Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) (103159 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2023
I wish them the very best of luck. This is far better than anything short of being married.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Can you imagine? I don't still have a boyfriend cry

Benefits of early marriage
-Better Mental Health. Most people want to

Share their journey with a special partner,

Someone who can support them and give them a shoulder to cry on during the hard times. ...

-Married at young age Live Longer. ...

-Better Immune System. ...

-Fewer Fertility Problems. ..

-Better Chance to Survive Heart Attacks

Good advantage is children will grow to be like their siblings... I love that..

Disadvantage is when the heat of wedding comes, Oso ga eme..

They just have to know God well at this age for the marriage to be fruitful..

Me at 40 am still looking for wife in this stupid Abuja lol

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Ameoba300: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2023
obembet:
While I still dey pray for better man to come at 28.. life sha

Are you the one on your display picture?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2023
Ameoba300:

Are you the one on your display picture?

I no fine abi? Make I change my do maybe I will see beta husband for nairaland
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by histemple: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Although they are "adults" on papaer, they are far too young to handle marital challenges.

I suspect that the boy may be an only child. If that isn't the case, then the parents didn't do a good job.

Both are most likely to still be in school and probably without any job at the moment.

I see the lady feeling the impact more. Even in the west, a 21 years old lady isn't mentally ready for marriage.

Marriage is different from boyfriend and girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Congratulations to them, God bless their home.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

People married to the same person for 75 years, at what age do you think they got married? 40?

It's only in Nigeria that men at 40 go around proudly crawling in the pants of 20 year old girls looking for marriage with the girls. The rest of the world are married at 19 even as guys.

Once they're committed to growth they'll last longer than 10 years.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2023
purples25:
Great! He can have the best of her body and soul, and she can have the best of his too!

No need to go around sleeping around and having nasty experiences! Also have kids on time and she will heal faster and look so very okay after child birth. Her body will snap back in an instant!

Better to go through all this marriage wahala early. No matter how you postpone it, or prepare for it, you will still experience the same stress. Better to do it now that they are still young and agile.

It's not every time people should wait until the man has slept with everything and lost all his charm and looks and is going old (same for the woman). It mustn't necessarily be like that. I think young couples can have a lot of fun.

This post is 100%

The parts in bold, 1000%

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Crafteck1: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
See these children. Boy wey suppose dey conquer the world at that age, na marriage wey be him priority. Damn!! 🤔

My question is, whose parent go de give them food money
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Ameoba300: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2023
obembet:

I no fine abi? Make I change my do maybe I will see beta husband for nairaland

grin grin you fine.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lilhoodie(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Their parents sponsored the wedding .they are to young cause ain't no way

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by GoodbutBadguy: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Can you imagine? I don't still have a boyfriend cry

Benefits of early marriage
-Better Mental Health. Most people want to

Share their journey with a special partner,

Someone who can support them and give them a shoulder to cry on during the hard times. ...

-Married at young age Live Longer. ...

-Better Immune System. ...

-Fewer Fertility Problems. ..

-Better Chance to Survive Heart Attacks
Let me be ur BF wink

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lilhoodie(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2023
I don't have a girlfriend and i doubt if i ever will .
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You people really disrespect marriage o.

Marriage no be small thing o.

And being an adult by age and even being loaded like Dangote is not enough o.

Exactly what i told someone. Bt he insisted that as long as both of them are 21 they are adults and it's not bad.

Bt my main point is are they mentally matured? Are they ready? Do they really know what marriage is all about? There's more to life than what we see on the net, than what we SEE! Marriage always look like a very pleasant and wonderful place bt marriage is not LALALAND OR DISNEY LAND, marriage is reality and there's more to it than that we see.
May God help them and keep them together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lilhoodie(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Crafteck1:

My question is, whose parent go de give them food money
the parents of the boy she got married to

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lilhoodie(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=122296667][/quote] don't say that
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years
Their marriage will over last sef. Don Moen who married early, his father got to see his great grand children. They have good parents, not like some parents that would be telling their adult kids that they are too young to be married at mid 30s.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by DIntegrity: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they

can make it work. I wish them
Well.

