Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Broke Up With My Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner (25263 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Megabig: 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is something wrong with this our generation because I saw how my parents had a great marriage just like most of their friends.

I think relationships are not meant for some people and we have to all understand that it’s ok to be single for the rest of your lives.
Why put so much pressure to get hooked with someone when you know your mind is probably somewhere else, is it desperation, greed or the insatiable nature of the human life?

So I dropped my ex at the Chinese cuisine (yes I have to be specific because she will read this and should know I wrote it)she works at on Tuesday,this is usually our routine since she starts work at 8am and I start at 9am to end at 5pm,she gets home late at 9pm sometime depending on her shift.
On Wednesday,we drove as usual and on getting to her workplace, there were 3 police cars and yellow ribbons crossed over there with some people in front of it.This colleague of hers immediately seeing us trying to park there said “there is no need y’all,some 14 year old came to the store and shoot up the whole place around 5pm yesterday”.
I was shocked because she should be at work too and how come she’s not aware of what we both are seeing and she tried shutting the lady up and I then further asked the lady why she also showed up since it happen yesterday and she ought to have known,she said because she’s scheduled to work today just like my babe and she was just looking at my ex,you know when you look at someone like “ hope everything is ok”?

My ex didn’t exit the car and I had to ask her where she was the previous day because I dropped her there at work,she started stammering that she went to see her lawyer,I then had to ask,so after seeing your lawyer at 5pm(which is obviously a lie because corporate mostly close at 5pm),you didn’t return to work because you ought to have known that someone was killed at your job, she then said she went home, then how did I get home before her because I close at 5pm and gets home before 6pm, I didn’t want her to keep blabbing,I immediately called her lawyers office and guess what guys?Her next appointment is June 12(Again,I wrote this so she can see it’s me).
I immediately started recording a video with my camera faced down and repeated every question and she answered just in case she goes to court and I’ll nail the devil.
I sha took my key from the evil,cashapped her money to take a train to her brothers place.Till today she never reach her bros place because he called and said she’s not picking and she is constantly texting.

This is a girl that got to America two years ago(I didn’t bring her)and just doing menial job for now while she work on getting her documents and also,she’s not paying rent(In todays America),I was even planning on doing something serious before the year runs out because normally,she seem homely, peaceful and seem quite calm unlike most party-prone babes we have around(E be like na this one’s worst).

What shocked me most was that I didn’t even get angry, I was just disappointed that I wasted my time but it didn’t seem like I lost something(why is that?).

Another trust shattered… smh

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by torqque7(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sorry bro..this hoes ain’t loyal..

207 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by capetownboyz(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Jaiye lo in lame man voice ..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by WhisperedNoise: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2023
This is crazy

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by PCSI: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2023
She is sorry because she was caught

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Wawelexy(m): 2:22am On Apr 09, 2023
She went there to continue what she's being doing back home.. all this b*tches ain't loyal... Sorry brov, allow her go and take a break from relationship matters

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by oz4real83(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2023
A pig will always be a pig , no matter where u take it, never expect anything with good smell to come out from an anus, unfortunately, we never know which girl will turn out to be an anus because it is never written on the face embarassed. So sorry bro for such painful experience.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Michelle55: 4:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Sorry, it's her loss. Dust ya ass and move on! You would be fine.👌

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by otipoju(m): 5:10am On Apr 09, 2023
I have long resolved to do my duty to my family and enjoy my life in whatever way I feel.

There is nothing like love or loyalty from any woman.

Women are incapable of love or loyalty...by their very nature they are opportunistic, manipulative and look out primarily for their best interests while carefuly masking their intentions.

Keep it light and expect nothing from them. Only then you can enjoy them.

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by tiger2080: 5:28am On Apr 09, 2023
That is the result of DATING PROSTITUTE(STREET BITCH) dont expect LOYALTY.She went there to collect BIG DICK and take u for MUGU

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by koladata(m): 5:48am On Apr 09, 2023
sorry about your experience bro, going by what you described about her, i think there's something she's not comfortable with about you and she's trying to way her options, she might not be as bad as you think, sit her down, you guys can't be friends again but you don't have to block each other, once in a while hello and hi is not bad.. most of them are the same, learn to remember them for the few good they did and move on without hard feelings.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by PussyGalore(f): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2023
PCSI:
She is sorry because she was caught

He did not catch her with another guy!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Benki003(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2023
PussyGalore:

He did not catch her with another guy!

