Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) (50456 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Ijaya123:

Clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Itiboriribo.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Regcode022: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obi took first not third if you doubt it, let those concern the government of the day, APC, and INEC allow them cross examine the electoral materials as directed by the court and let the tribunal be just and fair to all candidates. After the process the real result comes out I bet you it will be accepted by all Nigerians.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by OsunOriginal: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

We're waiting to see what they would do
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

You re missing the truth. Why is APC focusing on Obi Labor Party? Since they are the underdogs.
Why did INEC upload results from the polling units?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / Policemen Killed In Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe, Nasarawa Deputy Governor’s Ambush / See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.