Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? (1661 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Is My Boyfriend A Simp? Your Advice Is Needed, he acts like a Sissy / Were You A Sissy Before? How Did You Become A Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2023
So our Nairaland Greenman (Adewale Odesoye or so) celebrated his Birthday on NL with a Studio Photoshoot. 🙂

But Kriss216 (A Razor tongue Man) branded him a Sissy and Effeminate fellow.
Another comment called him 'Woman wrapper'. 😒

I Do not see anything wrong as The Guy may want to post Birthday Pictures
but does NOT have Beautiful or Fancy places to get Nice shots. smiley

So Does DOING BIRTHDAY PHOTOSHOOT AS A MAN, MAKE HIM EFFEMINATE OR A SISSY?

Drop ur comments.

Nplfmod.
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Albertone(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Men have more important things to do than going to the studio for photoshoot.

My last birthday, it was when people started calling to wish me that I remembered it was my birthday.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by pryme(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2023
It's as Gay as they come.

3 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Ireportlive: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2023
cool

Everyone has what they like and don't like... Kings, Politicians, Rich Men

this class of rich people have Birthday Portrait, Birthday painting, Birthday sculpture and Artwork

But an hustling guy probably don't need much pictures in his life reminding him he is poor

Funny enough when Nigerian Bigmen want to have a birthday portrait or shoot, they Call Dele Momodu and Ovation or other big Magazine

6 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Bluezy13(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Do whatever makes you happy as long as it does not affect other people's lives negatively.

By the way, next time: say "please, drop your comments"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by 48noble(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Tomorrow is my birthday and I celebrate with All Aries on Nairaland.com cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Nebes: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Albertone:

My last birthday, it was when people started calling to wish me that I remember it was my birthday.

People even know your birthday!
I don't tell people my birthday because I hate disturbance.

2 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Ablemed: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Albertone:

My last birthday, it was when people started calling to wish me that I remember it was my birthday.

I'm telling you

3 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Albertone:

Does a Man use all 24hrs in a Day or the 365 days of the Year to work?

Ogbeni, Stop all diz Busy Stuffs.

Some of u are just Forming Bozz!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by SisterAnn(f): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Albertone:

I read the thread in question and I can tell you there's was absolutely no need for the attacks.

All I saw was some angry and jealous guys who don't take time to groom themselves. Most of our young men out there are looking ragged because they have used hard drugs and hot drinks to ruin their faces.
They are camera shy. Portable is the only one who is not camera shy amongst them.

On the other hand, if we didn't know how men loved to snap, WhatsApp status have exposed them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2023
pryme:
It's as Gay as they come.

A man Going to the Studio for Birthday Shoot makes him Gay?

Really? sad

4 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Oluromantic: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Bluezy13:
Do whatever makes you happy as long as it does not affect other people's lives negatively.

This is the most reasonable advice here. Ignore others no matter the amount of likes they get. It's the society that created uneccessary norms over useless things. Colour blue belongs to men, pink to girls and many idiots are falling for it without probing. Women should cry, men should not even if it's dangerous to his psychological stability; foolish ideas becoming societal norms.

6 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by money121(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2023
NO

1 Like

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by romunu(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2023
No, it doesn’t, but it makes you a pussy sharing it on the internet, my take though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Caaz: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2023
If that's what makes odewaleadesoye happy,then so be it.

Those slamming negative words on him are not humans at all

5 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by advanceDNA: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So our Nairaland Greenman (Adewale Odesoye or so) celebrated his Birthday on NL with a Studio Photoshoot. 🙂

Drop ur comments.

Nplfmod.

It just makes a person look like an attention, public validation and public praise seeking fellow..

of course, these behavior can be a man or woman thing......but it has become a socially acceptable thing for women... which now makes men who frequently do it look sissy..

..i remember when i went to do grooms men duty for one brother in wey no too get friends.

...in the hotel we slept cos we had to share ..one nigga brought out a small transperent bag containing comb, nail groomer, nail polish, and all manner of grooming shít....

the guy look weird instantly to all of us ... not that it was bad to have a grooming bag..he's just probably an organized fellow...but having a grooming bag is just a thing that has over the years bcome conventionally a woman thing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by ThatrealestApex: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2023
C
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2023
romunu:
No, it doesn’t, but it makes you a pussy sharing it on the internet, my take though.

