Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance (22209 Views)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by pendusky(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Delightsome2023:
a female graduate of accounting from uyo just finished service incase you still need one.
Okay send me her cv

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Benno4ever:
OP, can u get in touch with me. I might have something for you in uyo.

Thanks, Sir. I have sent you a private mail now.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Mhistaedie01(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it

It's not even about sapa. If you come here you'll find out that most youths are jobless and demoralized towards working. Staying here would reduce your enthusiasm about work and hustle and soon you'll find yourself languishing in poverty especially if you're someone with lack of self motivation.
Nobody will tell you the better truth than this. I'm uyo born, bred and made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Weit: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2023
เบธ
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by CeeJeckydivah: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Solomon I see you, E be like brain dey pain you... Just trying to make him understand that standard of living there is low

You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by EyenEkid(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

I have a cousin living in ABJ, Pegi area and when I inquired if that place is good for me to relocate and look for job, he said it's a remote area. That's why I had double mind of moving to the area. But if I can get help from you, I don't mind relocating to Abj as soon as possible.

Call me on 09116773234

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by mailemy(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2023
You are not smart and hardworking, if you were, there are alot of opportunities in your location and environment and not just looking for a job since 2018.
IRuinUrDay:

Pls, I can relocate to any part of the country for a job. Not just Uyo, why I needed Uyo is because it's closer to my home. I'm a very smart and hardworking guy. When you go through my CV, you will certainly calm me because of my experiences. I can also forward you my CV privately if you will assist me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by EastAlchemist: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

Which kind mumu talk be this, you that you're smart and hard working what help can you render to him?
Neither am i
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Regex: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Like people just see poverty and choose it. This is Nigeria not the west where government can say okay take this amount for the child's upkeep and there's a ton of jobs. There's no even jobs. People suggesting Keke. Who go give am money to buy Keke. Keke is 1.5 million. Worst he's Igbo. An igbo man should be smart with his decisions as we aren't liked in Nigeria.

Someone who rode keke, and they took it from him because it spoiled and he wasn't making account for it.

He took kekebus, that one knack engine, it was taken from him, he was arrested and he later paid for the engine.

His parents sold a land and bought him his own bus, he does not need to make account for this one, but somehow he managed to get the engine spoiled, and he had no savings.

All these while, he was busy using his resources to go after women. Never saved nor did anything tangible.

When he got his bus, I told him to make plans by getting a second one and building it from there... He told me let's pay this one off first... I looked at him and saw no future. Now he is a dad. A conductor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Lagschools: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hello please I know this message wasn't directed to me but can I also relay mine to you as well?

Sure you can.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Delightsome2023: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:

You dey laugh abi.
No worry
and you're blaming your Uncle for not making it as a teacher grin
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Bros, what I did was not overnight. I got a job in an industry, improved my skills, gained valuable experience and moved from a small local firm to a bigger international firm in Nigeria within 5yrs.
Can I connect with you on LinkedIn
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by TheManPregnant: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Can I connect with you on LinkedIn

Nope smiley

I have some unpopular views that I have expressed here on Nairaland. It is best my identity remains unknown. wink
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by sonssyo: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Delightsome2023:
can I also answer this as well?
If you studied microbiology, industrial chemistry etc you can answer
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by tammie24: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Thanks, Sir. I have sent you a private mail now.
beware of kidnappers and ritualists.
Stay safe o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by JobNGcomng: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vovida Communications Limited is a Pan-African Telecommunications Company founded with a mission for enhancing the quality of life by providing competitively state-of-the-art ICT/Telecommunications services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Customer Service Agent.

https://jobng.com.ng/job/customer-service-agent-at-vovida-communications-limited/

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by eastgates1: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

I was in Uyo for 2 weeks and I love the environment and how busy it is. Also, when I check on Jiji, there are more job openings in Uyo than Enugu which was my initial plan.

What's your advice, pls?
I would say start a business in UYO if you have the money it needs more businesses than people who want to come and work.
Start a farm that will meet the food needs of the populace I would suggest poultry because the people eat a lot of chickens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by BigBen23(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
opanco:

I am good in video editing boss

Oh sorry. Gotten an expect already.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Favmil101(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Yes, I can drive but I have little idea of marketing. But when exposed to the process, I will learn faster because I'm a quick learner and Marketing is what I want to look into since most job adverts are on Marketing.
. I can can give you link

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Favmil101:
. I can can give you link

Pls, I will appreciate that alot.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Writer321: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
IRuinUrDay:

Yes, I have written over 200 articles on techs. I also write on games, Amazon product reviews, business, finance, and insurance.

Can you send me samples? I'm in akwa ibom, we can work together if you meet the cut.
vincentdouglas012 @ gmail.com
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Writer321:

Can you send me samples? I'm in akwa ibom, we can work together if you meet the cut.

Yes. I will forward some now.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by gammarays1: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mhistaedie01:
Don't do it
Don't do it
Don't do it

It's not even about sapa. If you come here you'll find out that most youths are jobless and demoralized towards working. Staying here would reduce your enthusiasm about work and hustle and soon you'll find yourself languishing in poverty especially if you're someone with lack of self motivation.
Nobody will tell you the better truth than this. I'm uyo born, bred and made.
Are you in Uyo currently?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by gammarays1: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Delightsome2023:
extend reach my side oo.
I dey uyo like this sha
You dey Uyo and Lagos the same time?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Delightsome2023: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
gammarays1:

You dey Uyo and Lagos the same time?
currently in Lagos but I visit uyo every two weeks cos my family are still there.
Like this presently I'm in Lagos but I'll be in uyo in two days time.
Any offer boss?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Delightsome2023: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Writer321:

no sample bro but if you give me some test I can write for you to ascertain my writing skills

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by gammarays1: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Delightsome2023:
currently in Lagos but I visit uyo every two weeks cos my family are still there.
Like this presently I'm in Lagos but I'll be in uyo in two days time.
Any offer boss?
Lol offer ke
Na you be boss

I dey plan come Uyo for 3 months stay? Any space for your boy?

If you're good with these online stuffs, I can show you something that can get you 45k monthly that's if you never big pass am ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Writer321: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Delightsome2023:
no sample bro but if you give me some test I can write for you to ascertain my writing skills
then message me
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Delightsome2023: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2023
gammarays1:

Lol offer ke
Na you be boss

I dey plan come Uyo for 3 months stay? Any space for your boy?

If you're good with these online stuffs, I can show you something that can get you 45k monthly that's if you never big pass am ๐Ÿ˜‚
boss na your WhatsApp number dey your signature so make I reach out to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Computer Enginnering Or Computer Science / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.