Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? (2208 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

What's his father's name ?
You will ask why his mother did not release it
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by mrvitalis(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
pandax:

Is he from Ebonyi or the mother is from Ebonyi?
His father migrated from Ebonyi
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Houseontherock1: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
baralatie:

Which inheritance them wan take? undecided
When the mother is not even entitled to an inheritance because she's female undecided
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by mbaise1000: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
The op just want to troll IGBOS as is their habit but the thread is not going the way he wants it, anyways, every one who is ready to tell themselves the truth is that IGBOS will prefer competence to tribe, if IGBOS believe that anyone can favour them, them will vote for the person, IGBOS rejected buhari twice because they believe he cannot do it, the reason imo rejected ohakim was because they thought rocahas is a better person, IGBOS generally are not interested in who is in charge but a level playing ground, and if any one tries it we will take over, and that is why it will not happen, because IGBOS taking over will be like IGBOS having their Biafra, you will need to compete to excel

1 Like

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:

When the mother is not even entitled to an inheritance because she's female undecided
And the tradition is been held on like magnet amongst ibo clans
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pandax: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

His father migrated from Ebonyi

Do you know if his father was born by an Enugu man resident in Ebonyi and he (Peter Mbah's father) decided to return home in Enugu with Peter?. Think
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pandax: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:

In Igboland once a female is unmarried or bride price is returned, the female is entitled to inheritance. This explains why you have low divorce rate in Igboland as we do not want to share inheritance with returned female siblings. We(males) do any thing to settle issues with their husbands, including giving financial support to keep the marriage afloat

1 Like

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by mrvitalis(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
pandax:

Do you know if his father was born by an Enugu man and Ebonyi people asked him (Peter Mbah's father) to go back to his father' place in Enugu?. Think
Lmao which kind rubbish talk be that ....u are obviously not Igb
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Kennyswag: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na only who nor know igbos go dey follow and believe wetin them dey talk online

1 Like

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by LadyExcellency: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
baralatie:

Which inheritance them wan take? undecided

Communal lands. In case they want to build, farm or establish a factory.
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by LadyExcellency: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kennyswag:

Travel, you no agree. Continue yabing nonsense
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pandax: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao which kind rubbish talk be that ....u are obviously not Igb

My Brother, Politics come with a lot of propagandas and some of them are unfounded.
I have nothing against anyone from any other state aside from the ones state of origin ruling in ones state of residence, but Peter Mbah's father/grandfather might have come from Enugu, but resident in Ebonyi - it is a possibility. I am neither from Enugu nor Ebonyi, so no special interest.

A bu m nwafo Awka(Oka) n'aso enwe, na okpuru ochichi Awka-South LGA, nke di na Omambala steeti
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by 07kjb: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
baralatie:

You are blabing nonsenses

U are the stupid one here
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Communal lands. In case they want to build, farm or establish a factory.
Again who dash the them in heritance abi woman share inheritance in ibo land
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kennyswag:
You dey mind the nonsense talk wey some dey Yan for here

1 Like

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by a4cube: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
pandax:

same cannot be said about the wife of Ondo state that attempted to rep Imo at Abuja.
She contested the primaries and failed.
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Raskimonojendor: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Never grin

Remember the case of Bianca.
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Raskimonojendor: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Peter MBA Enugu governor is from Ebonyi ....go do your research
His great great grandfather.

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Raskimonojendor: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
pquaver:

Never they wont.. Ararume was igbo father only he grew up in bini, it was a topic that he was born in bini when he was contesting.. Rochas Okorocha same thing it was used to attack him that he grew up in the north.. Luckily for rochas ohakim had a propaganda against him of flogging a priest.. Igbo have high religious and tribal sentiments. I am igbo from imo state. Forget what allwhat those people who like to cover evil, they are the ones attacking kenneth okonkwo for saying the truth, they will soon invade your thread to mention me..
That was how to chase got his nickname..okoroawusa
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Raskimonojendor: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol who is rochas father abeg ...what's his name

baralatie:

Well!
It is unfortunate that rochas okorocha and his mother refused to release the name of their father.fkr reasons known to them but it does not change the fact fact that his father is from idea to in imo state.maybe the mother wants him enstranged because of hurt she suffered while raising the kids or the man died.but rochas is a full born in imo state person

Chief Nicholas Okorocha.