See this Guy o. cheesy

What exactly, are you saying?

What is the Purpose of doing Birthday PhotoShoot, if not to Post it on Social media?

3 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Qatar2022: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Drop ur comments.

Nplfmod.
Yes it does , what will you gain with those pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Qatar2022:
Yes it does , what will you gain with those pictures?

The Pictures PPle took in the 1980's and 1990's and put in Albums, What did they Gain?

5 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Babamide(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
As a person, if you can do a photoshoot, good for you. Personally, I cannot pa
I always pity guys that have to do pre wedding photoshoot. Na hologram I go use if I ever have to

1 Like

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Qatar2022: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Pictures PPle took in the 1980's and 1990's and put in Albums,
What did they Gain?
Bros things have changed can't you see ? Just took the pictures with your phone

1 Like

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by youngreezy(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Bluezy13:

make em say please because you be em papa abi wetin?which kain by force respect be this one

2 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Bluezy13(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2023
youngreezy:
make em say please because you be em papa abi wetin?which kain by force respect be this one

Courtesy, my dear....
It is called Courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by MrBroke(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Things shit people do, better things to do with time than waste on some shit with no productivity. Pictures are vain shit. You still not relevant and you still going to be forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Albertone(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2023
SisterAnn:
I read the thread in question and I can tell you there's was absolutely no need for the attacks.

All I saw was some angry and jealous guys who don't take time to groom themselves. Most of our young men out there are looking ragged because they have used hard drugs and hot drinks to ruin their faces.
They are camera shy. Portable is the only one who is not camera shy amongst them.

On the other hand, if we didn't know how men loved to snap, WhatsApp status have exposed them.

Everybody's life is different.

The life of a man itself is rugged. Me, my hustling doesn't give me chance to do paparazzi. I store a lot in my head that I'm starting to be forgetful of little things.

As I'm typing this, I'm currently at a seminar, to network and steady my career projection. After this, I have series of virtual meetings. I still have to study today as my professional exam is coming up.
Tomorrow will be as busy as today if not more.

So where's the time for paparazzi?
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Albertone(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Does a Man use all 24hrs in a Day or the 365 days of the Year to work?

Ogbeni, Stop all diz Busy Stuffs.

Some of u are just Forming Bozz!

Your free time will be spent on things like catching up with loved ones, going to gym, playing sports, reading books, travelling, doing hobbies, etc.
After a while, you tend to lose interest in things that don't add to your life....like going to the studio like a princess.

Attaining success in Nigeria is time consuming than you think. Y'all will say "money should locate me" but prefer to spend time on things that doesn't move you closer to money.

3 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Albertone(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Nebes:

People even know your birthday!
I don't tell people my birthday because I hate disturbance.

I don't post it but friends and family will surely know.
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Albertone:

Your free time will be spend on things like catching up with loved ones, going to gym, playing sports, reading books, travelling, doing hobbies, etc.
After a while, you tend to lose interest in things that don't add to your life....like going to the studio like a princess.

Attaining success in Nigeria is time consuming that you think. Y'all will say "money should locate me" but prefer to spend time on things that doesn't move you closer to money.

Ur arguments does NOT hold much water, really. sad

Going for Birthday PhotoShoot is just Once a Year.
Has NOTHING to do with Laziness or lack of Ambition. 🙁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2023
MrBroke:
Things shit people do, better things to do with time than waste on some shit with no productivity. Pictures are vain shit. You still not relevant and you still going to be forgotten

Pictures are NOT vain sh*t. sad

Even Billionaires like Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Davido, Otedola, etc post pictures once in a While.
It's for ur Friends and Associates to see you.

When you are Rich, u will post Pictures,

It's because you are currently, a Mr Broke. 😄😄

4 Likes

Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Every man with his poisons jawee.
Some of us can't even sit in the front of camera not to talk of going for photoshoot.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Does Doing Birthday Photoshoot As A Man Makes You Effeminate Or A Sissy? by Sucre6: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2023
Its only when you do modeling for a living, else, any guy that does photoshop is a pvssy ass nigga
Real men ain't got time for that crap, it's makes you a total sissy and a weak ass man, an alpha male has got a thousand thing to do than dressing up to the studio just to snap pictures for your birthday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nonsene MUST stop in 2023, Please Share Your Experiences As Well. / Do U Wear: / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.