Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? (1397 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by chosenbabe(f): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2007
1. Most guys usually stare at me, I don't know why to the extent that I just culdnt walk alone sometimes they will always try and talk to me, but sometimes it's really embarrasing, this isnt any matter of boasting but its a fact. ladies feed me plz, does it happen to you too.

Crushes here and there: this is a different issue, but I have a crush on many people, Os this normal? or just another abnormal thing.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by anabell(f): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
its sometin u have to get use to my dear, guys must stare u dont have to be embarrassed just be self confident
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by beefblaze(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
hia hia!! If you know sey you no wowo why u for worry about us lookin' at you
It's so natural babe.If u wowo who go stare at unless ur degree of wowoness don pass boundary, grin grin
so chill and let us do what we are created for, shey u know d koko naw?? cool cool wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ chosenbabe

grow up! and btw----welcome to life!!! grin
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by mohawkchic(f): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
hia hia!! If you know sey you no wowo why u for worry about us lookin' at you
If u wowo who go stare at unless your degree of wowoness don pass boundary, grin [quote][/quote]

~ No offence to Poster but i Am LMAO real hard on this comment grin cheesy wink
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by CrazyMan(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
You should be proud that you have the physical qualities of attracting a guy.

There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, It’s natural. wink
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by kellorah: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2007
it's natural, seeing as ure pretty wink
enjoy the stares, toastings, compliments etc wink
if no one compliments u, then it's a problem wink
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by chiogo(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2007
girl, it's so natural, happens to me all the time, especially in d hallways in school. And i get so shyyyyyy, i won't know how to walk again. it's pretty annoyin'. Like, thm boys be starin' like they never seen u before. I just try and keep my head straight and walk pass or i just look the ground and walk pass.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by tpia6: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by fstranger1: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^

What about oga DK?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
chosenbabe:

1. Most guys usually stare at me, I don't know why to the extent that I[b] just culdnt walk alone sometimes they will always try and talk to me[/b], but sometimes it's really embarrasing, this isnt any matter of boasting but its a fact. ladies feed me plz, does it happen to you too.

Crushes here and there: this is a different issue, but I have a crush on many people, Os this normal? or just another abnormal thing.

I'll have to agree. It only happens to me in Naija though, not where I stay now. I have my cousin or brother with me at all times when I go out. One time I left the car to go inside and get something I left. Within those 90 or so seconds, I was stopped by someone. My cousin had to come rescue me, so yeah it happens. Something we'll have to accept as it won't change really. I don't find it embarrassing, just annoying at times.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by fstranger1: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

I'll have to agree. It only happens to me in Naija though, not where I stay now. I have my cousin or brother with me at all times when I go out. One time I left the car to go inside and get something I left. Within those 90 or so seconds, I was stopped by someone. My cousin had to come rescue me, so yeah it happens. Something we'll have to accept as it won't change really. I don't find it embarrassing, just annoying at times.

If the photo in your profile is really you, I can only imagine the kind of agberos and touts stopping you; they might just be wanting to ask you for direction.

right?
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by tpia6: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tpia go to sleep!
Re: Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 24, 2011
tpia*:

yes, it's very common in naija.

when i was little, i used to watch my male relatives discuss how they were going to toast the girls walking by.

whichever one caught their attention.

then we [the little ones] would sit on the porch and watch them do it.

also saw some put downs too, because not all girls like the unnecessary attention.

person no fit walk somewhere again?

and the guys were very resilient anyway, and just kept trying with the next female to walk by.

Some are quite shameless lol. If I was a guy I don't think I'd be able to take rejection after rejection like some do. Na them sabi anyway lol.

(1) (Reply)

Discontinued / Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out / Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.