Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Frustrated With My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frustrated With My Wife (71890 Views)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Timiskid: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:
I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl. We didnt court much during our courtship because of long distance.

I really have a problem with my wife and not sure what can be done to address, now I must be very honest am not sure there is anything I can do I just want to use the platform to vent my frustration.

My marriage has not been very good, lately myself and my wife leave like room mates and not lovers, despite the age difference between me and my wife she doesnt really respect me. For the 6 years we have been in marriage 3 things have caused all our fights: cooking, Sex and finance

My wife rarely cooks in the house, things around welfare are not taken seriously, actually in a week, my wife can cook for me just 1 time. She cooks for the children and baths for them daily, we also have a help who does alot of cooking. She rarely askes me what I will eat, honestly I always have to go to the kitchen to sort myself, sometimes I buy food outside from eateries and bucker. Sometimes when she cooks it usually very late 10pm. I have complained severally and what happen is she tries to change, after a week, we are back to the same state. My wife can do without cooking for me for weeks. It really really pains me cos am a foody and I knw hw my mum treats matters of food. she is this person that forms busy, either she is busy with work or some church activities, she always has an excuse. She goes to work only ones a weeks the remaining 4days are remote. To address this issue I now order soups from major restaurant outlets, An example is today easter sunday, I had to tell our maid to prepare rice for myself and the kids, cos my wife was in church, we all went to church but she decided to stay back, knowing fully well no food was prepared.

Sex: [/b]our sex life is very boring, when we got married we always fight about sex, cos anytime I ask for it she always complain she is tired, so what I now do is ask for it only sat morning, brethen this is only day I get sex. If I miss that day, it is still next week. We sleep in different rooms, she sleeps with the children in the master bedroom while I sleep alone in another room. I can tell most time she doesnt enjoy it and never ever askes for it, I always ask and initiate it. She just lays like a log, even kisses is a no no, except she is really on, which rarely happens.
[b]
Finance:
I have always earned more than my wife, when we got married, I was earning 3 times what she was earning, but she changed jobs and got promoted severally and we were earning the same amount. she also does alot of side runs where she gets 200-300k monthly as side hustle, there was even a time she was earning more than I did. I dint let it bother me I continue to foot the entire house bills. 95% of the enitre house of comes from me, she only pays the maid , buys cooking gas and my sons diaper. Every other thing in the house is covered by me, house rent, school fees, project, all the bills. I give her 75k as food money monthly. I have continue to question her why I should give her food moeny if I still have to end up going out to eat. I think the only reason she sometime listens to me is cause i still provide the finances for the house. The time she was earning more I could see how she belittle some of my decisions. I just prayed to God, cos I noticed the respect was gone, when I talk to her about her role as a mum and mother to the home, she says she is working, she is busy, I mentioned to her that the money she works is for her, she doesnt share with the house, I have never asked her for it and am not against her working, she however should not neglect her responsibility as a mum. That my role as a father, God helping me is to provide, and this is why I work. I also noticed when I got a new job and my salary increased she kinda off felt jealous she didnt tell me but i noticed it, she began to aggressively look for jobs.

I really dont think we have that initmacy, we are just there, my wife cant come to tell me anything bothering her, she keeps to herself. Funny part is she is a very religious person, my wife will sleep with bible on her hand, wake up with bible pray and serve in various church unit, I however dont think she really understands what she reads. She also has a very bad temper sometimes when I raise certian issues, the ways she talks sometimes I have to hold back a response if not the whole thing will escalate. There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances that come out of her mouth makes me doubt her understanding of Christianity.

I have never assaulted her, we have nt had any physically fight, what happens is most times when we have issues, I dont speak to her for days, then she come back apologizing. Sometimes when am wrong I also apologies.

Am not saying am perfect, I know there are areas I can do better, like in the buying off gift, I rarely buy her gift, not cause I cant but Cos she earns well and I believe she should buy whatever she needs with her money my wife earns approximately 800k monthy.

I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all.

Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.

Some women really have problem oo, if dey don't see a husband to marry on time dey will b crying n disturbing our God for a husband. Now dat dey hav married no respect for d man, dey have forgotten so soon dat one of d strongest medicine for a man is a respect. She was lucky dat d husband allowed her to work becos if is some husbands she is going to choose either her husband or her work. This is d reason y some men don't want dere wives to know dere salary.

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by izubext007: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
May God help you brother
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

Apt. People just underrate remote work. It is very tasking!

