Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court (3647 Views)

Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again / No Refund For Federal Roads Repairs - FG Tells Governors / APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by suckmedownthere(f): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Hmm! To suckyoudownthere is
witchcraft too o! But to fuckyoudownthere is ok
If you love me you will do anything I mean anything that makes me ecstatic.... Sucking gives me more inner joy than thrusting
Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by suckmedownthere(f): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
It’s more of an ibo thing sorry to say
They never refund unless they see you are ready to cause serious trouble or you bring soldiers
And most especially if you look gentlemanly, and so cool and calm...... Then you will understand why fela sang 'ME I NO BE GENTLEMAN'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by hardbody: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2023
HilcomTech:
S/E are known for all kinds of dubious ways

Dumb talk. Is it in Lagos that the agbero will refund? Instead of appreciating the effort made by the lawyer who I am sure you will still vilify for studying a useless course, you are here finding a tribal coloration for something we should all be proud about.
Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by hardbody: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2023
suckmedownthere:

If you love me you will do anything I mean anything that makes me ecstatic.... Sucking gives me more inner joy than thrusting

My fellow man? Oluwa forbid.

1 Like

Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by Minjim: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Nigerians in general are dubious people. That's why we have corrupt politicians. Because they are taken among Nigerians.

You buy something from the market , get home and discovered it's fake. The dealer will never give you your money back. Best you do is go with a threat before they offer to give you another one. And if that one too is fake , you keep coming back until you're tired.

1 Like

Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by Blakjewelry(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2023
PlayerMeji:
I love this development... businesses should be taken to court when they err...

Next one the line should be banks and government establishments
Many Nigerians are lawless, if you decides to apply the law 90% a lot of people will be in jail.
Re: No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
suckmedownthere:

And most especially if you look gentlemanly, and so cool and calm...... Then you will understand why fela sang 'ME I NO BE GENTLEMAN'
This your monika Sha. Like it though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Can We Please Listen To The Igbos? / Gej Delivers Satellite Launch To Monitor Floods / Chinua Achebe: A Biafran In Nigerian Clothes - By Muhammad Jameel Yusha’u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.