Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

"Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo (43711 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by goslowgoslow(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
She has shot her shot.
Bold lady.
Alex, up to you now.
You guys would look good together.
Omoni is a married woman.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by goslowgoslow(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
common shut up your mouth.
married woman no dey fucck?
fool
Na so your wife go dey fvck up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Albertone(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

That one konsine you and your "besties"

Like I boldly stated; most females would not like to be referred to as "bestie" by a male.
Friend is okay though.

Well well, since you're now Females' Spokesperson, I understand you.

On a sidenote, I'm trying to read meaning to the first sentence of your signature. Does this mean you're pansexual or it doesn't have to do with sexuality?
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Albertone:

Well well, since you're now Females' Spokesperson, I understand you.

On a sidenote, I'm trying to read meaning to the first sentence of your signature. Does this mean you're pansexual or it doesn't have to do with sexuality?

It has nothing to do with sexuality. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by seguno2: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Better ,
We no trust him and Uti

Is Uti also in the “same league” as Alex
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by seguno2: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
randymirrors:
Alex is bisexual, no doubt. His ex broke off their engagement on that basis but realized her folly later on.

She must have believed his sexuality is enough grounds to break things off but realized later on that she still loved him, I guess. A Bi is not a Gay. They can love the opposite sex as much as they love the same sex. So, Alex engaging her doesn't mean he would run off to fck men.

Love is love. I believe he genuinely loved her. At the same time, I'm glad he's not taking her back, at least, not yet. You don't bullshit someone you claim to love. She disrespected him on social media, even outed him to those who didn't already know. She needs to learn her lesson.

It's just that Uti that's irritating to me. The guy is gay as fck.

Uti again?
Shebi he has a child with his former wife
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
This Alex seems like he hasn't learnt from what that okporoko did to him...
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Kwinesther: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Modified:
lipsrsealed
I don't know she's married o!
I'm not a fan of celebrities abeg.
I don't even watch Nollywood or Bollywood.
So I know a little to almost nothing about Nigerian celebrities.

Biko, all those that quoted and mentioned me, please o! Help edit and delete it.
Lol.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by BeanX(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rokiat:
Hmmmm is he not? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Get a job
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Westerhoffe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Omoni is a married woman.

Bros/Sis,
Please kindly delete and edit the quoted.

Thanks in advance.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Banter1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
ednut1:
You are gae 🤣🤣
who is gay? This video they make me laff eh
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by jubrilELsudan: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
E DEY OBVIOUS SEY SHE WAN FVCKAM

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by OmotolaBoy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
datola:
Na so them dey find 'another person"?
osumi ooooo.... make she help the nigga find girl nau

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by OmotolaBoy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Justbeingreal:
The crazy part is that those in it a large percentage of them are frustrated they're looking for more inmates in the prison..
yes ooo... thats why poverty is rampant in Nigeria.... you see people married with kids and them no get 5k for account..... na so so manage everyday and them go dey for that rented house for donkey years.... I no fit leave that kind life o

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Justbeingreal(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
yes ooo... thats why poverty is rampant in Nigeria.... you see people married with kids and them no get 5k for account..... na so so manage everyday and them go dey for that rented house for donkey years.... I no fit leave that kind life o
Serious issue o making it look like marriage is the highest achievement in life only for them to rush in and realize is one pool of endless responsibilities and endless billing majority are depressed in it just suffering and smiling filled with regrets.. I'm not against marriage but the way we take m for 9ja e get as e be..
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Winning123: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Useless folks.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by goslowgoslow(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Bros/Sis,
Please kindly delete and edit the quoted.

Thanks in advance.
How can you delete and then edit? Olodo!
You can come and do it for me, na your phone.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by SavageResponse(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rokiat:
Hmmmm is he not? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes he is according to those who know him well eg UyaiIncomparabl grin
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by chiboycue: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian actress, Omoni Oboli has jokingly advised her friend and colleague, Alexx Ekubo, to give love another chance, IGBERETV reports.

Recall that Alexx was engaged to model, Fancy Acholonu, but they called off their engagement and it was quite messy.

In a recent chat between Omoni and Alex on Instagram, Omoni adviced Alexx to find someone else, get engaged, and go all the way with that person.

It started when Omoni shared a post saying her friends are ‘useless’' as they have not shared any news of pregnancy, engagement, no weddings, nothing.

Responding, Alex wrote;

Responding to Alexx, Omoni wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqnZZHwMoiY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1442679/find-another-person-lets-engagement-omoni-oboli-tells-alexx-ekubo/

On a lighter mood :-)

Vacancy ! Vacancy !! Vacancy !!

Urgently Wanted: A Single young and matured beautiful lady who is ready to settle down urgently needed for a handsome dude called Alexx Ekubo.

Mode of Application: send your CV to Madam Omoni Oboli for screening
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Westerhoffe(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
goslowgoslow:

How can you delete and then edit? Olodo!
You can come and do it for me, na your phone.

Yes… I mean delete the quote and edit your comment.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by goslowgoslow(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yes… I mean delete the quote and edit your comment.
Bros good night.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Westerhoffe(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Bros good night.

cheesy
Savage.
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by itzadorable333: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
Omoni Oboli should "find" him her sister naa.

Imagine a man referring to a woman as "bestie"
Such a turn off! undecided
U have a brilliant signature there...

2 Likes

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by venus4cupid: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2023
How did this help our country mess
Abeg Celebrities park aside for ow
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by joyousever(f): 2:29am On Apr 09, 2023
Did you read her own narrative of what happened between them? Alex is gay! Has he ever been linked to dating any woman in this life? He doesn't sleep with women, neither is he attracted to them. This and more reasons propelled Fancy to call it quits. But she should have done that privately.

randymirrors:
Alex is bisexual, no doubt. His ex broke off their engagement on that basis but realized her folly later on.

She must have believed his sexuality is enough grounds to break things off but realized later on that she still loved him, I guess. A Bi is not a Gay. They can love the opposite sex as much as they love the same sex. So, Alex engaging her doesn't mean he would run off to fck men.

Love is love. I believe he genuinely loved her. At the same time, I'm glad he's not taking her back, at least, not yet. You don't bullshit someone you claim to love. She disrespected him on social media, even outed him to those who didn't already know. She needs to learn her lesson.

1 Like

Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by jimb(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2023
DennisEche:
Better ,
We no trust him and Uti

UTI na quidam nah , who know no
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Greenback: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2023
Bestie.
That's what he called Omoni,a woman,another person wife!
He's nothing but a thorough Simp.
grin
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by mariahAngel(f): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2023
itzadorable333:
U have a brilliant signature there...

🙂
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by Gamesmart: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

No mind dem.

The guy is a homosexual trying to cover up his identity by being able to point to the fact that he has been engaged to a woman before.

When I read he was engaged, I was like "lavender marriage" arrangements!!!
Re: "Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo by randymirrors(f): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Gamesmart:

No mind dem.

The guy is a homosexual trying to cover up his identity by being able to point to the fact that he has been engaged to a woman before.

When I read he was engaged, I was like "lavender marriage" arrangements!!!

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party / I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.