Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( (25272 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2012
Good-day guys. . .

What's your take on this, When your male friend(s) admires your mom most of the time especially in a kinda of lustful way. I have this Arab so called christian friend, we been friends since 3rd grad. This guy admires my mom more than all my other friends and I sometimes feel like this crayfish friend of mine is slightly disrespecting me.

I know I'm domineering when it comes to my family especially the females. I tried eluding him coming over to my house whenever I have my mom around just to avoid getting mad at him because I am sick and tired of his uhmm compliment? My mom is a dedicated christian but"not religious" if you know what I mean.

There's nothing wrong in accompaniment but I guess reading meanings into it comes with how you use the word(s)

I have told him in that past about this but he seems to have the ear like a cave lizard. In this situation what would you do?

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Beync(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2012
This is kinda funny. But is your mum oblivious of ur friend's lustful eyes on her?
why becos a married woman would know when ordinary compliments has gone beyond it scope.

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by corkpikin(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2012
OP Post your mum pics here first before i pronounce my Judgement on your Arab friend....... angry

5 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by MrCork17: 2:04pm On May 28, 2012
REALITY101: Good-day guys. . .

What's your take on this, When your male friend(s) admires your mom most of the time especially in a kinda of lustful way. I have this Arab so called christian friend, we been friends since 3rd grad. This guy admires my mom more than all my other friends and I sometimes feel like this crayfish friend of mine is slightly disrespecting me.

I know I'm domineering when it comes to my family especially the females. I tried eluding him coming over to my house whenever I have my mom around just to avoid getting mad at him because I am sick and tired of his uhmm compliment? My mom is a dedicated christian but"not religious" if you know what I mean.

There's nothing wrong in accompaniment but I guess reading meanings into it comes with how you use the word(s)

I have told him in that past about this but he seems to have the ear like a cave lizard. In this situation what would you do?

bro. he must be desperate. Is she single? tongue
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by r231(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2012
undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2012
[size=18pt]let me think about it Ok Brb ...... shocked[/size]
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2012
Beync: This is kinda funny. But is your mum oblivious of ur friend's lustful eyes on her?

No not at all.

corkpikin: OP Post your mum pics here first before i pronounce my Judgement on your Arab friend....... angry

Perv

Mr..Cork:

bro. he must be desperate. Is she single? tongue

Yeah shes singled with my dad
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by MrCork17: 2:11pm On May 28, 2012
REASLITY. bro let me no wots up. Am a nice guys & I hit anythin. Pls holla back! tongue
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2012
Mr..Cork:
REASLITY. bro let me no wots up. Am a nice guys & I hit anythin. Pls holla back! tongue

angry angry angry
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Beync(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2012
I will keep my friendship with such a person outside outside our home.
It's disrespectful for ur friend to be lustful on ur mum.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Killz1(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2012
There is a time for everything. A time for jokes and a time to be serious. Friend or not, there are some "lines" that are not meant to be crossed. If your friend is foolish enough not to know his boundaries, all you need do is to remind him of such boundaries and the catastrophic consequences that would result if he insists on crossing them. This is not a joking matter and should be treated as such. . . What an arse!

9 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by kilimanjaro(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2012
Chineke God! Imagine my friend yanshing my mum, i swear na cutlass i go take remove hin penix. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Mynd44: 2:58pm On May 28, 2012
Men this one pass me oooo.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by chines4(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2012
Hmmm What are u scared of, that your mum will fall for your friend?
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2012
chines4: Hmmm What are u scared of, that your mum will fall for your friend?

FUCCK NO
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Opoki(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2012
Guy, Go get a Gun!
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Siga: 4:15pm On May 28, 2012
wink

Bros...sorry oo...no disrespect ooo....are you sure this is not you...like you are doing a switcharoo on us....I beg come clean....are you the one lusting on your Arab friend mama.....cos dem Arabs get some bada$$ hips ooo....lol

3 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by daviesmania(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2012
I suspect u dont trust ur mum, ohh... Maybe she has questionable character when it comes to issues lyk this. Whats her past lyk? No fighting pls!

3 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Fxmarket: 4:21pm On May 28, 2012
Crazy threads each day on nairaland, now i see why Op is so useless on this site grin
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 28, 2012
Reminds me of Finch and Stifler's mum. Is your mum as 'busty' as Stifler's?

3 Likes

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Sijo01(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2012
Ur frnd nid 2acquir some manners since he lacks it.

In d meantime, u hv to set boundaries 4him.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by moderattor: 4:25pm On May 28, 2012
break up with him.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 28, 2012

I guess this is the picture of his mom,,,,,

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by papatosibe: 4:26pm On May 28, 2012
Sijo01: Ur frnd nid 2acquir some manners since he lacks it.

In d meantime, u hv to set boundaries 4him.

what if his mom is interested in his friend? lonely moms need loving too . . .

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by chidike(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2012
i think i blame you OP, u obviously let this get to this level. If u had cautioned him from the first day he made such remarks, and again and made him know u were pissed, it wouldn't have continued, u probably usually told him off lightly. i think that's really disrespectful of him and u should call him to order, if he doesn't stop, tell him he's not welcome at ur place anymore and mean it. You guys can still hangout but not at ur place. #my2cents
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 28, 2012
Damn!!

I admire some mums as well - especially those mums who never look old, and with the biggest bum ever.. grin grin grin

Is that a sin Please, where is the pastor?? Pastor!!!! ***Runs to the church for prayers - singing: anointing, fall on me****
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by zumarock8(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2012
so u think ur mom will or has already fallin for ur frd? Pls be explicit, re they both already fuckin their self? grin

oya kill me tongue
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2012
Siga: wink

Bros...sorry oo...no disrespect ooo....are you sure this is not you...like you are doing a switcharoo on us....I beg come clean....are you the one lusting on your Arab friend mama.....cos dem Arabs get some bada$$ hips ooo....lol

Not at all.

chidike: i think i blame you OP, u obviously let this get to this level. If u had cautioned him from the first day he made such remarks, and again and made him know u were pissed, it wouldn't have continued, u probably usually told him off lightly. i think that's really disrespectful of him and u should call him to order, if he doesn't stop, tell him he's not welcome at ur place anymore and mean it. You guys can still hangout but not at ur place. #my2cents

I did, dude thinks its funny.

papatosibe:

How old is your mom? How did she give birth to you and your siblings? V/a/g/inal or c/s?

vomitus

Fxmarket: Crazy threads each day on nairaland, now i see why Op is so useless on this site grin

Being funny isn't your thing.

chines4: Hmmm What are u scared of, that your mum will fall for your friend?

Ok.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2012

Be Honest.. On a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being super hot), How hot is your mum?!

Is your mum into Sugar mummy things?!

Is your mum separated?!

Will you mind having your friend as your dad?! Remember that would make you STEP Half Caste.. Half 9ja/Half Arab..

1 Like

Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by TheDefender: 4:39pm On May 28, 2012
moderattor: break up with him.
Nice! he is like a link for his friend to his mum. The best is to break the link by cutting off from him.
Re: 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 28, 2012
His mom is a MILF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.