Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea (3390 Views)

Another Evidence Supporting The Gonorrea Virus Is Due To Dark Skin (photo) / New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Kobojunkie: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Wilson300:

The reason is that she gave my guy gonorrhea after hitting her raw and I'm not good at using condoms my fear is should I use a condom with her the condom might burst as that has always been the case when I use condoms to fvck

What do you guys think should I give it a try?
Were you confirmed an imbe-cile from your birth or what? undecided
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by chymeze: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Mehn the kinda stupid questions I'm seeing on nairaland these days ehn
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2023
illicit:
There's a girl around me that I wish to bang

But I caught her buying drugs for genital itching on her phone
She was complaining that her urine smells awfully etc

I have been avoiding her, fine girl o

Could be yeast infections (Candidiasis- Itching) or UTI (Urinary tract infections- smelly urine) which aren’t STIs. Encourage her to have a vaginal swab done to ascertain the exact infection(s) she has. That’s what a friend does instead of coming out here to blab.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by illicit(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Could be yeast infections (Candidiasis) or UTI (urinary tract infections) which aren’t STIs. Encourage her to have a vaginal swab done to ascertain the exact infection(s) she has. That’s what a friend does instead of coming out here to blab.

Hmmmm yeah

I will but are those things contagious?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2023
illicit:

Hmmmm yeah

I will but are those things contagious?

Candida isn’t an STI as I earlier opined. One can only get infected with ‘oral thrush’ if oràl sex is performed on someone with vaginal or penile yeast infection.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
I still don’t get how people just choose to live their lives nonchalantly. You know someone has Gonorrhea but because of your greed and avarice to satisfy your lustful desires, you have decided to stubbornly want to dine and wine with the Devil.

I’m more concerned about that lady infected with Gonorrhea. This is how many of them go into marriages with infertile wombs and damaged fallopian tubes and they will term their problems ‘village people’. I hope you know someone who has an STI like Gonorrhea has a great chance of being susceptible to getting infected with HIV?

Even if you want to die, at least chose a noble way to want to die. Please, encourage her to treat her STI so she wouldn’t have problems with conceiving (if she wants children) in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by illicit(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Candida isn’t an STI as I earlier opined. One can only get infected with ‘oral thrush’ if oràl sex is performed on someone with vaginal or penile yeast infection.

U are learned
I was naive

I think I will call her right away
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Silentgroper(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son therrrris a reason why mouth waz created...u simply yansh her mout & pour inside..dat way, u are safe sir!! (((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

Golden

😁😁😁😁
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
illicit:

U are learned
I was naive

I think I will call her right away

Fine. Please, advise her to go to the hospital to conduct a vaginal swab as many ladies like to take the shortcut into treating themselves without prescriptions to save costs.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by GeeM: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2023
No
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Dzzzz: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

Before you insult, try and read...

https://www.healthline.com/health/peeing-after-sex

Just because sth sounds stupid doesn't mean it may not have practical applications

That’s what you get when you talk with kids these days..Asking if it’s ok to Bleep with gonorhea..As a man will you bleep your wife if you had gonorhea??..
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Dzzzz: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
@geovanni I know you still a child cause you don’t even have a common sense to start with..If you are infected with gonorhea will you still sex your wife even with condom as a matured mind??..
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Geovanni412(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dzzzz:
That’s what you get when you talk with kids these days..Asking if it’s ok to Bleep with gonorhea..As a man will you bleep your wife if you had gonorhea??..

Direct your attack towards op.

Look at his profile,Wilson300 and see his posts. You go sabi say na clout chaser. Last time, he posted a pic of his dick but it's either it was removed or taken down https://www.nairaland.com/7645019/seen-infected-like-mine-today/2/

U know sabi d genesis of the issue, you come dey para.

Abeg, advising op is like wearing a condom on your head.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Dzzzz: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Geovanni412:

Direct your attack towards op.

Look at his profile,Wilson300 and see his posts. You go sabi say na clout chaser. Last time, he posted a pic of his dick but it's either it was removed or taken down https://www.nairaland.com/7645019/seen-infected-like-mine-today/2/

U know sabi d genesis of the issue, you come dey para.

Abeg, advising op is like wearing a condom on your head.

Anyone make nobody sha dey come here dey ask irrelevant questions..Suppose dey talk of better things which one be “can I sleep with someone that has gono “Na question or Na answer be that?!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by biyams(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Fine. Please, advise her to go to the hospital to conduct a vaginal swab as many ladies like to take the shortcut into treating themselves without prescriptions to save costs.
your kindness is going beyond measures o...you're trying to help someone out yet the person is rude to you and taking it personal.....and you're still trying to help...I've been following all along reading this drama
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Illegal1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omoh......which kind mumu question be dis?

u are indirectly asking us if u are free to eat a poisoned food u are fully aware of...
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Illegal1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
chymeze:
Mehn the kinda stupid questions I'm seeing on nairaland these days ehn

omoh......bros,the mata slf tire me
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
biyams:
your kindness is going beyond measures o...you're trying to help someone out yet the person is rude to you and taking it personal.....and you're still trying to help...I've been following all along reading this drama

He was trying to bring in the sarcasm narrative. As long as I have made my point known to him, his actions are of no meaning to me.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by Allisgud: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
A walking bag of disease
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by mrcrabs(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Na express you dey go
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea by tesuto1(m): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Something must kill a man. Yours might be gonorrhea,so embrace it with both arms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? / I Am In Love With A Married Woman / Nagging Wife Vs Hot Tempered Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.