Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony (5199 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by BuharisBoy: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is treason’— FG warns Peter Obi against fanning insurrection
vanguardngr.com/2023/04/this-i…

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Bubu4Sea: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
MC Oluomo can threaten igbos without fear of arrest?

It becoming obvious that it's okay to hate hate igbos, yet they are scared of igbos leaving grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls let them do. The earlier the better. Lol. It's high federal distances self from Liar Mohamed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Ijoh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Arrest MC Oluomo for Tribal Crises in Lagos first.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Han Han Han Han
Trouble dey sleep, DOKPEMU DS DEY GO WAKE AM.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by ganisucks(f): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
BuharisBoy:
Stop spreading fake news.

2 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Tranquillity360: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

It becoming obvious that it's okay to hate hate igbos, yet they are scared of igbos leaving grin
You can imagine that.

According to them,Igbos are the ones destroying their Nigeria,ok separate from those destroying your Nigeria.
They will start crying.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Chinjo2: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Arrest him and let the prophesy come to pass. Afterall, Nigeria needs a reset just like it happened during the time of Abacha.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by keymatt(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
The prophecy is about to be fulfilled and Obi will later be giving back our stolen mandate. smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Jostoman: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ajegunle news

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by PAWG(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
No way. Quit selling lies to gullible zombies
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by bdon123(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
BuharisBoy:
Me sha m not wishing bad for my country o....bt d way i see it,if DSS use devil or tinubu decieve dem go arrest Obi,then .......there will be a serious revival that might swallow us all.
Even dem know it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Nigerialabalaba: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
Arrest him and let the prophesy come to pass. Afterall, Nigeria needs a reset just like it happened during the time of Abacha.
chest beating wey una take send kanu to jail dey rot away. Na go obi dey go so as saara if e no rest after una jinx am with una bad blood. pesin wey carry 3rd say na hin win. shiorr

5 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Piss1000: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Make una arrest am see... pls arrest him pls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Couldntfigurean: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mumu Fg
Make una go arrest am na
Una no know him whereabouts?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
bdon123:

Me sha m not wishing bad for my country o....bt d way i see it,if DSS use devil or tinubu decieve dem go arrest Obi,then .......there will be a serious revival that might swallow us all.
Even dem know it.
I swear nothing will happen. The worst that can happen will be extention of sit at home in the East. Kanu was far more popular and commanded more radical and brave followers nothing happened after he was captured

4 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Jlow2: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria and it beggers of unity will arrest obi at their peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Crimecity: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spirit04:
I swear nothing will happen. The worst that can happen will be extention of sit at home in the East. Kanu was far more popular and commanded more radical and brave followers nothing happened after he was captured

Go and arrest him na.

Abii no be una get DSS again?

8 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
We are still waiting ooooooo

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by brosom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi is like a sacrificial lamb, make Dem thrade with care o..

2 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by SisterAnn(f): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
They can't try that rubbish. You read it first here

2 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by obi4eze(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Of course we know, it's all divinely orchestrated. Peter Obi will be arrested. This will spark up protests all around Nigeria before Tinubu is arrested.

3 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by samunaka: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Brainless nuisance, who is Mc oluomo, even if he threatened the whole of Nigeria no body will take him seriously because he is a no body, but Peter Obi who is presently in court to claim Nigerian presidency making that kind of threats and you expect the federal officers to fold their arms until things go out of hand, you must be joking

2 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by IgOga(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Han Han Han Han
Trouble dey sleep, DOKPEMU DS DEY GO WAKE AM.

If dem arrest Obi wetin you go do? Nothing!

Obi for all his tantrums hasn't committed any offense in my view but Datti Baba Ahmed should have been arrested the same day he was calling for military coup and threatening the Judiciary on channels Tv.

3 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by coolitempa(f): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
We are still waiting ooooooo

Oh see o, Grandma you are still here selling your expired BS... grin grin

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Bringbackmandat: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spirit04:
shut up you are just a kid. Do you know what will happen to the source of your wealth in this country?
The only thing that the next government will do is to bring people together and earn the respect of all religious and ethnic groups. But if they make a mistake of using excessive force they will widen the division in Nigeria.
The country is for all of us and nobody can shut anybody up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Ofunaofu: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
But it wasn't treason when you threatened to form a parallel government if the 2015 election is rigged

3 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:

If dem arrest Obi wetin you go do? Nothing!

Obi for all his tantrums hasn't committed any offense in my view but Datti Baba Ahmed should have been arrested the same day he was calling for military coup and threatening the Judiciary on channels Tv.

I say we are waiting. . . .YOU HAVE 24 HOURS. cheesy
COWARDS!

2 Likes

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
coolitempa:

Oh see o, Grandma you are still here selling your expired BS... grin grin

I now understand why 'transgenders' are prohibited from joining the Olympics.
Please, move to the 'sectarian' section of NL e jor!

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Alphanancy: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
samunaka:

Brainless nuisance, who is Mc oluomo, even if he threatened the whole of Nigeria no body will take him seriously because he is a no body, but Peter Obi who is presently in court to claim Nigerian presidency making that kind of threats and you expect the federal officers to fold their arms until things go out of hand, you must be joking
Which threat did he make? Please quote

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
What are the mandate thieves waiting for?

They should go ahead.

Peter Obi will rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar / Why Is Nigeria So Different From South Africa? / BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.