Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Daily Plight With Flies - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daily Plight With Flies (43160 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / Johesu Struggles: The Plight Of The Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Dunni007(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Join Nsppd prayer Monday to Friday 7am
What God cannot do does not exist!
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Glock4tini: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Wenonawde(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

At first it was very minor, I only see them in one or two places.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

First change your cloths, hair cream and perfume. Then go to any spiritual shop and get Holy Michael perfume spray it on yourself before going out and Holy Michael incense sticks always light it on in your rooms to chase away any negative energy or spirit.

Don’t let anyone give you unnecessary headache even if is spiritual or not..
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Ayomivic(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Are you in the north side of Nigeria?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by AliGro: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Go for full health check. There might be a cancer lurking around

Sponty600:

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by SeniorMan715(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2023
Flies are attracted to a number of things: the CO2 we exhale, our warmth, the oils on our skin, dead skin cells, etc . You can be clean and still have these things pester you, it doesn't mean you're a dirty person. Some scents that flies dislike are camphor, cloves, lemongrass, lavender, eucalyptus, mint and cinnamon.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Zealoy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
eminikansoso:

You are thinking of many tasks to execute without performing any.
You need to be focused on one task. The Lord is with you. You are destined to be great that is why you copied from someone. Learn from successful people, take one or two ideas from them and put it in practice
hmmm this explanation is actually similar to wat am facing right now
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by MatrixCircle: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Beelzebub shocked shocked :. That's what the Bible calls it.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by trumpcoat(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

Even when I don't use perfumes
It still persists
It's spiritual seek counsel or chat me for more details
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Calenikan(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
shocked cool shocked

boocheey:
Dont be Timid its a good Thing

A stranger wants to meet with you soon.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Sponty600: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ayomivic:

Are you in the north side of Nigeria?
Yes currently
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by sukkot: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Hi
How do I reach you privately ?
Send me a DM

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by mrdipye(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go for help spiritually
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by olab059(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reading through the comments make me realize why Africa is still so backward. When Caucasians and Asians look for logical explanation for things, we term everything spiritual.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Woodaz: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
The solution will be given to u for 5k
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by DavidEsq(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nebes:

It's good you asked. I'll ask you two questions.

1. Have you ever met someone that you just feel very happy with the person being around you?
2. Have you ever met someone that just seeing the person your mood goes down?

You can call it spirit. Some people call it energy. But regardless of nomenclature human beings are not ordinary. The spirit you carry determines your physical realities. The good thing is that you can choose which spirit to partner with.

I can tell you a little of what I know but typing is a burden. My advice is for you to partner with the Holy spirit who is a spirit of light.

One last point. Our native doctors can make things happen and most of them don't lack financially. But their environment is most often pungent and even repulsive. That's the influence of dark spirits they partner with. I don't know where you stay but have you also noticed how most church environments look? Most churches have evidence of light and positive energy. Even Islam and other esoteric religions still manifest aspects of light.

I can go on and on. As for me, I have chosen to know and follow Christ who is my Lord and saviour. How I wish you join me in partnering with the Holy spirit. I pray the OP does same too.
At the end of the day, u couldn't answer my question. Always predictable with long stories and zero substance
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nebes: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
DavidEsq:

At the end of the day, u couldn't answer my question. Always predictable with long stories and zero substance

Ok. Sorry.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by emperor4love(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
olab059:
Reading through the comments make me realize why Africa is still so backward. When Caucasians and Asians look for logical explanation for things, we term everything spiritual.
guy oyibo Chinese de do ritual fr good luck talk more,as in which people invent occultism or magic na play fr ur eyes,there are disease if inflected to u bro, best doctor fr world no fit heal u, come to Eastern part here bro,there are jazz call iha pin or ntutu, or agba belt, I can mention so many,if that ur best doctor try raise injection chuk u bro, na ur end fr life...I no de like arguments but bro,spiritual is real nd u can be projected with ur picture or even name and e go nack enter ur body, just pray ur enemy nv meet strong spiritualist nd ur aura come weak..u won't com here to argue most tinx
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by eminikansoso(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
emperor4love:
guy oyibo Chinese de do ritual fr good luck talk more,as in which people invent occultism or magic na play fr ur eyes,there are disease if inflected to u bro, best doctor fr world no fit heal u, come to Eastern part here bro,there are jazz call iha pin or ntutu, or agba belt, I can mention so many,if that ur best doctor try raise injection chuk u bro, na ur end fr life...I no de like arguments but bro,spiritual is real nd u can be projected with ur picture or even name and e go nack enter ur body, just pray ur enemy nv meet strong spiritualist nd ur aura come weak..u won't com here to argue most tinx
Jazz is old as religion.
Both Christianity and Islam believe that jazz do exist
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ForChrist1: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
sisisioge:

Haba.... Guy fit dey see things or he dey use flies friendly products.

Omode o mogun o npe ni Edikaikong. cheesy
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Sponty600: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zealoy:
hmmm this explanation is actually similar to wat am facing right now
Really??
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Sponty600: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
itsmeolabode:
It's not ordinary! I have been into this kind wahala before during my secondary school days.
How did you stop it
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Blacklion3: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
hresso:

Not true..
Boss Man long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.