are many truths in this word, one truth cannot apply to 3 billion women. Engaging the guy in a chat doesn’t mean her mind is there. And it’s not every chat that leads to sex, unless you’re saying you’ve fvcked every woman you chat with.

Please guys start thinking for yourselves, don’t allow whatsapp screenshots to think for you.

Sharrap, you should be the one to think for yourself, that meme is 100% correct.

What would you now say about ladies who still give out their numbers to guys who openly toasted/wooed them even when they know they are engaged/in a relationship? undecided

What impression are you trying to give out? Ofcourse I'm still in the market, just up your game!

I know girls who I've wooed and they told me they had boyfriends, yet with time, we got intimate. Not once, not twice. Even the current banny wey I dey nack for lodge for school tell me say she get boyfriend the day I approached her, I said no problem, collected her number, now I can confidently tell you I've nacked that girl more than her boyfriend has, as a matter of fact, she doesn't even pick his call when I'm in her room or she's in mine or we're just together. I had to force her sometimes to pick his calls, sooo?

Infact, you don ever see any Naija girl wey go tell you say she no get Boyfriend? ofcourse they always have Boyfriends cheesy grin Some of them just say that to give you the impression that "Yes ooo, I have a guy in my life" even when in reality some of them don't.
grin

Just a little spending, care and attention will do the magic for you! Them get as you go take follow girl wey get guy, before she go know watin dey happen, una don nack

Women are loyal to their EMOTIONS not you, the BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND! The day e set between them and their boyfriend or Husband, that same guy they told they have a boyfriend but he didn't relent would be who they'd run to.

I also know girls who I've wooed and they refused giving me number or even those I chatted from WhatsApp group later ended up blocking me or even ignoring, that's how you'd know a girl means what she said of being committed.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by wale8486: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
Who’s gonna tell him? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

i DADDY
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ain’t reading all that. Good for u tho.

ThatrealestApex:

Sharrap, you should be the one to think for yourself, that meme is 100% correct.

What would you now say about ladies who still give out their numbers to guys who openly toasted/wooed them even when they know they are engaged/in a relationship? undecided

What impression are you trying to give out? Ofcourse I'm still in the market, just up your game!

I know girls who I've wooed and they told me they had boyfriends, yet with time, we got intimate. Not once, not twice. Even the current banny wey I dey nack for lodge for school tell me say she get boyfriend the day I approached her, I said no problem, collected her number, now I can confidently tell you I've nacked that girl more than her boyfriend has, as a matter of fact, she doesn't even pick his call when I'm in her room or she's in mine or we're just together. I had to force her sometimes to pick his calls, sooo?

Infact, you don ever see any Naija girl wey go tell you say she no get Boyfriend? ofcourse they always have Boyfriends cheesy grin Some of them just say that to give you the impression that "Yes ooo, I have a guy in my life" even when in reality some of them don't.
grin

Just a little spending, care and attention will do the magic for you! Them get as you go take follow girl wey get guy, before she go know watin dey happen, una don nack

Women are loyal to their EMOTIONS not you, the BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND! The day e set between them and their boyfriend or Husband, that same guy they told they have a boyfriend but he didn't relent would be who they'd run to.

I also know girls who I've wooed and they refused giving me number or even those I chatted from WhatsApp group later ended up blocking me or even ignoring, that's how you'd know a girl means what she said of being committed.
Re: How I Handled A Man After My Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Since you're addicted to checking your wife's phone, will you be okay if she also becomes addicted to checking yours?
Ebelelivinston:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Say Vs What They Really Mean. Part I / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. / Dear Romancelanders, I Am Now Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.