Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? (8003 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Advance Scam Mentions Nairaland....take Note Pals / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Roland17(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
On your Wedding day, in the presence of the clergy or the administrating personnel involved, both families and friends your partner unconsciously or consciously mentions another name rather than your name while taking the Oath of marriage, what would u do?
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by 190theclown: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
stand up and start dancin alanta but shes refunding all the money spent on her

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by larrymoore(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
She was only callin her brothe
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Lovetinz(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2012
Emmm.. Emmm...
Pastor, never mind her, (grin)
its too much wine last night..
oya , continue and hurry up.
I need to start a war grin

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by cindyrella(f): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2012
Give him a very dirty slap just to wake him up.
Then continue with the wedding. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2012
I will tell the pastor to press pause and then she will explain who the guy is

4 Likes

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by vivianc(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2012
Depending on the name he called, if its another woman's name, I would flash a smile, turn to my family and friends and apologise for the stress the supposed wedding must have caused them, wish the guy good luck and walk away.....with my head so high!

Reason: I can't be with a man whose heart is with someone else!

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2012
^Na so o my sister! I go sell d wedding dress d next day sef.Nonsense!!!
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^Na so o my sister! I go sell d wedding dress d next day sef.Nonsense!!!
Why you go sell am? Find Iya sikira the tailor make she convert am into evening gown
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Dreystar(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2012
I'll plead with the congregation to go on recess, so he can take a power nap grin he must be high on something, after the recess, he'll explain to the congregation. Then I'll take my decision undecided
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2012
Cheiii, I don't even want to imagine that. shocked
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Exponental(m): 3:08am On Oct 22, 2012
Dat is definately a mistake.....as long as she corrects herself.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Josphine4good(f): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2012
I will continue with the wedding because no one is above mistake but I will sex stave him for one week grin
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Josphine4good(f): 3:18am On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:
stand up and start dancin alanta but shes refunding all the money spent on her
while not dance azonto
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Roland17(m): 3:36am On Oct 22, 2012
Exponental: Dat is definately a mistake.....as long as she corrects herself.
A mistake u would not forget in a hurry.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 22, 2012
If it is an ex or someone I know they like, then I would stop the wedding for an hour of discussion with my spouse to be and the pastor. If he seemed nervous and it was an honest mistake, then I would laugh about it.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by CrazyMan(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2012
I just hope that I don't experience such an incident.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 5:30am On Oct 22, 2012
Exponental: Dat is definately a mistake.....as long as she corrects herself.
SMH
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by roymary: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2012
That floozy will never make a good wife...SMH
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by UmericanGirl(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Through the whole marriage: Remember what you did to me on our wedding day?!

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Slip of tongue & sleep of brain.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Greenslim: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan: I just hope that I don't experience such an incident.
It can't happen
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by DANILSA(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
ALL DEPENDS ON THE CIRCUMSTANCE
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by adora4u1: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
It's nervousness....like in a job interview. Well, except if it's the name of his ex! Na die o!
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by duni04(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
She could have been jittery or just over-anxious, who isn't on their wedding day? Doesn't mean I'll call off the wedding. That's the kind of stuff Nollywood movies are made of.
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Siga: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
And so...U go carry AK-47 shoot am ni? undecided
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Secondson: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
ave seen it
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Gbagauncatcher: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
Josphine4good: I will continue with the wedding because no one is above mistake but I will sex stave him for one week grin
Starve
Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
I will laff it off and continue with the wedding. Then, i will call anoda guys name in the bed, wen making love to him, and it must be dat same nite. Nonsense.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by honiye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nothing shakes, I go answer the name join my own.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? by duni04(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
vivian chinaza: Depending on the name he called, if its another woman's name, I would flash a smile, turn to my family and friends and apologise for the stress the supposed wedding must have caused them, wish the guy good luck and walk away.....with my head so high!

Reason: I can't be with a man whose heart is with someone else!
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World / Why do girls do this to guys .. / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.