Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,416 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Daily Plight With Flies - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daily Plight With Flies (43157 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / Johesu Struggles: The Plight Of The Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by sisisioge: 1:02am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:
Isn't it obvious that they have boiled his body with rotten scents spiritually?

Haba.... Guy fit dey see things or he dey use flies friendly products.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by XAUBulls: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2023
xavuv:
What sort of perfume do you wear? If your perfume is fruity in odor, then flies are bound to follow you around.

On the other hand, if the above is negative, then seek spiritual help. Sometimes carcass or decaying flesh attract flies. Maybe something has been added to your aura that attracts this flies. I hope you get the drift.
Lol.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by PROPEACE: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2023
idu1:

If some of these things affect people abroad even white race. Can we be calling it spiritual still?
Intellectual laziness is the reason we attribute many problems to spirits. Check more of those posts on quota.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

At first it was very minor, I only see them in one or two places.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Picture or video evidence please?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by mankan2k7(m): 2:30am On Apr 19, 2023
Find your way to Prayer center church of God, Akure immediately.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by NovusHomo(m): 2:38am On Apr 19, 2023
xavuv:
What sort of perfume do you wear? If your perfume is fruity in odor, then flies are bound to follow you around.

On the other hand, if the above is negative, then seek spiritual help. Sometimes carcass or decaying flesh attract flies. Maybe something has been added to your aura that attracts this flies. I hope you get the drift.

Dead Man Walking, wipe your stinky ass.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by nighthawk1: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Check the perfume type you use. Flies may be attracted to the fragrance
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by highoctane: 5:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

Depending your age, this could be as a result of hormonal issues.
Please visit any good hospital that have a consultant Endocrinologist for clinical examination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by eminikansoso(m): 5:22am On Apr 19, 2023
idu1:
Just tell him. Let him believe or not. Just do your part.
Just two items
Fresh scent leave and red oil.
He rubs red oil all over his body naked before taking his bath in night and scent leave will be used together with any white soap only.
Just do it three consecutive days.
Finish
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Tsparks101: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2023
It's spiritual, you are member of some marine/ogbanje cult which you need to make some appeasement. It's not a big deal anyway, consult a certified spiritualist not the ones that will take your money and add to your problem.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Bombolistic: 5:29am On Apr 19, 2023
You're now officially ANT MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ahnie: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Sisi it's a spiritual something.nothing like op using flies friendly products,the person inflicting him with that nonsense still eats n dine with him.he should always makes sure he has alligator pepper with him everytime..
sisisioge:

Haba.... Guy fit dey see things or he dey use flies friendly products.
See ehn forget o,things are happening oh.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ahnie: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Tsparks101:
It's spiritual, you are member of some marine/ogbanje cult which you need to make some appeasement. It's not a big deal anyway, consult a certified spiritualist not the ones that will take your money and add to your problem.
Let him soak seven seeds of alligator pepper till day break,then bathe with it.if the flies stench still persist then it's spiritual.person wey dey do ham nor far from him.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Satazaa: 5:44am On Apr 19, 2023
mjuvey3:
You need to appease your ancestors.

You see,our parents are to be blamed most times we're going through crisis in life...Do you know why?

Most of them know the source of our problems but some of them are scared we might be pissed if they reveal the source.

Imagine a lineage where their ancestors has sworn with their blood to always worship a certain deity and their offsprings deviate, forgetting that blood covenant is sacred and special.

correct, this alone is responsible for almost half of the spiritual battles a lot of people face in thier life
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by AlexB300: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Na you be pestilence cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ahnie: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2023
You see those of una washing clothes at night,leaving it till day break to dry,leaving your footwear outside till daybreak,na the result be this.

If you get any slight idea wetin dey go on for night eeh,you go cring.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by MOBBDEEP: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

Go & see a psychiatrist
Forget all these spiritual armies
They are leading you with sheer ignorance
Their counsels will sink you deeper
Now, it's health problem you have, they'd unknowingly add severe financial & psychological problems
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Administration1:
Oga, it's either of three things
1. The deodorant your use.
2. The perfume you use
3. You be one of the dreadlock guys that keep smelly dreads.