The fact that her job is tasking justifies this kind of treatment metted to her husband?

I'm not even surprised. Women supporting women!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Yoighaman(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:
I am 35 and my wife is 29, we have been married for 6 years now, we have 2 children a boy and a girl. We didnt court much during our courtship because of long distance.

I really have a problem with my wife and not sure what can be done to address, now I must be very honest am not sure there is anything I can do I just want to use the platform to vent my frustration.

My marriage has not been very good, lately myself and my wife leave like room mates and not lovers, despite the age difference between me and my wife she doesnt really respect me. For the 6 years we have been in marriage 3 things have caused all our fights: cooking, Sex and finance

My wife rarely cooks in the house, things around welfare are not taken seriously, actually in a week, my wife can cook for me just 1 time. She cooks for the children and baths for them daily, we also have a help who does alot of cooking. She rarely askes me what I will eat, honestly I always have to go to the kitchen to sort myself, sometimes I buy food outside from eateries and bucker. Sometimes when she cooks it usually very late 10pm. I have complained severally and what happen is she tries to change, after a week, we are back to the same state. My wife can do without cooking for me for weeks. It really really pains me cos am a foody and I knw hw my mum treats matters of food. she is this person that forms busy, either she is busy with work or some church activities, she always has an excuse. She goes to work only ones a weeks the remaining 4days are remote. To address this issue I now order soups from major restaurant outlets, An example is today easter sunday, I had to tell our maid to prepare rice for myself and the kids, cos my wife was in church, we all went to church but she decided to stay back, knowing fully well no food was prepared.

Sex: [/b]our sex life is very boring, when we got married we always fight about sex, cos anytime I ask for it she always complain she is tired, so what I now do is ask for it only sat morning, brethen this is only day I get sex. If I miss that day, it is still next week. We sleep in different rooms, she sleeps with the children in the master bedroom while I sleep alone in another room. I can tell most time she doesnt enjoy it and never ever askes for it, I always ask and initiate it. She just lays like a log, even kisses is a no no, except she is really on, which rarely happens.
[b]
Finance:
I have always earned more than my wife, when we got married, I was earning 3 times what she was earning, but she changed jobs and got promoted severally and we were earning the same amount. she also does alot of side runs where she gets 200-300k monthly as side hustle, there was even a time she was earning more than I did. I dint let it bother me I continue to foot the entire house bills. 95% of the enitre house of comes from me, she only pays the maid , buys cooking gas and my sons diaper. Every other thing in the house is covered by me, house rent, school fees, project, all the bills. I give her 75k as food money monthly. I have continue to question her why I should give her food moeny if I still have to end up going out to eat. I think the only reason she sometime listens to me is cause i still provide the finances for the house. The time she was earning more I could see how she belittle some of my decisions. I just prayed to God, cos I noticed the respect was gone, when I talk to her about her role as a mum and mother to the home, she says she is working, she is busy, I mentioned to her that the money she works is for her, she doesnt share with the house, I have never asked her for it and am not against her working, she however should not neglect her responsibility as a mum. That my role as a father, God helping me is to provide, and this is why I work. I also noticed when I got a new job and my salary increased she kinda off felt jealous she didnt tell me but i noticed it, she began to aggressively look for jobs.

I really dont think we have that initmacy, we are just there, my wife cant come to tell me anything bothering her, she keeps to herself. Funny part is she is a very religious person, my wife will sleep with bible on her hand, wake up with bible pray and serve in various church unit, I however dont think she really understands what she reads. She also has a very bad temper sometimes when I raise certian issues, the ways she talks sometimes I have to hold back a response if not the whole thing will escalate. There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances that come out of her mouth makes me doubt her understanding of Christianity.

I have never assaulted her, we have nt had any physically fight, what happens is most times when we have issues, I dont speak to her for days, then she come back apologizing. Sometimes when am wrong I also apologies.

Am not saying am perfect, I know there are areas I can do better, like in the buying off gift, I rarely buy her gift, not cause I cant but Cos she earns well and I believe she should buy whatever she needs with her money my wife earns approximately 800k monthy.

I expect my wife will support me but it like she is stressing me. when we go see my parent or our parent, it is all smiles, they dont knw hw stressful their daughter is, she even forms trying to serve me food and all.

Dont get me wrong she has some good side, but this thing is really getting into me. I dont drink, smoke or womanise, divorce is also not on the table for me.

