Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance (22021 Views)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by NaijaCover(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
u dey Bleep up guy.. u dey fall my hand

Are you not my fellow GUY? @Seagodess

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Shapeaso: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122421160:
Uyo, is expensive ooooo
Very very expensive and if he try to steal, na roasting thing be that. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Callmegerald2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:
Good morning, Nlder's. Pls, I need your advice. I created this account just now to hide my identity.

Without wasting time on this, I need your advice as I want to take a blind step because i don't know what else to do.

I graduated since 2018 and since then, I don't have a good job till now. Just surviving that's what I am doing.

Currently, I asked my mom to help me secure loan of 100k while I source for another 100k from friends and relatives and repay in 6 months time. I have planned with my wife to secure a room apartment with at least 60k for 1 year and use the balance to hold ourselves till we get something better doing. This is because I want to relocate to Uyo to hustle with my woman and our only daughter. I can't leave my woman aside and travel to Uyo alone. I want her to join me either in 2 weeks time or 3. She is a stylist and can work as Chef. She is also educated with O'level and I have been taken her through computer lesson's.

Now, I don't have any job assurance in Uyo but I have made some contacts. The 2 person's I contacted said once I relocate, I should let them know to help me get job. Also, I don't mind dropping my certificate just to do any job till I get my dream job. I am also working to get myself a driving license certificate and ID in case, I get a driving job in Uyo.

Pls, I want to know if it's wise to relocate to Uyo without any job at sight?

Also, my current state is one of the worst ever as firms here don't pay there staff good money. Like some pay Accountants here 25k/month to work from Monday to Saturday.

Your ideas will be great. My other areas of relocating is Enugu, Port Harcourt, or Anambra. Pls, help a brother.

Have you considered starting a poultry business? You can start small and expand as time goes on. I am a poultry farmer. I will guide you from start to finish free of charge if this is the path you would like to take. You can make as much as N60,000 or much more from each carton. Feel free to reach me on 0.8.0.6.5.1.7.9.4.2.9 (call/sms/WhatsApp)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by NaijaCover(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shapeaso:
Very very expensive and if he try to steal, na roasting thing be that. cheesy cheesy

You See, Why, , Dey Publish BADNEWS Via Blogging Business

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by AAA593: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:
Good morning, Nlder's. Pls, I need your advice. I created this account just now to hide my identity.

Without wasting time on this, I need your advice as I want to take a blind step because i don't know what else to do.

I graduated since 2018 and since then, I don't have a good job till now. Just surviving that's what I am doing.

Currently, I asked my mom to help me secure loan of 100k while I source for another 100k from friends and relatives and repay in 6 months time. I have planned with my wife to secure a room apartment with at least 60k for 1 year and use the balance to hold ourselves till we get something better doing. This is because I want to relocate to Uyo to hustle with my woman and our only daughter. I can't leave my woman aside and travel to Uyo alone. I want her to join me either in 2 weeks time or 3. She is a stylist and can work as Chef. She is also educated with O'level and I have been taken her through computer lesson's.

Now, I don't have any job assurance in Uyo but I have made some contacts. The 2 person's I contacted said once I relocate, I should let them know to help me get job. Also, I don't mind dropping my certificate just to do any job till I get my dream job. I am also working to get myself a driving license certificate and ID in case, I get a driving job in Uyo.

Also, my current state is one of the worst ever as firms here don't pay there staff good money. Like some pay Accountants here 25k/month to work from Monday to Saturday.

Your ideas will be great. My other areas of relocating is Enugu, Port Harcourt, or Anambra. Pls, help a brother.
You want to relocate to Uyo grin
You better relocate to PH or Lagos. Avoid Uyo please.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ipobarecriminals: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
sad that guy just tell u the bitter truth. Jiiji/Facebook advert is full of CRIMINALS/SCAMMERS. I’m out of Nija,those bastards still send me Facebook job listings. I can’t help but laugh at their foolery [quote author=IRuinUrDay post=122334640][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by OgbeniOja1: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
What is your current location

IRuinUrDay:

This is not advice, Bro. I have been sitting at the same place since December 2018 till now without a good job. Just from hand to mouth and you're advising I continue sitting there?

I need suggestions from you guys not for me to continue grinding like hell without success in a place without luck or chance of success.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Devil1Messenger: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Aldol:
Lagos is full of opportunities, go to Lagos
Which Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Seagodess(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
post=122421330:

Are you not my fellow GUY? @Seagodess
I be like guy? simple help u no fit help my brother

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by highchief1: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

why u go marry when u Dey this financial state.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ipobarecriminals: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
sad sha Becareful,let ur friends/family know where they call u for interview. I remember that PIG that raped/killed that girl. May u not be their victim

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by MercySpeak(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omorh eh, country hard but if you get sense you go still survive am till every where clear.

No assurance of job yet you wanna move just like that? How much do you think 200k is ? How many months will you guys feed on 200k?

Listen, continue with that 35k job and use the 200k to run food business whether cooked ones or raw.

Your wife can be in-charge of that. Food business is one of the most profitable business but so many think it is for illiterates.

Your wife can locate a primary/secondary school and get a space there.

