Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? (1682 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Is My Boyfriend A Simp? Your Advice Is Needed, he acts like a Sissy / Were You A Sissy Before? How Did You Become A Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Benwallt(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes, it is a mess. How did you feel in front of the camera? And how did you have such free time to disgrace yourself like that? Oh! Ok, you still stay with mom n dad
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by youngreezy(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Bluezy13:

Courtesy, my dear....
It is called Courtesy.
courtesy?, and you're saying it like it's a command?

2 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by DaInferno(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Does a Man use all 24hrs in a Day or the 365 days of the Year to work?

Ogbeni, Stop all diz Busy Stuffs.

Some of u are just Forming Bozz!
and they dont even know its one way to showcase small dck syndrome
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Dreadlock69(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ur arguments does NOT hold much water, really. sad

Going for Birthday PhotoShoot is just Once a Year.
Has NOTHING to do with Laziness or lack of Ambition. 🙁

Ogaaaa photoshoot is for female , my course mate did it he looks like a dummy but some snap chat filter are okay sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by MrBroke(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Pictures are NOT vain sh*t. sad

Even Billionaires like Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Davido, Otedola, etc post pictures once in a While.
It's for ur Friends and Associates to see you.

When you are Rich, u will post Pictures,

It's because you are currently, a Mr Broke. 😄😄

They are celebrities, it ain't about money, Some rich fellas don't do pictures. With the little money i have now, I still don't do pictures, it doesn't matter how much I make later, it ain't my thing. You see in life it's just about personality not money, they are a lot of filty rich people you don't know, they just live private. And let me open your eyes with this, "Broke people are the most social people, rich Motherfuckers love privacy, Broke people always trying to fit in, rich people ain't gat time, most pictures you see of rich people are not taken by them. And for your information I ain't broke grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Albertone(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ur arguments does NOT hold much water, really. sad

Going for Birthday PhotoShoot is just Once a Year.
Has NOTHING to do with Laziness or lack of Ambition. 🙁

We all live a different life.
I know people who don't work more than 4 hours a day. The remaining 20 hours are distributed between sleep and fun.

For me, I don't have such opportunity. I can't remember the last time I had more than 5 to 6 hours of sleep.
That's the life I live coming from poverty and trying to eradicate poverty for my lineage.

1 Like

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Bluezy13(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
youngreezy:
courtesy?, and you're saying it like it's a command?

Guy, rest.
You're too clingy.

1 Like

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by davillian(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lmao
Who has that time....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girl Friend Cheats / 've Found New Angle / Is It Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.