"...There are days I will raise certain issue up, the next things she mentions is " let just dissolve this marriage as it is not working" sometimes , I just refer her to her bible cos the utterances..."

She has directly or indirectly told you her truth ("Let us dissolve this marriage as it is not working......) I wonder what you are still waiting for.

I don't pray your marriage crashes, but if it eventually does, she will tell you she already told you the truth, but you were not listening. I say this because I hear this a lot on a programme I watch almost everyday, it's called 'Cheaters' and is shown on DSTV channel 132 (CBS Reality), please try and get to watch it, you will understand a lot about how this specie (women) of human beings reason. It also reveals a lot about about guys too anyway. It's all about partners who cheat.

Best wishes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by scait(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

Go and sit and talk about it. Go make it work
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by EponObi: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You explained to us in your own words that you used your wife's fear of loosing her marriage to manipulate her into doing your bidding in the marriage. Essentially imforming us that what you have is a union that is to the whims of you and not both individuals in the marriage thanks to your tactics. And you want us to believe what you have is what amounts to a thriving union that others should emulate? undecided

Oga go and learn about power dynamics and stop spewing thrash.

ravensckar is only one with practical solution in this thread. The OP didn't start losing control of his home and respect of his wife suddenly; it started gradually, but being naive, he ignored all signs.

In politics, relationship, workplace, in everything, you will suffer if you fail to study power dynamics.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by elujah1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
BloomingDale:
She also works, so her job workload and household chores might be too much for her. Taking care of 2 children alone can sap someone’s energy, talk more of adding cooking and house chores to it.

Tell her to split some bills with you and then you can help out with the cooking and the house chores and also looking after the children to give her a break.

Her heavy workload might also be leading to a low sex drive. An exhausted wife is an unhappy and angry wife.
Read where he said they have a house help as well
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
BloomingDale:
She also works, so her job workload and household chores might be too much for her. Taking care of 2 children alone can sap someone’s energy, talk more of adding cooking and house chores to it.

Tell her to split some bills with you and then you can help out with the cooking and the house chores and also looking after the children to give her a break.

Her heavy workload might also be leading to a low sex drive. An exhausted wife is an unhappy and angry wife.

I see. So a man that marries a woman who does a tasking job doesn't deserve love and respect? The comments from these women is ridiculous!

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by EmmyDJourno: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
See my guy, be a man
She is wrong and should be put straight
Find a side chick to balance the struggle, then give her heat, remind her that outside marriage your chances are better than her, make the house uncomfortable for her, tell her she is ending the marriage, tell her in a peaceful manner
If you would not do that, then take it to the Lord in Prayer

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by folake4u(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
ben1daEbiri:

The fact that her job is tasking justifies this kind of treatment metted to her husband?

I'm not even surprised. Women supporting women!

Try and read my earlier comment again. This time slowly.

I was just clarifying a fact on Remote work.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by BernieLee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
labake1:
Majority of the people advising the OP to divorced his wife are not married.

Dear OP, let divorce should be the last option, it's not an easy thing, the children are there to think about. Try out other options first, try having a private discussion with her by letting her know your feelings and the implications. Once some of my gender is earning more, they won't see the need of a man. Fear career women, ask if she still want the relationship. Your mental health is important, if you die tomorrow, she will move on with her life after two days mourning.

Some people doesn't know the value of what they have until they lose it
The bolded is why he needs the divorce. If he drops dead today(God forbid), everyone will move on.

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by kaymart: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
DonTim1:
She's not married to her dream husband, she tolerates the one she is married to. Just my thoughts.

You still young, live your life, indulge in new activities, in fact, delegate all but one of your expectations to the maid, close your eyes to responsibilities from her so much that she envies your new happiness, however you this, put yourself first and be happy.