Well, that's not true. 30 is not the time you really get to know yourself.
Many people have already started walking in purpose and being very intentional about their lives at a younger age .
There are many people who are younger but more matured in understanding and life that aged people. There's no benchmark as long as you're past 18.
It's a product of transformation which in turn is a result of your level of exposure and application not just to live but to working principles of life.
For someone that's very teachable and ready to learn from the right sources. 2 yrs is enough to scale heights in understanding life that an average man can't get to.

So there's no benchmark
Besides age doesn't guarantee your success in marriage. Maturity and willing to learn and grow does.

T for thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by FiremanX: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.
Your use of English is very bad,,jeez! 🙄
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by DIntegrity: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years

Sorry bro, you're not correct at all.
Your response shows that you don't understand somethings. Many people have married at such age and are still doing very well. It depends on some basic factors not their age necessarily as long as they're past 19/20.

Your ideology may be just based on your level of exposure to marriages that have failed in the long run maybe because the couples were young.
Nevertheless, it doesn't validate that it is the norms for all.

There are numerous exceptions.
Apart from financial stability to a level, a working marriage thrives more on understanding between both couples and willingness to learn and conform/grow together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by FiremanX: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Whatever rocks their boats, happy married life to them.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.

You're a bit on the fence with your statement, an acquaintance via a friend in USA, got married at 21 then we were in Uni, he has a 9 year old child, me and my colleague still day pursue establishment in our respective careers.

Truth is starting young with proper guidance remains the best option, no matter how we try skew the narrative to fit being older. However life happens and not everyone is that lucky.

We do things late in Africa and think it's normal, it's someone who have seen so many options at 30 that will be thinking they now know what they want, in reality it's a revelation that come with age, a 30 yr old can make better decisions than a 20 yr old and likewise a 40 yr old can make better decisions than a 30yr old under same condition. I discovered when your options are limited and your mind naive but sincere with a desire for mutual growth your focus is likely 100%, such marriages seldom seen divorce because this people do the best they can with the decisions they've made, recall thier mind isn't so corrupted, less exposure to wild fantasies, fewer body count and sexual experiences etc.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Ameoba300:

grin grin you fine.

Don't worry, I have changed it..
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Ameoba300: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2023
obembet:

Don't worry, I have changed it..

🙂🙂 Let's get married
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Softmirror: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.

grin PESSIMISTIC MINDSET.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by merits(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442433/wedding-21-year-old-couple-goes-viral-photos/

The boy will age faster than the guy,by the time she begin gave birth,women beauty don't last.

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Ameoba300:

🙂🙂 Let's get married

Add your dp
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Edavi234: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

That's not true. Knowing yourself has nothing to do with age. Knowing what you want and choosing to settle down early has NOTHING to do with age.

Being mature and taking responsibility of your life has nothing to do with age. Most times it has a lot to do with family background and training.

Why do you think the system is failing? Because parents are failing.

Well.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Omooh34(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
https:///5yu3cdjx
Click on the above link and make money online while sitting at comfort of your home. Registration is absolutely free. With your smartphone you can make more than $5000 in a month
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Edavi234: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
merits:

The boy will age faster than the guy,by the time she begin gave birth,women beauty don't last.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Child birth does not make a woman age ( it's her duty). She has been given that ornament of grace to glow even after child birth. What is her state of mind? And who puts that mind at peace? Her husband.

Many people don't understand that a union between a man and woman is more spiritual than physical. Today, people are struggling (physically) to keep their union afloat.

A man makes a woman and in turn, the woman makes the home.

In this context, beauty and age is not defined, it's a part of the process - with time AND NOT CHILD BIRTH.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by holardemoranky(f): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lovely,I wish them all the best in their marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.