Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) (44277 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by render01(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
My story long sha 🤣🤣
But he was forming too busy for me. I didn't bother him so I knew it was offer. E no too pain me sha.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Evestar200(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reading
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
How did/wud knows...u...2Hellfire...?
WhiteRuler..., how did you knows that; you were going to Hell fire...? When would you knows that, you are going to Hell fire...?...
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by 7upnigeria: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Impregnablefolk:

Don't blame them! A lot of them have IQ rating below 50. Later on, I also jumped on the band wagon. Begin giv am one word reply. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the geese. If u know u know!

You sure say you pass English for waec?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by occfx: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
puremaker7:
Sure guy, but there's no way you won't be spending on Friend with benefits o.

Yes.. You get exactly what you spend... Thats good business.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Rinoxy: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rilwayne001:
I’m an expert at ready energy.

Once I noticed my energy is getting more and more than I’m getting, I’ll automatically erase you off my heart.
Same here.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by highness25(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
occfx:
Any struggling guy who is dating is an idiot. Just get a friend with benefit and have peace of mind. Make sure you use use your condom all the time.
correct guy

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Rinoxy: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
popp:
The worst thing that can happen to any man in this life is when his wife "sleeps" outside.

Infanct, it's a step towards "six feet".
How do you mean pls? Expantiate.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Sukkyy2010: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
gbengaoyeladun:

Agbafians
Agba no dey for Twitter na not in this community.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Odebayo4010(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why

Please can you share the reason you said "e get why"
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by kelvindj98: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Most of them are staged
Wrong. All of them are staged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by kelvindj98: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
seanwilliam:
grin I Dey send money to her boyfriend thinking na her brother grin
She propably saved your number as my helper lol.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by puremaker7(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
occfx:

Yes.. You get exactly what you spend... Thats good business.
Correct business o, I'm currently into one slim girl like that, have nutted her 3 times, I will stop and move to the next after 10 times

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by occfx: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
puremaker7:
Correct business o, I'm currently into one slim girl like that, have nutted her 3 times, I will stop and move to the next after 10 times

Okafors law is waiting for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Soulmender: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

It’s worth it but you’ll have to be very careful, smart and streetwise to avoid falling for scammers who’ll appear as customers

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by immantoks: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Though she has given many signs but the mumu lover boy that I was didn't decode untill one day I went to pay her visit where she was working and she told me I should start going because he wouldn't love her boyfriend to see me. I asked her who I was to her she just walked away. She later broke up officially with a text message and I am so grateful to God she did , I later met my lovely wife and we are happily married . Just let the past be in the past. Forgive,heal and open your heart up to God. If some people don't go better people will never come.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by BackFromBalablu: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
it's a very long story cry
Bt i don burn the book grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Newdawn30: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mad o,nigga you say what again!

seanwilliam:
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by puremaker7(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
occfx:

Okafors law is waiting for you
state me the law pls...
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by occfx: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
puremaker7:
state me the law pls...

The beneficiary may not allow you to escape

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by daneni1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
gbengaoyeladun:

Agbafians

Once you see their writeup, you will know.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by daneni1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Please can you share the reason you said "e get why"

See snapshot below:

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Captain0823: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
seanwilliam:

Chinekeme

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by uncleck: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Join several Facebook marketplace, get verified and post as much as you want. You can join as many groups as possible.

Run Facebook add

Run google add

Create a business page on Instagram and post consistently
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by puremaker7(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
occfx:

The beneficiary may not allow you to escape
😂😂😂
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by DaddyCash: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
She was also dating my son and we both knew it.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by worldclass68(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol....I dated this girl she's damn beautiful, Army and Airforce general were all after her......
U knw someone as young guy like me competing with generals cool.......

Well I won at that moment cuz she always tell everything about them all and I chop from the money too....but I knew I wasn't in relationship yet grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Yemike(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
When she started seeing me as her big brother. This is the funniest convo I've had in a while, maybe she was high or something.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by texannaija: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Most of them are staged

Most of them are staged. No doubt!. But bros, e dey happen well well ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by uncleck: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:

.verified?
How?

I am wondering Wats better between the Facebook ad and Google ads.

Admins of most Facebook groups will require you to pay certain amount of money to be verified so that they can be approving your business posts.

Facebook is easier and better. Unlike google, you don't need a website and you can add WhatsApp link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.