Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) (44278 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by almarthins(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why

E go cheat again because na dna
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Heroicvic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
randymirrors:

You posted her on her birthday and she asked you to delete it?

Yes
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by randymirrors(f): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Heroicvic:

Yes

That's crazy.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
NACE13:
Actually, I was the villain here. I really liked her but I didn't want something serious because I didn't want to hurt someone's daughter and I also didn't want to get hurt. She told me she's in love with me but I didn't respond in the manner she had hoped.
We still keep in touch but things have really gotten weird ever since.

Highlight of all my relationships ..

Only last year did I force myself to stay in one but it still didn't work..

The funny thing, this girls keep coming for me ..

I currently have like three on my neck right now..
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Offpoint1: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
seanwilliam:
grin I Dey send money to her boyfriend thinking na her brother grin

. Check my siggy
This one touch me grin
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Babastrong(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=marvellous2222 post=122363526]Person like me wey no get girlfriend I have rest of mind[ rest of mind but trouble of joystick. Friend, i real man must have peace of both internal and external organs. That's real peace.]
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by NohurryInLife: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2023
boxypane:
Na when them hospitalise me for School o, I gave the Nurse her number, chik be like she's so busy embarassed na another babe wey I nor dey too send come dey my side till I got well. Damn!!! Bisola
Bisola carry your werey Handicapp grin cheesy
How you kom later run the girl wey later kom stay with you parole??
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by NohurryInLife: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2023
immantoks:
Though she has given many signs but the mumu lover boy that I was didn't decode untill one day I went to pay her visit where she was working and she told me I should start going because he wouldn't love her boyfriend to see me. I asked her who I was to her she just walked away. She later broke up officially with a text message and I am so grateful to God she did , I later met my lovely wife and we are happily married . Just let the past be in the past. Forgive,heal and open your heart up to God. If some people don't go better people will never come.
Bless up bro. Regards to madam ahbeg
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by boxypane(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Bisola carry your werey Handicapp grin cheesy
How you kom later run the girl wey later kom stay with you parole??
I practically invested myself into Bisi o. When I get sense bro, hard to hold on to Fatima. We didn't end up marrying sha. But that bae was and still an angel.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by passionberry(f): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why
BUT FORGIVE A CHEATING BOYFRIEND RIGHT?
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by NohurryInLife: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2023
boxypane:

I practically invested myself into Bisi o. When I get sense bro, hard to hold on to Fatima. We didn't end up marrying sha. But that bae was and still an angel.
Omo ehn, e get some kind babes ehn, them go just enter your life show you love like say them be your mama. I swear to God, the only difference between them and person mama atimes be say, no be them born you grin

Truth be say, Bisi girl no really dey into you. Na you no just notice. If girl love you or dey really into you, e dey 4kin easy to know na.

But how far? You don marry now? cool
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Fantazy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Please support me by subscribing to my channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FantazySkitsTV
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by boxypane(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Omo ehn, e get some kind babes ehn, them go just enter your life show you love like say them be your mama. I swear to God, the only difference between them and person mama atimes be say, no be them born you grin

Truth be say, Bisi girl no really dey into you. Na you no just notice. If girl love you or dey really into you, e dey 4kin easy to know na.

But how far? You don marry now? cool
Yeah bro. To an amazing woman.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by NohurryInLife: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
boxypane:

Yeah bro. To an amazing woman.
Congrats man. Regards to madam cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.