Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead (8643 Views)

DSS Didn't Cart Away Files Incriminating Tinubu, Close Aides - ICPC / Full Text Of PDP Membership Resignation Letter By A Close Ally Of Gov Wike / Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

APC have been ruling your miserable life for 8 years not me.

I have not been in your shit hole since 2016

So why are you so pained grin

As long as you carry Nigerian passport and claim Nigeria as your country of origin, APC is ruling you and your entire family, face fact.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagungidi:

So what are you so pained grin

As long as you carry Nigerian passport and claim Nigeria as your country of origin, APC is ruling you and your entire family, face fact.

I have no family I feed in Nigeria currently my sister is married to wealthy man back home in Nigeria while you lick the boxers of Tinubu begging for bread
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

I have no family I feed in Nigeria currently my sister is married to wealthy man back home in Nigeria while you lick the boxers of Tinubu begging for bread

I don’t care about your sister or your homosexual fantasies about Tinubu.

I’m just stating facts, if you still carry Nigerian passport, and you claim Nigeria as your country of origin then Tinubu is ruling you where ever you are otherwise you won’t be so pained grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by alamoht(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
favor914:
Flatinoes please respect the dead, may her soul Rest In Peace.

Did he disrespect the dead?
Him talk say Bola don use the woman which I believe 😂

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by alamoht(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagungidi:

So why are you so pained grin

You're supposed to be crying that a drug lord without an identity wants to rule

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by maleekberry: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Same woman that was laying curses on emefiele in February grin
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagungidi:

I don’t care about your sister or your homosexual fantasies about Tinubu.

I’m just stating facts, if you still carry Nigerian passport, and you claim Nigeria as your country of origin then Tinubu is ruling you where ever you are otherwise you won’t be so pained grin

I am not the one who fvcked Bola to the point of wearing pampers or is your father on the same path?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
iwaeda:

Toyin Badmus, a staunch supporter of the President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has reportedly died of undisclosed ailment on Sunday morning in Abuja.

Toyin, who was the President of the Asiwaju Women Cooperative Society (AWCS) and member All Progressives Congress National Women Lobby Group, died in an undisclosed hospital in Nigeria’s capital, a close source disclosed to Blueprint.

Confirming the development in a WhatsApp post, Secretary directorate of Support Group Tinubu/Shettima presidential campaign council, Tosin Adeyanju, Sunday said, “We lost one us this morning, Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020.

She was at the forefront of mobilising women for Tinubu’s victory, ahead of the February 25 presidential election.

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-tinubus-close-ally-confirmed-dead/

Only one person? That's not enough..make ffk follow
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Godwin4444: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
manutdrichie:
"Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020."

May be she was among those that asked non indigene to leave lagos but she was crowned iyaloja of another person's land grin

RIP one of the idiiots of 2023
u igbos n bitter souls
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by lildush(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who is sending them to hell?

Pandora Obituary or Nnamdi Kanu

You guys should stop dis please... Let focus on building a nation. Drop tribalism aside we are 1 Nigeria... The country belong to all of us. Let always make decisions dat will be beneficial to all. Let's not be selfish.. thank u
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
alamoht:

You're supposed to be crying that a drug lord without an identity wants to rule

Drug lord wants to rule Nigeria? Who is the drug lord and where are the convictions? Or is this another fake news propaganda you people are known to peddle?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fattesticles:

I am not the one who fvcked Bola to the point of wearing pampers or is your father on the same path?

I really don’t care who is fucking who. As long as you know Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going to be sworn in on May 29 to rule you and your father’s entire generation.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Fattesticles: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagungidi:

I really don’t care who is fucking who. As long as you know Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going to be sworn in on May 29 to rule you and your father’s entire generation.

Keep saying rubbish
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Akungitit: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
manutdrichie:
"Chief Mrs Toyin Badmus (Iyaloja of Abuja). May her soul rest in peace.”

The 62-year-old was coronated as the Iyaloja and Iyalode of Abuja in 2020."

May be she was among those that asked non indigene to leave lagos but she was crowned iyaloja of another person's land grin

RIP one of the idiiots of 2023
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by Akungitit: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Go back to your village.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by harmonyglobal: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Fattesticles:

APC have been ruling your miserable life for 8 years not me.

I have not been in your shit hole since 2016
But your family lives here in that shit hole u left them and couldn't help them out of it cos u are still miserable where u are....
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by juman(m): 4:18am On Apr 17, 2023
This woman died?
Was it the woman that talked bitterly about how cbn naira policy badly affected the people.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by SeeItSayIt: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2023
Jagungidi:
In my humble opinion people making lewd comments in this thread about the dead, about APC should be banned permanently.

Making lewd comments about APC should be banned but making lewd comments about other parties and tribes should be allowed, right? You need to be examined mentally.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead by iwaeda: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
This life grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government Can’t Dismiss Budget Padding Allegation Of ₦‎3 Trillion – Atiku / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Ahmad Lawan, 6 Others To Bag Ekiti Traditional Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.