If above 3 are not applicable, kindly consult FalseProphet1 for findings.
I do rather say he is paranoid,this is the season of flies with rotten fruits like mango,etc lying everywhere you cannot escape flies,he is just magnifying the issue,if he likes let him go to Elijah or Elisha for prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by STONEUS: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2023
eminikansoso:

If I talk now, people will think otherwise.
But let me tell you, it is spiritual.
The answer is very simple and it costs less than #100. But you will not believe it and that is the problem.

Let's learn from you
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Originalsly: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2023
When Black people can't figure out something it has to be spiritual. Bro ... something isnattracting the flies. Was this all your life? If not... think when it started and what have you been doing differently at the time. Since it's not a perfume or deodorant ... have you been bleaching/toning? ... doing so gives off an odour that will attract flies ... and in extreme cases...... if they are around ... vultures. If so... stop it and see if reduces. I would also suggest you crush and soak neem/dogoyaro leaves in water like making tea and use to bathe. It is a natural insect repellant and will keep away the flies and mosquitoes and other insects .... not sure it will keep away vultures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

Check your hair cream man.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ayoola648(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2023
duduade:
See spiritual elders o before it worsens

NO! It is not spiritual!!

Flies LOVE the scent of food, garbage, feces, and other smelly things. They’re also attracted to your body if you have a layer of natural oils and salt or dead skin cells built up.

You may think they just like to fly around food and garbage, but YOU are also a tasty meal to the common housefly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Evidenx(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

IT SIGNS A DEMON IS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND, PROBABLY THE SPIRIT OF DEATH. THE BIBLES CALLS THE DEVIL LORD OF FLIES. SEE A GENUINE PASTOR IMMEDIATELY FOR DELIVERANCE.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by raphy(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Bath with warm water put Dettol put salt it will cure the chasing things.

Las las come bck to do giveaway here if not the flies will return to camp on you...
Take care
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Midemi1: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2023
You are a celebrity among flies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Omniman(m): 6:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Dead man walking
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Chiuzk: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Pls seek spiritual help. I want you to be closer to Jesus if you have not received Him. I am also inviting you to our communion service today at Living faith church (Winners), locate the one closer to you, and be free from every curse right now in Jesus name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Radicool(m): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2023
I remember when same happened to me like 9 years ago when i went to my hometown,i almost ran mad.I took baths twice regular than before,wore fresh laundry still to no avail.Then i sat down in deep thoughts;when did this start? I asked myself.I firstly remembered my uncle giving me some sets of ankara clothes he wasn't using anymore.I also remembered a cocoa cream i bought.And then a spiritual bath my aunt recommended for me.

SOLUTION;
1.)I checked the cream ingredients,it had honey in it and was past expiry date.I threw it away.
2.)The clothes my uncle gave me,i burnt all.
3.)The spiritual soap my aunt gave me,i threw it in the bin.
I tell you,after doing these three things,the mysterious flies all disappeared mysteriously within 2 days.

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Saga16: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

By the way, what is your occupation?

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by itsmeolabode: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2023
It's not ordinary! I have been into this kind wahala before during my secondary school days.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Flight90: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2023
wowcatty:
Nothing can separate black people and slavery.

A Filipino, Chinese, Indian, Korean or Malay would have done this in their language and subtitle in English. Imagine how sexy this would have been in Yoruba or Hausa with subtitle for non speakers.

My cousin is currently abroad, and guess the course he is teaching Literature in English, he earns way more than so many people here.

Just imagine that, a Nigerian teaching a foreign course and still earning big.

My point is just do whatever makes you happy. If you are comfortable speaking other languages, just go ahead and do whatever makes you happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Avoid Sharing With Others / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.