This is assuming you didn't induce her new found personality.
You are rational to the core, deviod of useless emotion but sound logic 💯
Only a wise person think this way.....
I'm sure you are male....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
EponObi:
■ Oga go and learn about power dynamics and stop spewing thrash. ...is only one with practical solution in this thread. The OP didn't start losing control of his home and respect of his wife suddenly; it started gradually, but being naive, he ignored all signs. In politics, relationship, workplace, in everything, you will suffer if you fail to study power dynamics.
1. Power and dynamics in what is instead meant to be a relationship between intimate partners? WOW... that you don't even see the nonsense in your suggestion speaks volumes of your state of mind in regard to marriage. undecided
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by 4tomandchi: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
And you call what you have marriage If you don't fix your self all these concerns will lead to untimely death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Asour: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shokoloko:
I sense resentment from your spouse.
I don't think you are right to equate remote work with zero work. Remote work is mentally tasking.
Just so you know, when women are overwhelmed their libido DIES.
I am not at all excusing her - she needs to communicate. Both of you need professional marriage counseling (not church marriage counseling). Whichever one of you is not ready for counseling has checked out already and maybe should be left alone.
I see some people asking you to pretend to have someone else or actually have a side piece.
Before you do that, make sure your spouse is not waiting for you to do that so they can use that as a legit reason for divorce.
Gift giving will not help matters - your wife's love language is not gifting. It's acts of service and affirmations.

Who invented this love language gimmick?

This false dichotomy that one's love language is one thing to the exclusion of other things is a 21st century marketing strategy to sell books & Seminar.

Love is sacrifice. Anything more is supplementary.

MGHU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by DMCA: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shokoloko:
I sense resentment from your spouse.
I don't think you are right to equate remote work with zero work. Remote work is mentally tasking.
Just so you know, when women are overwhelmed their libido DIES.
I am not at all excusing her - she needs to communicate. Both of you need professional marriage counseling (not church marriage counseling). Whichever one of you is not ready for counseling has checked out already and maybe should be left alone.
I see some people asking you to pretend to have someone else or actually have a side piece.
Before you do that, make sure your spouse is not waiting for you to do that so they can use that as a legit reason for divorce.
Gift giving will not help matters - your wife's love language is not gifting. It's acts of service and affirmations.

Please advice him to upgrade his house help if she is sexy and hot😎
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by damocool(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Even the bible she's carrying couldn't change her life.. If you both attend bible believing church, and not just these anything goes churches around, just brief her pastor so that she can be relieved of her church duties, else she will end up dostroying her home , and end up in hell serving. She's just doing a vain works, aren't recognized in heaven at all. She actually needs to be genuinely born again.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by qtguru(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
jackcanfield:
Me I just want to clarify something, that someone is staying at home working remotely doesn't mean they are not working, infact why you are stuck in traffic they are busting there heads. So she goes to work one day in a week is not making any sense.

Oh please, adult work from home and cook, and have sex. Most women just have their way, when they have a cool-headed husband.

6 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
ben1daEbiri:
■ I see. So a man that marries a woman who does a tasking job doesn't deserve love and respect? The comments from these women is ridiculous!
Both partners in the marriage deserve love and respect actually. So let's not pretend it has to be onesided. undecided
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

Bro where is your wife from?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by jessylaurel(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

Its obvious she's holding onto something you did that's she's finding it hard to open up to you. For her to boldly say something about dissolving the marriage you both needs counselling/therapy ASAP. Because once a woman loose it Oga forget it she has made up her mind about it.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by sameoldguy: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
OP you married someone else’s wife. She is not happy she married you. That’s how you would be frustrated till you run out of the marriage or die untimely. Get yourself a side chick or a second wife. If you die now, she would live on and get married to the guy she has always wanted to get married to. Love your life OP.

My uncles wife was same thing. She never cooked for the poor man till he died, she was always the nicest person outside when people are there but inside their house, they are like parallel people. Don’t kill your self before your time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

don't bring up any argument with her again. In fact, completely ignore her. If she greets you, greet her back. Handle your responsibilities as a man, buy new clothes and perfumes, join a gym and hang out more. Pretend to receive phone calls in the car any time you get home and also some in the toilet. Just give her space but NEVER ask for sex or attention. Anything concerning cooking would be handled by your maid. The problem could be that you nag a lot though or your bedmatics isn't superb so work on those flaws and also buy her gifts but don't talk . Her head will reset if she thinks another woman is giving you the attention she denies you

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by occfx: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
tomi4life:

[b]
Finance:

Possibly missing her ex... She is tired of the marriage na time remain for her to blow out but may be one day she will repent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
damocool:
Even the bible she's carrying couldn't change her life.. If you both attend bible believing church, and not just these anything goes churches around, just brief her pastor so that she can be relieved of her church duties, else she will end up dostroying her home , and end up in hell serving. She's just doing a vain works, aren't recognized in heaven at all. She actually needs to be genuinely born again.
All those who will end up in Hell at the end, Jesus Christ told you, will all be born-again. So, If you don't understand that at least, please try to remove God from your arguments. undecided
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
qtguru:

