Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,146 members, 7,863,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony (5238 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’ / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by SpatialKing(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Buhari Lost several times
He even incited violence in the North
Nobody arrested him

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Dannysaka: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
BuharisBoy:
This is treason’— FG warns Peter Obi against fanning insurrection
vanguardngr.com/2023/04/this-i…
Make them go arrest am na or ABI they no Sabi his house?

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
shut up you are just a kid. Do you know what will happen to the source of your wealth in this country?
The only thing that the next government will do is to bring people together and earn the respect of all religious and ethnic groups. But if they make a mistake of using excessive force they will widen the division in Nigeria.
The country is for all of us and nobody can shut anybody up.
Nobody is going to allow anyone misbehave with impunity. If Obi and Datti continue to make treasonable utterances they'll be arrested and absolutely nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Fira09(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mynd44, you won't lock up fake Threads like this but always in a haste to lock up any false news against APC.
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by peternabiye(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
What will be will be. But all work for good. undecided tongue tongue
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by IgOga(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Maybe they have another wiretapped phone call.

They want to destroy the Obi brand before he causes them wahala in 2027. Sadly PDP will support APC to do the damage
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by bdon123(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spirit04:
I swear nothing will happen. The worst that can happen will be extention of sit at home in the East. Kanu was far more popular and commanded more radical and brave followers nothing happened after he was captured
Tank God u said Kanu.Obi will never tell people to go into violence.Bt notwitstanding,after an election then arresting an igbo aspirant ....i will never support violence bt those street bois no dey tink
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by excanny: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
MC Oluomo can threaten igbos without fear of arrest?

It becoming obvious that it's okay to hate hate igbos, yet they are scared of igbos leaving grin

I tire for this upside down country.

Why are some people above the law?

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by coolitempa(f): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I now understand why 'transgenders' are prohibited from joining the Olympics.
Please, move to the 'sectarian' section of NL e jor!

Auntie, why are you like this? You remember your nemesis? Are you still doing ashawo or nursing. Waiting... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
coolitempa:

Auntie, why are you like this? You remember your nemesis? Are you still doing ashawo or nursing. Waiting... grin grin grin

Mommy wa? Na you? Goooood!
All of the above . . . . GO TO COURT! wink
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by ElSudani: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
coolitempa:

Lol, you know her.

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by coolitempa(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Mommy wa? Na you? Goooood!
All of the above . . . . GO TO COURT! wink

Ok, let us enjoy. How is d shildrens? Na me o. We are ready to resume our love hate. How asaba? u collects the shildrens. How mama? Her joint in amelica still dey?
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by coolitempa(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

Lol, you know her.

very well. she does not know me but she can think .... grin grin grin
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
coolitempa:

Ok, let us enjoy. How is d shildrens? Na me o. We are ready to resume our love hate. How asaba? u collects the shildrens. How mama? Her joint in amelica still dey?

Rubbbbbish!
Abeg shift!
Mtchew!

Please, whia was I?
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dannysaka:

In fact, he was going about happily free and roaming at one airport. . . with all smiles.
Who born dem? grin
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dannysaka:

In fact, he was going about happily free and roaming at one airport. . . with all smiles.
Who born dem? grin

NO BE OBI BE DIS? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7640548/passengers-hail-peter-obi-he

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dannysaka:

Who born dem? grin

NO BE OBI BE DIS? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7640548/passengers-hail-peter-obi-he

Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R457dFHH7ZY

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by XerXers: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Instead of facing election you started attacking voters, instead of facing the Court you are looking for recorded phone call and how to arrest your opponent.

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
AWON JOLOSYYYYYYYYY!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by VulgarVulvas: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

It becoming obvious that it's okay to hate hate igbos, yet they are scared of igbos leaving grin

One Lagos agberoe threatened the great heebo people and you all fell in line .

Nah wah for una .
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
XerXers:
Instead of facing election you started attacking voters, instead of facing the Court you are looking for recorded phone call and how to arrest your opponent.

Yet they won sham elections oooooo
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by coolitempa(f): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Rubbbbbish!
Abeg shift!
Mtchew!

Please, whia was I?

Come hia....ashawo. Commissioner? Giwa.? Amu? Om......? Tel no? Etc etc.... grin grin grin grin
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by coolitempa(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yet they won sham elections oooooo

with plenti monikas
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Freethinker87: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmmm.... Surugede theme song playing. grin
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
coolitempa:

Come hia....ashawo. Commissioner? Giwa.? Amu? Om......? Tel no? Etc etc.... grin grin grin grin

Corrrrrrect!!!! No DRUG DADDDY
Like YOU Se-Un Osh-wa! grin

As e Dey pain you
E Dey sweet me! tongue

Muchechecheheche
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
ANY ARREST YET? tongue
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUGGGGY DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!! cheesy

OBIDIENTS. . . I SAY PEPPER DEM, FAYA DEM DIE!!!
No intimidation. . . no fear.
WE NOR DEY TIEF OR DO DRUGS. . . NO CRIMINAL RECORD ANYWHIA IN THE WORLD. cool
Las las. . . na nyansh we go sell!

Muchehechechecheche

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by KanwuliaExtra: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
I SAY TRY IT! cheesy

DSS: NIG WILL FALL If DSS Arrest Peter Obi Or His Running Mate Datti - Ezekwesili WÃRN Keyamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUlLTdWVGKw
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Owontime: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Owontime: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Threatening Igbos is not treason, threatening that an elected president can not be sworn in is treason. Go back to school.
Re: D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony by Houseontherock1: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
keymatt:
The prophecy is about to be fulfilled and Obi will later be giving back our stolen mandate. smiley
He doesn't have the mandate, how will he be giving it back? Just curious undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Friends Are Thinning Out After Cameron's Exit And Trump's Electoral Win / Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint / TCN Sets To Resume Work At Abandoned Sub Station In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.