Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead (8608 Views)

DSS Didn't Cart Away Files Incriminating Tinubu, Close Aides - ICPC / Full Text Of PDP Membership Resignation Letter By A Close Ally Of Gov Wike / Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by iwaeda: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Toyin Badmus, a staunch supporter of the President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has reportedly died of undisclosed ailment on Sunday morning in Abuja.

Toyin, who was the President of the Asiwaju Women Cooperative Society (AWCS) and member All Progressives Congress National Women Lobby Group, died in an undisclosed hospital in Nigeria’s capital, a close source disclosed to Blueprint.

Confirming the development in a WhatsApp post, Secretary directorate of Support Group Tinubu/Shettima presidential campaign council, Tosin Adeyanju, Sunday said, “We lost one us this morning, Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020.

She was at the forefront of mobilising women for Tinubu’s victory, ahead of the February 25 presidential election.

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-tinubus-close-ally-confirmed-dead/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bola don use am do ritual

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Ihateheadslamer: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mods unprofessionalism in banning people for not supporting APC nowadays is baffling tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by GorillaApp(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
His watch has ended
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by PandoraObi: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
May her soul rest in peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by PandoraObi: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
May his rest in peace 🕊️

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by manutdrichie(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
"Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020."

May be she was among those that asked non indigene to leave lagos but she was crowned iyaloja of another person's land grin

RIP one of the idiiots of 2023

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
PandoraObi:
May his rest in peace

No APC animal will rest in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Ihateheadslamer: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Who e helps tongue
manutdrichie:
"Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020."
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:
Bola don use am do ritual
Flatinoes please respect the dead, may her soul Rest In Peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Your own na to dey search for the death of either Tinubu or his associates and relatives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Flatinoes please respect the dead, may her soul Rest In Peace.

All APC animals must be sent to hell

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

No APC animal will rest in peace
A comment like these when a Labour Party member dies, ipob will flood my mention in swarms with insults.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Jehovah can never give people like you power, you will wail till eternity, Nigeria dodged a nuclear bomb.

Carry on Wailer, even small tribe Ijaw done rule, yet big name tribe is still begging?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Unfortunately, God always does the exact opposite of ipob wishes.

Buhari is dead according to ipob prayers
Tinubu will not bear apc flag according to ipob prayers.
Tinubu will not win election according to ipob prayers

The opposite of the above is what we are seeing today.

More of ipob prayers.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Unfortunately, God always does the exact opposite of ipob wishes.

Buhari is dead according to ipob prayers
Tinubu will not bear apc flag according to ipob prayers.
Tinubu will not win election according to ipob prayers

The opposite of the above is what we are seeing today.

More of ipob prayers.

Leave God out of your failed Nigerian politics

All APC slaves must be sent to hell

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Jehovah can never give people like you power, you will wail till eternity, Nigeria dodged a nuclear bomb.

Carry on Wailer, even small tribe Ijaw done rule, yet big name tribe is still begging?

God does not answer prayers of fools

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

A comment like these when a Labour Party member dies, ipob will flood my mention in swarms with insults.

APC failures must be buried

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Leave God out of your failed Nigerian politics

All APC slaves must be sent to hell
Who is sending them to hell?

Pandora Obituary or Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
In my humble opinion people making lewd comments in this thread about the dead, about APC should be banned permanently.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Saved.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who is sending them to hell?

Pandora Obituary or Nnamdi Kanu

APC are not humans and must be treated like animals you raise for meat

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Saved.

Cry harder we are waiting for your own headline so I will tell other of your APC sympathizer the same thing I told you today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagungidi:
In my humble opinion people making lewd comments in this thread about the dead, about APC should be banned permanently.
I will do same when same befalls labour party.

When they come for me, which I have no doubt about, I will refer them to this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

God does not answer prayers of fools
If you know that Jehovah doesn’t answer the prayers of fools, then why are you wasting your time praying to God to send the people that defeated you in the election to hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by LeoDeKing: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Cry harder we are waiting for your own headline so I will tell other of your APC sympathizer the same thing I told you today
OK
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

OK

Yes cry
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

By ESN & Ipob?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Yes cry
Election frustration na bad thing, & the irony is that your wailing & frustration hasn’t even started yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
If you know that Jehovah doesn’t answer the prayers of fools, then why are you wasting your time praying to God to send the people that defeated you in the election to hell?

You are the one praying and shouting Jehovah when I know you well that you are one of the accomodating landlords who does doggy style and head smash via floor tiles in the name of prayer

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by thesicilian: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Seeing the comments of Igbo people on all social media outlets everyday, I can't help but thank God that Nigerians really dodged a bullet.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 / Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.