Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration (17288 Views)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
The usual strategy, front an Igbo name to make it look real
like Tonia the train driver ,Joe igbokwe like Afunnaya of dss like Ben akabueze like hope Uzodinma and Umahi … there’s still some sensible people from the east that believe in competence and respect institutions over tribalism.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
like Tonia the train driver ,Joe igbokwe like Afunnaya of dss like Ben akabueze like hope Uzodinma and Umahi … there’s still some sensible people from the east that believe in competence and respect institutions over tribalism.
like hundeyin, like ayo adebanjo, like falz , like femi, like olusegun obasanjo, like rufai oseni ...... There’s still some sensible people from the west that believe in competence and respect institutions over tribalism.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
like hundeyin, like ayo adebanjo, like falz , like femi, like olusegun obasanjo, like rufai oseni ...... There’s still some sensible people from the west that believe in competence and respect institutions over tribalism.
hundeyin is not yoruba .

There are Yorubas supporting other parties which is there .

I simply responded to the spurious claim that no Igbo man is supporting APC (even though they have bad outing in their region )

My point stand that Obinna is not a Yoruba person but an Igbo man and his right to choose must not be disrespected because of your short sightedness and bigotry.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
hundeyin is not yoruba .

There are Yorubas supporting other parties which is there .

I simply responded to the spurious claim that no Igbo man is supporting APC (even though they have bad outing in their region )

My point stand that Obinna is not a Yoruba person but an Igbo man and his right to choose must not be disrespected because of your short sightedness and bigotry.
Obinna maybe ikwerre or any other thing.

Apc has the attitude of buying someone from the opposition quarter to give a false narrative. It didn't start today
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
Obinna maybe ikwerre or any other thing.

Apc has the attitude of buying someone from the opposition quarter to give a false narrative. It didn't start today
yea like they bought Obi and Kwankwaso to divide PDP votes . Not to even mention the G5 .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
yea like they bought Obi and Kwankwaso to divide PDP votes . Not to even mention the G5 .
definitely and bought the whole inec and it's chairman to carry out one of the worst elections in the history of the country
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
definitely and bought the whole inec and it's chairman to carry out one of the worst elections in the history of the country
what an influential man he is ,that’s why he’s on number nineteen of Times 100 most influential.
I can’t wait to see him influence Nigeria into greatness .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what an influential man he is ,that’s why he’s on number nineteen of Times 100 most influential.
I can’t wait to see him influence Nigeria into greatness .
he's also on number 19th of world's drug dealers. We can't wait to see him establish more drug cartels in southwest
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
he's also on number 19th of world's drug dealers. We can't wait to see him establish more drug cartels in southwest
I miss that ,send the list link to me .

T for thanks .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I miss that ,send the list link to me .

T for thanks .
but you didn't send me link either
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
but you didn't send me link either
nor be you talk sey e Dey the list ni ? Me never see the list o ,except you Dey lie like one presidential candidate.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
nor be you talk sey e Dey the list ni ? Me never see the list o ,except you Dey lie like one presidential candidate.
a aah... Send me link of the lying presidential candidate or are you talking out of point always like one presidential candidate?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
a aah... Send me link of the lying presidential candidate or are you talking out of point always like one presidential candidate?
you have one here . 😟

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you have one here . 😟
I said link not pictures.
You're trying everything possible to show me that you don't know anything or remember anything like one old and sick presidential candidate
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
I said link not pictures.
You're trying everything possible to show me that you don't know anything or remember anything like one old and sick presidential candidate
you don’t need to go far ,I’ve just condensed it for you ,na show us the list that put Tinubu at any number among drug lords or keep quiet for life .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you don’t need to go far ,I’ve just condensed it for you ,na show us the list that put Tinubu at any number among drug lords or keep quiet for life .
is this why you guys don't do well in national and international examinations?

Provide link when you're requested to do so.

Still waiting for you
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by HydraFeeds(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
is this why you guys don't do well in national and international examinations?

Provide link when you're requested to do so.

Still waiting for you
don’t be a dick .
https://www.nairaland.com/7197004/peter-obi-only-one-wristwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIE5UQlfkVc

Oya provide your own link or remain dumb .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration by JpBiz92: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
HydraFeeds:
don’t be a dick .
https://www.nairaland.com/7197004/peter-obi-only-one-wristwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIE5UQlfkVc

Oya provide your own link or remain dumb .
I couldn't pick out anything pointing to his lies in the video. So tell me, what are the lies from the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.