Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? (2198 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Antivirus92(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
pquaver:

Idiot come and come my igboness from me now.. I dey wait you... The freedom to write any bullshit u like is your but u can never change me being that igbo man that will keep serving you that bitterleaf truth u wont serve urself.. I am igbo but i will never be esn or obingo supporter. U lack reasoning
no need me coming for anything because there's no igboness in you....

You can claim all you want, sometimes your Google-based igbo language sells you out
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pquaver(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
no need me coming for anything because there's no igboness in you....

You can claim all you want, sometimes your Google-based igbo language sells you out

You cant speak igbo if u call that Google based. You can't understand.. The good thing is it does not lie within your power to define igboness if 1 million of u like, let them write i am not igbo epistle on Nairaland it changes nothing... I remain that igboman with tge bitterleaf truth for you.. If it makes u feel good then i am not igbo.. But where i am I remain a son of the soil and my people know me not idiots like u who want to destroy the morals of igboland... Eziokwu bu ndu is our motto.. If u no like am go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Antivirus92(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
pquaver:

You cant speak igbo if u call that Google based. You can't understand.. The good thing is it does not lie within your power to define igboness if 1 million of u like, let them write i am not igbo epistle on Nairaland it changes nothing... I remain that igboman with tge bitterleaf truth for you.. If it makes u feel good then i am not igbo.. But where i am I remain a son of the soil and my people know me not idiots like u who want to destroy the morals of igboland... Eziokwu bu ndu is our motto.. If u no like am go hug transformer
bla bla bla bla.......your Google based igbo most times sell you out especially when you write long . You end up writing what no one can understand and second, your use of "they" when referring to igbos also speaks volume
Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by pquaver(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
bla bla bla bla.......your Google based igbo most times sell you out especially when you write long . You end up writing what no one can understand and second, your use of "they" when referring to igbos also speaks volume

Na u go tire... I am the igboman with bitterleaf truth for u.. How many plates do u want? 😎😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Igbo Father and Yoruba Mother,will The Igbos Vote For Me As Governor In Imo? by Pauladex(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Yes they will if you are loyal to your father's side
This explains why Gbadebo Chinedu was thrown to the ocean. He wasn't thinking Yoruba but want to Rule Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Repeat Presidential Election Is Conducted Now, Who Will You Vote? / 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here / CARS WILL SOON RUN ON WATERS !By Francis Atuche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.