Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) (103152 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by webizone(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Kaytixy:
Where is slowmir

Damn Niggarr issorait
He's lighting his weed in peace.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Allisgud: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Can you imagine? I don't still have a boyfriend cry

Benefits of early marriage
-Better Mental Health. Most people want to

Share their journey with a special partner,

Someone who can support them and give them a shoulder to cry on during the hard times. ...

-Married at young age Live Longer. ...

-Better Immune System. ...

-Fewer Fertility Problems. ..

-Better Chance to Survive Heart Attacks
nigeria will not make it easy for u,unless u want to do the baby mama way

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Caesar25: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Kudos to them.
Had the idea of marrying at 25 but life happened, still single at 28 and nothing to show yet but I'm cooking something big which the whole world will marvel when they hear about it.
More Grace to me
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2023
I wish them happy married life, but marrying at that age is rare, for one to go to school and finish his or her degree programme, marrying at that age won't be that easy, maybe they will further their education later, but it won't be that easy.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by labi1977(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Miracood2:
The girl looks like a 33+ evening newspaper.

The boy looks like he's 15 grin
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BigCowHornn: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
See these children. Boy wey suppose dey conquer the world at that age, na marriage wey be him priority. Damn!! 🤔

Only sons are that way
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by godwon01(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2023
They are not going to be alone. They will be receiving further tutorials from both parents. One leg in and another leg out Ese kan ni Ile Ese kan ni ita . The decision was vehemently supported by both parents. Probably their parents started very late and they don't want what befell on them to happen to their kids. I wish them happy married life May God Almighty bless them with brighter kids IJN.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Berrityga:
No be for country wey wedding gown nah 500k
That is for those of you wey no wan cut their suits according to ya clothes, lol. Mny are running away from weddings or marriages nowadays because of material things that will fade with time. If they dont have a flat, good-paying jobs...or probably own a car, they wont marry. They have forgotten that it's God who provides because He's the foundation of every home. Such expectations usually come from ladies of nowadays.

Everyone is looking up to the likes Femi Otedola without knowing how they got there today. His dad was a mere printer at shomolu while Femi was the one attending to clients in their very tiny shop. They never dreamt of a better life. His Dad got one connection during the IBB government to print materials for the use of the military government nationwide and he became rich for life. When people were yearning for democracy, IBB single handedly recommended Sir Michael Otedola, Femi's dad to contest and the rest is history today.

Many youths of nowadays cant endure hardship. They want to blow effortlessly. That's a good reason many are still single. Life is a process my friend. You cannot skip the process and expect magic. Who you wan take am resemble...baba God?
To the young couple, congrats. They are still growing. I wish them the very best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ogbe88(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years
Because u are God or what, pls be having sense.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Father254: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

I totally disagree with you.

My parents married at this age and this year will make them 75 years together.

I wish them well.

The journey is not easy but with God and money all is well.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2023
God knows what the children will turn out to be when they have parents that rushed into union without proper maturity.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
See these children. Boy wey suppose dey conquer the world at that age, na marriage wey be him priority. Damn!! 🤔
Mr Conqueror.. Wetin you dey conquer ?? grin..
Yul edochie got married at 23,Is he not conquering??.. angry
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Believe me it's the best time to marry. As long as they have good guidance they ll be okay.
They will still get the respect that accrues to married couples.
Rich single hoes in their 40s don't like to attend these weddings, it just highlights their apparent character flaws.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
God knows what the children will turn out to be when they have parents that rushed into union without proper maturity.

What is maturity? Age? Are our leaders mature? Who says they can't conquer the world?
Better go and settle down, you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ugosco82: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Na the boy i dey pity, 21 years old boy and 21 years old girl no be mate, they is imbalance they.
By the time they get to 40 years, they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2023
I am very sure someone is already pregnant, they'll never tell you that part.

As for me I will NEVER get married to my agemate, e get why.

Anyways congratulations to them.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2023
akinade28:

Our forefathers got married in their teens and twenties, some of the marriages worked out well

Most of our forefathers marriage hit the rock.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by akposking(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2023
ShaqFu:
the same Rokiatu. Wow. See how Time has caught up with you. 🙂
chebi you sabi the girl that year with are firm backside now the backside don be like wetin don jazzy studio da use take da produce beatz grin
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Emola12(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

go scatter am nah winch
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobodysboo(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2023
I pray it last for them
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.

Just like any marriage . People who married at 40 sef still face the marital challenges . There are 18 year olds with sense than 40 year olds while the reverse is naturally expected . However To every mallam, his kettle .
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2023
Laurene:
I noticed she's joined nairaland tribal warriors against Igbos

A very tribalistic being.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.
Yinmu
Age doesn't change people.... situations around them do
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by AMI3(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2023
So when did they knacking i guess It was early 14
Good luck Sha.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by obrian888: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2023
akinade28:

Our forefathers got married in their teens and twenties, some of the marriages worked out well

The days of our forefathers was better than today that is why.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by akposking(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Drdreyy:

Leave long story. What matters most is are both of them adults? and are they financially capable? especially the man to take care of the wife and other miscellaneous.

People evolve and change over time and not limited to between 20 and 30 yrs alone, it is continuous. So if you like marry at 40 or 50 you will still change over the years. Infact most of the marriages that are crashing today are those who married between 30 to 40. So what are you talking about?

wrong assumption by the way most marriages that are crashing are those that marry in their early 20s. Never the less does not mean even the older ones don't crash.

I think the last bullet is how you nurture the marriage. That's what make it a better one.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2023
congratulations to them
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2023
Congratulations to the couple wey sabi

Mynd44 are you with me?

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Successfulben: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2023
The Lamentation of an milf hoping she could turn the hands of the clock. So at twenty one your puna was already wider than the lagoon? grin
touchalex25:
At 21 I was still in competition with my friends for most body count….
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Makeup helped the girl look mature.

But that boy, he is looking like he should still be in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Successfulben: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2023
You are ready. E dey pain you say your own no last ode.
dazzlingd:

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Drdreyy:

Leave long story. What matters most is are both of them adults? and are they financially capable? especially the man to take care of the wife and other miscellaneous.

People evolve and change over time and not limited to between 20 and 30 yrs alone, it is continuous. So if you like marry at 40 or 50 you will still change over the years. Infact most of the marriages that are crashing today are those who married between 30 to 40. So what are you talking about?

You people really disrespect marriage o.

Marriage no be small thing o.

And being an adult by age and even being loaded like Dangote is not enough o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.