Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead (8645 Views)

DSS Didn't Cart Away Files Incriminating Tinubu, Close Aides - ICPC / Full Text Of PDP Membership Resignation Letter By A Close Ally Of Gov Wike / Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
By ESN & Ipob?

All APC members mst be squashed and Thier graves forgotten
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Election frustration na bad thing, & the irony is that your wailing & frustration hasn’t even started yet.

You will cry last when your cocaine sniffer is disgraced
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Elupee no get presidential candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Same way you cried when we apprehended Nnamdi Kanu? grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Elupee no get presidential candidate.

Bola is hospitalized and will die from the cocaine overdose
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Same way you cried when we apprehended Nnamdi Kanu? grin.

What is my concern with KANU?

Stand on topic and stop wearing torn boxers like your father

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

You cannot accept God to take you out of your family curse because you are a hypocrite.

In my moniker/thread did I ever tell you I was Ibo or ipob ?

But you choose hate in your heart for a tribe , who are you preaching to ?

Damn bloody f*ol
Frustrated Wailer, the pain of Bola Ahmed Tinubu will affect you for the rest of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Frustrated Wailer, the pain of Bola Ahmed Tinubu will affect you for the rest of your life.

Where is the Bola dead or alive like his Ally?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

What is my concern with KANU?

Stand on topic and stop wearing torn boxers like your father
Frustration in your words, after suffering for 8 years under President Buhari, you have chosen to inherit at least another 4 years of anguish?

Sorry for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Where is the Bola dead or alive like his Ally?
He is dead like President Buhari, reincarnated as Jubril from Sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Frustration in your words, after suffering for 8 years under President Buhari, you have chosen to inherit at least another 4 years of anguish?

Sorry for you.

Look at that screenshot Wella

Minus one for APC fools you can die and take binani with you

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
He is dead like President Buhari, reincarnated as Jubril from Sudan.

Are you afraid o tell me where your said president is ? Kolomental
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Another OPC head slamming terrorists turned BATist
Kai Na so Bola Tinubu victory pain you, you & Bode George I cannot tell who is more pained?

But Uncle Bode George as an elder has been able to contain his anguish, as for you, Na suicidal watch you dey inside. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Kai Na so Bola Tinubu victory pain you, you & Bode George I cannot tell who is more pained?

But Bide George as an elder has been able to contain his anguish, as for you, Na suicidal watch you dey inside. grin

Yes cry and explain harder, your father did it all through his years at the newspaper stand .

It is now the legacy of the son to continue online

I like it 😜

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Ikea81: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
N so, one by one thunder go strike them before May 29th.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ikea81:
N so, one by one thunder go strike them before May 29th.

My brother God bless you ooo

Them must die finish like fly

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by favor914: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Yes cry and explain harder, your father did it all through his years at the newspaper stand .

It is now the legacy of the son to continue online

I like it 😜
Before election we told you Losers that Peter Obi can never win any presidential election.

Continue with your frustration, it is expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Before election we told you Losers that Peter Obi can never win any presidential election.

Continue with your frustration, it is expected.

Bola ran with the only authentic certificate he thinks he has why?

Why did he not run with the Chicago certificate

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Christistruth03: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
manutdrichie:
"Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020."

May be she was among those that asked non indigene to leave lagos but she was crowned iyaloja of another person's land grin

RIP one of the idiiots of 2023

Did she Claim Abuja was no Man’s Land and fiercely Insult the indigenous People there as some people did elsewhere despite all attempts to Politely Correct them?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by jetguy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
They don use am sub🤔

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by harmonyglobal: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

Leave God out of your failed Nigerian politics

All APC slaves must be sent to hell
That APC has been ruling over u for 8 years and will rule another 8 years, so keep wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
harmonyglobal:

That APC has been ruling over u for 8 years and will rule another 8 years, so keep wailing

APC have been ruling your miserable life for 8 years not me.

I have not been in your shit hole since 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen Ibrahim Babaginda Gay Activities Exposed / What Nelson Mandela Said About Nigeria While He Was Alive / Governor Ortom Commends President Buhari On Order Against Herdsmen Bearing Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.