Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) (103146 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years

You are a bad belle and that's the truth.

If that girl had turned down this guy, and the world/life happened to her and she couldn't get married at 34, you would still be the one to call her evening newspaper.

Now the couple has done noble by putting their legs inside house on time, you are saying their marriage will crash. It won't!

What's there in the world to enjoy anyway, that people who love themselves and have decided to seal it -without being forced-should hold on until they're past their prime? sad

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by DriveByKiller: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
ShaqFu:
yep. Same one.
hmmmm. How time flies.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by PreetyAngel4U: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
histemple:
Although they are "adults" on papaer, they are far too young to handle marital challenges.

I suspect that the boy may be an only child. If that isn't the case, then the parents didn't do a good job.

Both are most likely to still be in school and probably without any job at the moment.

I see the lady feeling the impact more. Even in the west, a 21 years old lady isn't mentally ready for marriage.

Marriage is different from boyfriend and girlfriend.

Boyfriend and girlfriend? Is that a relationship. Na so them don do girlfriend and boyfriend dey abort children anyhow. What's the guarantee that a boyfriend will marry a girlfriend? I doubt if they will break up but even if they do, it is still better than body counts and boyfriend for 12years that ends up in Heart break.

I have seen marriages of elders 40+ in trouble because they have refused to grow up. Still want to get to clubs and hit everything in skirts. Abi am I lying? At 21, most people who were brought up well already know what they want for themselves in life. As long as they are working towards it together, they'll be fine.

When it comes to money, some have it already stored up for them. What if they are graduates already and gotten jobs through connection that can sustain them?

I'm sure they are the good ones who didn't want to involve in what everyone else is doing by getting married. Or the girl don get belle and the parent are like, so you are matured enough for that thing?. Oya, you are getting married angry
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
DasBeste:
Meanwhile me wey don dey take style reach 46 never even get girlfriend talk more of getting a wife.

What a world!

You dey play?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by histemple: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
PreetyAngel4U:

Boyfriend and girlfriend? Is that a relationship. Na so them don do girlfriend and boyfriend dey abort children anyhow. What's the guarantee that a boyfriend will marry a girlfriend? I doubt if they will break up but even if they do, it is still better than body counts and boyfriend for 12years that ends up in Heart break.

I have seen marriages of elders 40+ in trouble because they have refused to grow up. Still want to get to clubs and hit everything in skirts. Abi am I lying? At 21, most people who were brought up well already know what they want for themselves in life. As long as they are working towards it together, they'll be fine.

When it comes to money, some have it already stored up for them. What if they are graduates already and gotten jobs through connection that can sustain them?

I'm sure they are the good ones who didn't want to involve in what everyone else is doing by getting married. Or the girl don get belle and the parent are like, so you are matured enough for that thing?. Oya, you are getting married angry

However you want to repaint this obviously ill-advised union, I know that deep in your heart, you will NEVER advise your 21 years old girl to marry a 21 years old BOY.

From the pictures, they are NOT from any wealthy background. But assuming they are from rich homes, marriage between them will never happen now.
Where have you seen a wealthy man marry his daughter of 21 off to a small boy of same age?

These people are clearly not mature for marriage, particularly the boy.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Ameoba300: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
obembet:

Add your dp
🙂🙂🙂
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by DasBeste: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
MyAmericandream:
You dey play?

Play wetin?

No be joke o.

I dey very very serious.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by touchalex25: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Successfulben:
The Lamentation of an milf hoping she could turn the hands of the clock. So at twenty one your puna was already wider than the lagoon? grin
How can I have Puna when I’m a guy?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by NoToPile: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wish them the best

Those saying it will not last how sure are you? people got married at this age when things were good, it's just the way things are these days that's why there's late marriage.

Nothing wrong in starting early with proper guidance.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
DasBeste:

Play wetin?

No be joke o.

I dey very very serious.

E be like say na you be the guy way I dey see for RCCG?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Daxray07(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Fetus are getting hitched while ancestors are getting ditched cry

This life no bal........
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Davidowr: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years

You are a bad belle
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Successfulben: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
You're a gay you meant to type?, grin
touchalex25:
How can I have Puna when I’m a guy?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by touchalex25: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Successfulben:
You're a gay you meant to type?, grin
No Sir….but with the way you jump to wrong conclusions seems your a teenage girl
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Successfulben: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
On the contrary my son, I am a seventy years old man grin
touchalex25:
No Sir….but with the way you jump to wrong conclusions seems your a teenage girl
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2023
cool
GoodbutBadguy:

Let me be ur BF wink
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Good advantage is children will grow to be like their siblings... I love that..

Disadvantage is when the heat of wedding comes, Oso ga eme..

They just have to know God well at this age for the marriage to be fruitful..

Me at 40 am still looking for wife in this stupid Abuja lol
except you are selective.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Allisgud:
nigeria will not make it easy for u,unless u want to do the baby mama way
Men have become irresponsible and truth is all of na ashewo
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
wink
BigIyanga:

In Naija not Uk.
In Naija, people graduate from unis at 24-26 because of Jamb, ASUU and school politics.. how many graduates become fully independent after graduation?

Millions of Nigerians rush into marriage without considering the welfare of the kids. No wonder we have 15-20mil kids who are homeless, parentless, hawkers, child laborers..domestic servants,

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by GoodbutBadguy: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2023
lavylilly:
cool
I just sent an email

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2023
lavylilly:
except you are selective.

Bro am not selective at all,
My own come be like spiritual thing..

U will be with a girl a d do everything b4 u know it she will break up without reason..

Some will even praise me as good guy but they are not interested..

I went down to dating student and after buying phone and stuff for her she went to sch and lock up and stop taking my calls

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Bro Sis am not selective at all,
My own come be like spiritual thing..

U will be with a girl a d do everything b4 u know it she will break up without reason..

Some will even praise me as good guy but they are not interested..

I went down to dating student and after buying phone and stuff for her she went to sch and lock up and stop taking my calls
How old are these ladies?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
lavylilly:
How old are these ladies?

Btw 27 to 33yrs

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Akeem79(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.