Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. (7769 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Can You Give Up SEX Forever For 30 Billion / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by onumadu: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Per seeing what I look like in the spirit, one powerful "prophet" (native doctor really, though very powerful in his own right) said that I look like the man in my profile picture. Complete with the 8 eagle feathers on my head. grin cool
I am an ANCIENT Igbo man. cool
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by MONEY247: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please how do I attract money, I am always broke...
And there's nobody to help most times.... even if I beg for help....it's always excuses....

I am just waiting for my time to die and go and rest......
Please how do I attract money, what do I need to do.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by MONEY247: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Op...
I will like to email you...
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by OfficialP: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ourtruth247:
How to use Orgasm to materialize your desires

This is an ancient spiritual practice that works.

Just as you are about to orgasm, that moment right before climax, just focus your thoughts on the thing you want. This thing must be something you believe you can get. Then be very specific about that thing.

Don't imagine money. Rather imagine exactly what you need that money for. Then focus on that thing and picture yourself having that thing. Let the thought be one that makes you happy. As you orgasm, let this thought continue to play in your head and make sure you are happy as you continue to think about it.

Allow this to go on until you stop experiencing pleasure. After a few days or weeks, you will get that thing you thought about.

This will not work if what you want causes direct harm to someone else.

This reminds me. of sex transmutation from think nd grow rich
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
onumadu:

Perhaps you missed where I talked about changing your vibration, and about why a non-religious person can "cast out" demons?
What I described above is living a life of dominion where NOTHING spiritual can harm you.
And when those who have spiritual eyes see you in the spirit, they see someone MIGHTY.
You are really supporting what I meant, which is that you raise your vibration through your thoughts and actions.
Music and prayer can speed up that process. It is like taking anabolic steroids before engaging in a competitive sport.
You can still do it on your own, but it demands much much more effort.
Why do that when you can take a shortcut (music and or prayer)?
Does it mean I can't go naked in my room, ever? Of course not.
I sometimes even pray naked in the midnight. Go figure.
The point is that for those who don't pray or do spiritual work, particularly before they go to sleep, it can be (and in fact is) dangerous to walk around your room naked, particularly in the night before going to sleep.
It is not fear. It is knowledge.
If you know that there is a dangerous snake in your house, you would take measures to secure yourself.
Of course you may be totally unaware of the presence of the snake, and you may be lucky not to get bitten.
But it doesn't mean the snake is not there.
If you however pretend that it is not there, and still go about as you want, you will be bitten.
Denial is not an excuse.
Please, can you recommend some of these musics for me. I would really appreciate.
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by Kaido: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
MONEY247:
And there's nobody to help most times.... even if I beg for help....it's always excuses....

Wake up as early as 6 A.M.

Without talking to anyone, urinate in a glass plate or cup.

Add one teaspoon of salt.

Stair it till the salt dissolves.

Pray over it. Your prayer should go like this: "I (your name) the son or daughter of (mother's name) pray that as the day gets bright, so shall the brightness show me to my helper this morning. Money, opportunity, connection, e.t.c should locate me, male and female, young and old should direct favour to me. As from today henceforth, money and opportunities should never depart from me. Amen/Amin.

Now, use the mixture to wash your face and head before going out and leave it to dry on its own.

Bath before going to work or anywhere.

#copied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by Kaido: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by cyprus000: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
You're just plagiarising and regurgitating drivel from David Icke's book
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by onumadu: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Please, can you recommend some of these musics for me. I would really appreciate.

There are MANY, but I would start with this one below.
Wicked spirits HATE it, and FLEE from it. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YM_hYzcPo

You can play it over and over and over in your house to drive away wicked/evil spirits.

When I'm driving, I play this classical music by Johann Sabastian Bach (Piano music).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXJiNQ6f_BE

When it is playing, deep down your soul (or guts or heart) imagine the purest form of LOVE for GOD.
No wicked spirit can hang around in your car.
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
onumadu:

You can play it over and over and over in your house to drive away wicked/evil spirits.

When I'm driving, I play this classical music by Johann Sabastian Bach (Piano music).

When it is playing, deep down your soul (or guts or heart) imagine the purest form of LOVE for GOD.

Whoa. Thanks, i need more.
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by Anonime1105(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2023
onumadu:

Woow, listening to these songs, I feel absolute peace.
It's hard to describe
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by Natbrowny: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2023
MONEY247:

😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

U wey be money247. Bros chillax na.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by MONEY247: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

U wey be money247. Bros chillax na.
Guy i am fu****cking broke....
Everywhere red.....

Just tired....
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by sharpwriter(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Kaido:

Wake up as early as 6 A.M.

Without talking to anyone, urinate in a glass plate or cup.

Add one teaspoon of salt.

Stair it till the salt dissolves.

Pray over it. Your prayer should go like this: "I (your name) the son or daughter of (mother's name) pray that as the day gets bright, so shall the brightness show me to my helper this morning. Money, opportunity, connection, e.t.c should locate me, male and female, young and old should direct favour to me. As from today henceforth, money and opportunities should never depart from me. Amen/Amin.

Now, use the mixture to wash your face and head before going out and leave it to dry on its own.

Bath before going to work or anywhere.

#copied
I read about this somewhere but they did not mention the salt though. They mentioned bathing with it, while one mentioned washing head, face, hands and legs with it consistently though for like one week or more or whenever you feel like.
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by Artemis444: 11:17am On May 17, 2023
MONEY247:
Guy i am fu****cking broke.... Everywhere red.....
Just tired....
Date and follow money, all it entity will follow u
Re: The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. by SOZINN: 11:35am On May 17, 2023
OfficialP:

This reminds me. of sex transmutation from think nd grow rich

What did Napoleon write about this ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / This Is What Smart People Watch at Night [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.