In the evening, she can resort to ankara, potatoes/yam frying etc…

Las las think and think. Uyo is not better than where you are.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by JudasNaKarrot: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Please you can relocate to any other state, but please avoid Enugu. That city is very expensive and there are no jobs except hotels and hookup. Food and accommodation is more expensive there. Look elsewhere like PH. Port Harcourt is cheaper in terms of food and accommodation compared to Enugu...moreover there are lots of opportunities also.

Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by fuelsaver: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

If you're from the south east or south south...go ahead and God will be with you there and it will be well. Let's leave this Lagos for the afonjas abeg. That's my own decision and advice to south easterners and south southerners for all the mayhem unleashed by the afonjas on all of us (non indigens) during the election. I will never forget the hatred

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Devil1Messenger: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Winters23:

I need an accountant in port harcourt for my company, I wish I met u outside this forum
U can still offer to help him

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by EyenEkid(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
I'm from Akwa Ibom, and I can tell you for sure that the cost of living in Uyo is high, and there are no jobs. I'm an accountant based in Abuja and would advise you to relocate to Abuja instead. You can get an apartment in a suburb for as low as 75k. As an accountant, you can get a job with a starting pay as low as 80k and grow from there, as long as you can use MS Excel. Also, the cost of living in Abuja is manageable if you know where to get your groceries and how to manage your expenses.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ufotty2001: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Am from akwa ibom state and also am a chartered accountant but I base in Port Harcourt. Let me be sincere to you, there is no job in akwa ibom state the only jobs there are civil service jobs which u will need connection. My advice:
1. Relocate to Port Harcourt. They are jobs in pH. Infact, pH is second after Lagos State in terms of private company jobs.
2. People staying in uyo are mostly govt workers. Cost of living in uyo is cheap compare to pH.
3. Come to pH u will see atleast accounting job of 50k minimum..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by BigBen23(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Are you good in video editing? Reply ASAP

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by lavylilly: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

This is not advice, Bro. I have been sitting at the same place since December 2018 till now without a good job. Just from hand to mouth and you're advising I continue sitting there?

I need suggestions from you guys not for me to continue grinding like hell without success in a place without luck or chance of success.
You have a phone, your wife is a chef, carry pot and stove begin cook, you turn waiter & social media manager for the business

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Topshow4real: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Pls, I can relocate to any part of the country for a job. Not just Uyo, why I needed Uyo is because it's closer to my home. I'm a very smart and hardworking guy. When you go through my CV, you will certainly calm me because of my experiences. I can also forward you my CV privately if you will assist me.

I sent you a dm

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by CANTICLES: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
EyenEkid:
I'm from Akwa Ibom, and I can tell you for sure that the cost of living in Uyo is high, and there are no jobs. I'm an accountant based in Abuja and would advise you to relocate to Abuja instead. You can get an apartment in a suburb for as low as 75k. As an accountant, you can get a job with a starting pay as low as 80k and grow from there, as long as you can use MS Excel. Also, the cost of living in Abuja is manageable if you know where to get your groceries and how to manage your expenses.

Interesting... Kindly give an estimate for a self con in Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Belawy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Don't even try that Enugu, I spent over 3 years there. It's a civil service environ

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Winters23:

I need an accountant in port harcourt for my company, I wish I met u outside this forum

I will be pleased to meet you too. I can easily come to PH for interview and other discussions. I lived in Port Harcourt from 2010 to 2015 and can easily get accommodation if I plan to relocate to PH. Apart from that, I have very wide experience in managing business funds as an Accountant. I have worked as General Accountant in 3 different firms of different industry since 2017 till late February this year.

Pls, I can be reached easily on davidsamueltechs at gmail.com

I will really appreciate this great gesture

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by lavylilly: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=IRuinUrDay post=122334640][/quote]You are selective, you turn down a job of 35k, you are the problem. A begger have no choice

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by sageb: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Winters23:

which area in Port Harcourt is the company located?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by olalekanba(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lagschools:

Where do you live currently?

What is your highest educational qualification?

How old are you?

What skills do you have?

Kindly reply the above
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by lavylilly: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

I'm in Abia State, Umuahia.
Google IGhub
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Aldol: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Which Lagos?
Do we have another Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Starpro87(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Uyo is not a bad place to relocate to but remember there are no industries in Uyo. The few jobs that you can get there will end up paying you peanut. Don't be deceived by the cool environment they have there.

However, you may do very well in Uyo if you and/or your wife can drop your certificates to toe the line of business. Food businesses can be great if you can be transiting between Aba and Uyo.
Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ifeanyija(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
I served in uyo, I left to ph cos no job

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Shanepaschal1: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
I'm not discouraging you ooo, but the truth is nothing is in uyo apart from the nice environment.

For me, PH is the best place, for work ND hustle.

I'm telling you based on experience.

But, akaraka abughi otu.

Good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by dannykares: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Bro am from Akwa ibom but I will advise u to tell ur friends to secure job for u first cuz that's de only way u can be motivated to relocate not after renting apartment n wasting ur precious time.
U will create another account to hide ur identity to complaint or seeking for another advice, u mentioned checking site wit multiple job available why not apply b4 making move??

I am currently working in Chinese company here at umuahala community , ukwa west in Abia state nd a start with them is above 35k , for now am above 55k taking care of ma wife n kids.
Ma wife live at port Harcourt while am in Abia but do visit weekend or twice in a month cuz almost 90% of workers re staying in de lodge due to work schedule

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

what software should a young Civil/Structural Engineer learn? / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.