Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! (2862 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Lokojaman: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2023
How i wish our young ladies could get sense and date responsibly,not pursuing money and material gains up and down and then ending up badly
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by theophorus(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Make una dey lie give una self.

You meet 18yrs old boy and He dey use Car of 5M but no clear source of income and you no use your head, if na so 5M easy why your Papa no buy 5M car.

He buy IPhone 250k give you, give you money for bone straight and you still think say na Governor pikin?

Everyday na Bar and eatery and him dey spend over 100k daily and still think say na legit Hustle but him no be Lionel Messi.

Abeg, leave Mata fot Matthias joor, na who dey find Free things dey enter one chance.

24 Likes

Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Blupen969(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Any girl weh never buy that bone straight deh always bone face but e better to bone face than burn straight grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by CodeTemplar: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
For bible, it says God giveth thee the power to get wealth. It is this power to get wealth yahoo boys intercept and use. It is a form of spiritual loan or buying and selling of potential or virtue.

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
Any girl weh never buy that bone straight deh always bone face but e better to bone face than burn straight grin grin
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Flora2Sweet: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Most are walking corpse...
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by MechanicMike: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lokojaman:
How i wish our young ladies could get sense and date responsibly,not pursuing money and material gains up and down and then ending up badly

angry
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by MechanicMike: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lokojaman:

When u were chasin women...they are angels.

So BECUZ they rejectt u..u sayin they are ritualist.... corrrrrrrect?.....bro u neeed help & quick help!!((no offenscce)) angry
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Blupen969(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
MechanicMike:

When u were chasin women...they are angels.

So BECUZ they rejectt u..u sayin they are ritualist.... corrrrrrrect?.....bro u neeed help & quick help!!((no offenscce)) angry
The day i go catch you face to face i swear i go damage your left eyes

2 Likes

Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by MechanicMike: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
The day i go catch you face to face i swear i go damage your left eyes

Ok Peter Obi..goat!!!(no offenscce) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by GeeM: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Lokojaman:

they won't hear
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by oz4real83(m): 4:30am On Apr 12, 2023
theophorus:
Make una dey lie give una self.

You meet 18yrs old boy and He dey use Car of 5M but no clear source of income and you no use your head, if na so 5M easy why your Papa no buy 5M car.

He buy IPhone 250k give you, give you money for bone straight and you still think say na Governor pikin?

Everyday na Bar and eatery and him dey spend over 100k daily and still think say na legit Hustle but him no be Lionel Messi.

Abeg, leave Mata fot Matthias joor, na who dey find Free things dey enter one chance.
that is why I don't waste the "rest in peace" comment" when tragedy struck because they clearly knew what they were doing. I only wish their families the fortitude to bear such a loss embarassed
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Enosa1(m): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
For bible, it says God giveth thee the power to get wealth. It is this power to get wealth yahoo boys intercept and use. It is a form of spiritual loan or buying and selling of potential or virtue.
Stop deceiving yourself or allowing people deceive and manipulate you. God bless the labor of your hand. The power to get wealth comes in form of grace/Favour that distinguish and gives you advantage in your chosen field/career.
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Blupen969(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
oz4real83:
that is why I don't waste the "rest in peace" comment" when tragedy struck because they clearly knew what they were doing. I only wish their families the fortitude to bear such a loss embarassed
Her family too were enjoying the money too
Re: Many Girls Dont Know That They Are Being Used For Rituals! by Theboy21: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Ashawo gang here won't like this reminder cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.