Oh please, adult work from home and cook, and have sex. Most women just have their way, when they have a cool-headed husband.
It has nothing to do with cool headed , everyone have a different kettle of fish to deal with, especially in the area of communication.
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by TheRealGuy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Which kind marriage be this...God abeg.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by SonofGod231: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Baba,it's pretty simple this woman is not into you....Her mind,body and soul might be with someone else.maybe an ex.
Find happiness else where bro.
All the ladies around me always love me more than I do and thats just the way I like it.
Don't go overboard with the LOVE bro.
You be man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by BloomingDale(f): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
ben1daEbiri:

I see. So a man that marries a woman who does a tasking job doesn't deserve love and respect? The comments from these women is ridiculous!

You are crazy. She is working herself to death, her main job and side hustles in addition to looking after 2 children, cooking, household chores etc probably cos the husband’s salary is not enough and you are talking about love and respect.

The husband is just covering himself and the children’s upkeep from what I gleaned from his write up and the foolish op does not even realize that, or maybe he does but just playing smart, yet he expects her to keep him very comfortable.
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Realwvn(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Reading stuff like this irritates me, your wife is gonna boss you until you start wearing a skirt in that house, find other medium to make you happy, you married wrong already but for the sake of your children, find other means of staying happy even if it means getting sex outside your marriage once in a while or finding another lady to be your penpal

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by SmartyPants(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
chatinent:
Act like there's another woman somewhere.Be out, don't disturb her for anything. If she doesn't cook, with a smile, go out and return filled. Just do whatever it is that will make her feel you aren't feeling her attitude. Do it for two months.

She'll come tracking and wanting you.

Or -- you may find that you're much happier without her after all.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
ravensckar:
Mr. OP, first of all, I sympathize with you on what you're going through in your marriage. May the Almighty God take absolute control.

Secondly, what you mentioned that your wife is doing to you is typical of most Nigerian women. Withholding sex, not cooking or showing you attention. It's their oldest control mechanism to keep their man in check. It's just that your wife took hers too far. Funny enough, there's not a single man in Nigeria whose wife didn't use these tactics on him, the smart ones always turn the tables and the weak ones always succumb. Kindly spend more time with your dad (if he's still around) or some of your guys who are married let them give you the OT.

My advice for you is simple; find your wife's thumbscrew and use it to counter attack (turn the table). I'll tell you a short story, hopefully, you can learn a thing or two from it. My wife for example, when she started her own 'kolomental' back then. She won't cook, she won't clean the house, she won't give her best during sex. It's always one complain or another. The most painful part of it was the food, every other thing I can bear. I sat her down and spoke to her, nothing changed. I sometimes don't eat at home just to express my displeasure. She didn't bulge, rather, she mocked me and told me that I'll die of hunger.
I reported to her parents, nothing changed.

Then, I spoke to my dad about it and he gave me the OT. I started chatting and receiving calls from one particular number. I began to spend quality time outside my house, she still didn't bulge. I took it to another level by subtly making her friends and family members become aware of my new lifestyle. Fear catch Hanty and she quickly surrendered. It was that moment I found her thumbscrew; my wife is very particular about other people's perception of her marriage. She hates to give others the impression that her marriage is going through something. She's that type of lady who doesn't want her friends, family or even the neighbours to ever think that her husband doesn't love her dearly. That was it, I found her thumbscrew and the dick measuring contest was won by me! cheesy cheesy

Since then, I now know what drives her, what motivates her and what unsettles her. For example, if I want her to knack very well. I'll stop over at her shop on my way back from work, buy her chop chop and we'll both be eating it outside. Gist with her outside, help her sell her stuff and be doing touch & do. You can be sure that night ehn, she will finish me on the bed. And in the same way, if she offends me and I want to treat her Bleep up, I'll just stop over at her shop with a frown on my face or attitude. Instantly, Hanty will start to dey beg. cheesy cheesy

In summary, every woman has a thumbscrew. Your job as a man is to figure out your wife's thumbscrew and use it to the fullest. If you do that, you'll change the dynamics. And in seduction, he who has the initiative has the power. You need to take that initiative!

PS- marriage, business, sports, & politics are ARTS. To succeed at it, one must learn the intricacies.

You are a redpiller!!!

I thank God for your father. He is the real OG!!

Imagine what your life would have become without his advice while all else failed. Instill that alphaness into your sons so that no woman would ever manipulate them AGAIN

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.