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by baralatie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Chief Nicholas Okorocha.
Thank you very much!
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by IgOga(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
I think you will be an outcast as of today so no vote for you grin

However in 10 years time you will be fine grin
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by LadyExcellency: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
baralatie:

Again who dash the them in heritance abi woman share inheritance in ibo land

Who is Ibo? Which tribe is Ibo? Stop quoting me while smoking rubbish.
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Who is Ibo? Which tribe is Ibo? Stop quoting me while smoking rubbish.
Do women have inheritance in ibo culture?
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Antivirus92(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
pquaver:

Never they wont.. Ararume was igbo father only he grew up in bini, it was a topic that he was born in bini when he was contesting.. Rochas Okorocha same thing it was used to attack him that he grew up in the north.. Luckily for rochas ohakim had a propaganda against him of flogging a priest.. Igbo have high religious and tribal sentiments. I am igbo from imo state. Forget what allwhat those people who like to cover evil, they are the ones attacking kenneth okonkwo for saying the truth, they will soon invade your thread to mention me..
This Yoruba man, aren't you ashamed of claiming igbo?...

You claim igbo when it suits you and use "they" for igbos when it doesn't suit you..
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by tiswell(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
LadyExcellency:
In Igbo culture, if you (father's side) maltreat the Nwadiala, the mother's kins will take those children back to be their own. They will be given inheritance in the land.
no longer feasible
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pquaver(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Antivirus92:
This Yoruba man, aren't you ashamed of claiming igbo?...

You claim igbo when it suits you and use "they" for igbos when it doesn't suit you..

I have made tha difference many times if you care to learn i will give you.. There are patriotic igbos who care for fatherland that is "we" were i belong, "they" are illiterate ipob, obidients supporters who believe in building lies.. And they the noisy mob. Not all igbos are stupid but many are Obidients=Stupid..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pquaver(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
baralatie:

Which sentiment
continue asking questions
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Antivirus92(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
pquaver:

I have made tha difference many times if you care to learn i will give you.. There are patriotic igbos who care for fatherland that is "we" were i belong, "they" are illiterate ipob, obidients supporters who believe in building lies.. And they the noisy mob. Not all igbos are stupid but many are Obidients=Stupid..
keep shut bingo....

When you forgot, you use "they" for igbos even when it has nothing to do with ipob or biafra...

Be proud of who you are, the little igbo you learn while staying in the east doesn't make you igbo
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by paramakina202: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
cocolacec:
I have a friend who is thinking of contesting for Imo state Governor this year.
He speaks Igbo and Yoruba fluently but he is afraid of wasting his money incase it doesnt yirld any fruitful result.
He is very passionate about good governanxe in Igboland but will the Igbos votes for him like they supported Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour in Lagos?

Name:Victor Chigorim Oluwatoyin Chibuzor.

Who knows your friend in Imo state he want to rule?
Does he base in Imo state?
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pquaver(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Antivirus92:
keep shut bingo....

When you forgot, you use "they" for igbos even when it has nothing to do with ipob or biafra...

Be proud of who you are, the little igbo you learn while staying in the east doesn't make you igbo

Idiot come and come my igboness from me now.. I dey wait you... The freedom to write any bullshit u like is your but u can never change me being that igbo man that will keep serving you that bitterleaf truth u wont serve urself.. I am igbo but i will never be esn or obingo supporter. U lack reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by EmeeNaka: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
pandax:

Igbos are patriarchal and not matriarchal. As long as the father is Igbo, he will be accepted.

As long as bride price was paid on the mother's head and the mother was married outside Igboland, we view the offsprings as non Igbos, unless the bride price is returned or the child was born outside wedluck to an Igbo mother and non Igbo father

The children of governors of Osun State , Ondo state, Seyi Tinubu and GRV himself are not Igbos, even though they have Igbo mothers. They are what we call Nwadiala or Nwadiana(child of a native) but we respect them and can only accomodate them if they are maltreated or mistreated where they married their mothers. Yes, we can accept GRV to rule us because his father's side has mistreated him
I want to add that anybody who has contributed to the development of any state in igboland is highly qualified to lead any igbo state whether he is Nigerian by birth or Naturalized. The most important thing to governance to us is a selfless, courageous, and compassionate leader. The person must be a man or woman of character, the antecedents of the person must be clear and be free of horror.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo And His Boys Storm The Street With Military Weapons: Video / I Do Not Have Plans For Nigerians "Tinubu Told Hajiya Naja’atu" #nigeria #tinubu / Disappearing Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.