Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) (50453 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Shikena(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by new2012: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
rexchazy:
So obi used to change clothes, the guy is a deception that never to be allowed in our political space

no, he should be wearing singlets.. some really. weird thought process!

3 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
lol these niggas don't fight.

money dey fight wealth?
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Shikena(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
cool

LeoDeKing:
No be me talk am oh. grin

Soludo: Headless Mobs

Soyinka: Nattering nitwits

Soyinka: smut factory

Moghalu: Unlettered and uncultured people

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Tiopii: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

The matter is in court, let's wait for outcome
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by nonhuman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:

He has ruined all his chances of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.
he knows he can't even dare because he knows he is a nonentity, and have no intention of even trying for trying sake

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Dittodat: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
I’m not an obidient, but these constant attacks by Reno on the person of Peter Obi is getting out of hand. Reno is fucking jobless!

Yes-daddy, we don hear. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

They all have copies of the results from the 176,814 polling units in Nigeria. You can simply do your additions and determine if you actually won or not.

They know they lost. Though there could be some places where issues occurred but from what I got from pressmen that monitored the election, Tinubu won the election. They all know but just want to discredit the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by rexchazy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
new2012:

no, he should be wearing singlets.. some really. weird thought process!
Weird but sad reality that is facing his followers vividly. Your daddy can never be the president of this nation except perhaps Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by prettyliz(f): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:
It will be very saddening for a Nigerian president to have that kinda Peter Obis voice alone. Did he swallowed hot handful akpu.? The worst kinda accent have ever heard.

A lot of worshipper people were killed in Owo terrorist attack. Obidients were making mockery of Yoruba people for the attack until their names were published and 85% of them were Igbos worshipers. Peter obi and LP never visited nor donated at all for the Igbos affected but will still know those that did.
God bless Tinubu and Osibanjo for their timely support.
So Bububla's accent sounds better😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by kingthreat(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Peter Obi is officially a villian of democracy. Using his online mob of influencers and fellow Igbos to rain insults on anyone that disagrees with him. GRV try am for Lagos. Him see how far.

3 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button

Are you done?
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:
RENO's constant attacks on His Excellency, Sir Peter OBI is totally unbecoming of him. Is it a crime to vie for the presidency? What is Peter OBI's crime for God sakes? In all strata of life, Reno can never lace the shoes of OBI because he is unfit to do so. I don't know why Nairaland continues to give attention to this misguided and ill-mannered Reno

But Reno can insult Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by onuman: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Declare Tinubu as president-elect, use all sorts of blackmail and massive negative propaganda to beat the Obidients who are the true opposition group so that they can acquiesce to the result of the most deceptive, fraudulent and backward presidential election ever in any country of the world in recent memory.
Atiku has disappeared from the scene having achieved the role assigned to him - the role of stopping any southerner in PDP from picking the PDP presidential ticket to possibly succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by prettyliz(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:

He can never be the president of this great Nation. Never. He's a hypocrite and a man of double standards
Strange seeing an APC supporter talk about double standards.... hypocritical party, neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by NAC1666: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
jaybenugo:
Reno Omokri was seen together with Peter Obi in a throwback photo shared on Reno's Twitter handle, IGBERETV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1644283919469010952?t=T2EURPnih6zAwgVgkC7YyQ&s=19
I won't be surprised if it was Reno Omokri that release the fake audio

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

I think the case is in court already,if you can help the APC,you can join their legal team and provide all needed submission to ensure Obi's petition is thrown out of the window.

Because I understand you're wasting your time on this rhetorics you have been on since after the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

The worst is a president that speaks in tongues like a mad man. Tinubu is an undesirable president in any standard and the reason he was roundly rejected even in his Lagos and native Osun State.

But chosen by Nigerians over your candidate Obi idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
nonhuman:
he knows he can't even dare because he knows he is a nonentity, and have no intention of even trying for trying sake

Why are you crying ?

Stop crying PLEASE.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
prettyliz:
Strange seeing an APC supporter talk about double standards.... hypocritical party, neither here nor there.

My love, I'm not an APC supporter ma. I love u so much.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by onuman: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button

It's only IDIOTS who want a man fined for drugs trafficking and forced to forfeit N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government, to become president of Nigeria.
How else do you want an idiot to think like? See them in Tinubu's supporters.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Chuksaluta(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Troll that doesn't know the meaning of timid, is that one a troll?

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Maryloveth:

I think the case is in court already,if you can help the APC,you can join their legal team and provide all needed submission to ensure Obi's petition is thrown out of the window.

Because I understand you're wasting your time on this rhetorics you have been on since after the presidential election.
so you people know you took case to court and started attacking tinubu personally

Who una wan impress? The electorates that isn't voting again or the judges that don't need character assanination for justice.

Shouldn't you be happy tinubu is not showing up to your summon so you can win easily

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Ubanz: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:
RENO's constant attacks on His Excellency, Sir Peter OBI is totally unbecoming of him. Is it a crime to vie for the presidency? What is Peter OBI's crime for God sakes? In all strata of life, Reno can never lace the shoes of OBI because he is unfit to do so. I don't know why Nairaland continues to give attention to this misguided and ill-mannered Reno

In Jesus Almighty name, I'm begging anyone who can read dis, to pls help me. I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. I'm in sch studying and it's frustrating having nobody to phone and seek for help. Dad is late , mum is unhealthy and am the firstborn, I train myself in sch. I feel like deferring a semester to go hustle. The hunger is unbearable. Pls help me with something nairalanders

Reno is part of Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Haters of Obi will think this makes sense now

Pheww. We go too suffer for this country if we continue like this

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chuksaluta:

Troll that doesn't know the meaning of timid, is that one a troll?
yes daddy I have heard you
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by BeanX(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man is always blabbering like a woman

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Dodo12345: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:

He has ruined all his chances of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.
Poor man with their talk

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by SLOVFO(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Fear, fear...Una say make him go court and he did. Now you guys are wailing nonstop. grin
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by class0247: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
So Na see finish Dey worry Reno. Na because say he know OBi, Na make he non go let am rest. You know that friend who will always be jealous of you when they see you attaining a height they will never reach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.