We know you would defend your gender, until she's pregnant for another man 🙄🙄

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by ThatrealestApex: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2023
F
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Reminderz: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2023
a man who thinks a woman doesn't keep her options open is a dead man walking... a woman is always single until married, and even if married, she's planning her possible escape routes in case the man doesn't perform. give a woman your 100% heart at your own peril.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2023
U even try wey you dey yankee still dey date Naija abi black girl.obviously ,she was with anoda man somewhere.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Is the thread a deliberate attempt to confuse me?.

Because I don't understand a thing you posted

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Gasayi(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Wow do touching . U hardly find a girl we will be loyal to u did days. Just 3 out of 100 just take heart.
As a guy Neva put all Ur eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by obinna58(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2023
They’re always sorry but will still do it again and again and again again again again again again again again again again again again

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by EriMma1: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2023
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
capetownboyz:
Jaiye lo in lame man voice ..

Lay man's

Layman's (It's one word) wink

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by randymirrors(f): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2023
Pity

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Kriss216: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2023
This what happens when you try to personalize community project.

By now, your beloved hoe has prepared and garnish lies to tell you hence she's asking to see you so you guys can talk.

You'll be the greatest fool on earth to give a Hoe listening ears.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Kriss216: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Lay man's

Layman's (It's one word) wink
You left the promiscuous nature of your gender we're discussing here and be correcting grammar cheesy grin

Happy Easter though.

14 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.

Time alone and her guy don't know about it...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Gasayi(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:

you are off key.
For the second time read what the guy said.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by obinna58(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:

Gum body or you wan gum body with another penisss
I hope he go don break up with you since cos it obvious you don’t deserve him

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:

You left the promiscuous nature of your gender we're discussing here and be correcting grammar cheesy grin

Happy Easter though.

At the bold, I choose my own happiness.

Convincing you all of our decency is moot point 👍
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by OperationalVehi: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2023
If she's not married to you yet, No woman is faithful.

Even the ones with Marital ring no send d husband.

11 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by WantsandMore: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Megabig:
Is something wrong with this our generation because I saw how my parents had a great marriage just like most of their friends.

I think relationships are not meant for some people and we have to all understand that it’s ok to be single for the rest of your lives.
Why put so much pressure to get hooked with someone when you know your mind is probably somewhere else, is it desperation, greed or the insatiable nature of the human life?

So I dropped my ex at the Chinese cuisine (yes I have to be specific because she will read this and should know I wrote it)she works at on Tuesday,this is usually our routine since she starts work at 8am and I start at 9am to end at 5pm,she gets home late at 9pm sometime depending on her shift.
On Wednesday,we drove as usual and on getting to her workplace, there were 3 police cars and yellow ribbons crossed over there with some people in front of it.This colleague of hers immediately seeing us trying to park there said “there is no need y’all,some 14 year old came to the store and shoot up the whole place around 5pm yesterday”.
I was shocked because she should be at work too and how come she’s not aware of what we both are seeing and she tried shutting the lady up and I then further asked the lady why she also showed up since it happen yesterday and she ought to have known,she said because she’s scheduled to work today just like my babe and she was just looking at my ex,you know when you look at someone like “ hope everything is ok”?

My ex didn’t exit the car and I had to ask her where she was the previous day because I dropped her there at work,she started stammering that she went to see her lawyer,I then had to ask,so after seeing your lawyer at 5pm(which is obviously a lie because corporate mostly close at 5pm),you didn’t return to work because you ought to have known that someone was killed at your job, she then said she went home, then how did I get home before her because I close at 5pm and gets home before 6pm, I didn’t want her to keep blabbing,I immediately called her lawyers office and guess what guys?Her next appointment is June 12(Again,I wrote this so she can see it’s me).
I immediately started recording a video with my camera faced down and repeated every question and she answered just in case she goes to court and I’ll nail the devil.
I sha took my key from the evil,cashapped her money to take a train to her brothers place.Till today she never reach her bros place because he called and said she’s not picking and she is constantly texting.

This is a girl that got to America two years ago(I didn’t bring her)and just doing menial job for now while she work on getting her documents and also,she’s not paying rent(In todays America),I was even planning on doing something serious before the year runs out because normally,she seem homely, peaceful and seem quite calm unlike most party-prone babes we have around(E be like na this one’s worst).

What shocked me most was that I didn’t even get angry, I was just disappointed that I wasted my time but it didn’t seem like I lost something(why is that?).

Another trust shattered… smh
. Dude you lose guard, the signs are always there,you probably ignored hoping she improves because it's what you would've wanted, you should have asked her what she wants & bargain a balance in the relationship because it seems obvious you both love each other but relationship no easy to build buddy. No be straight jackets, there r times you'll tolerate things you'll be ashamed to talk about. Lv & Light...Happy Easter.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by iCauseTrouble: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / Share Your Memes, The Comrade Pepe Challenge Thread / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.