Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Daily Plight With Flies - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daily Plight With Flies (43146 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / Johesu Struggles: The Plight Of The Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by BRATISLAVA: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2023
Skyehigher1:
My guy please you better use spiritual ways to battle for your glory me too I experienced the same thing some months ago it nearly add for me to feed my families even in my office is like heaven want to fall down guys quickly go for deliverance

What happened?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by alpharoyalty: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Please take care of yourself.
It is also a sign of death coming
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Arubi78: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2023
HOW IS YOUR ORAL HYGIENE. SMELLY MOUTH ATTRACTS FLIES.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Zealoy(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2023
My own issue is that i always see myself in the dream where am in a class room writhing one exams or test, sometimes i won't even know what to write and i will just be struggling to copy from someone else
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by benzion72(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2023
What type of flies
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Oracle d follow u grin
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Arome14(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

At first it was very minor, I only see them in one or two places.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.
Probably, you broke a girls heart ❤️ to marry her! Or you stole from somebody powerful, who decided to curse you!
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Togokenya: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2023
You are set free in Jesus mighty name.
xavuv:
What sort of perfume do you wear? If your perfume is fruity in odor, then flies are bound to follow you around.

On the other hand, if the above is negative, then seek spiritual help. Sometimes carcass or decaying flesh attract flies. Maybe something has been added to your aura that attracts this flies. I hope you get the drift.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Melonsmasher: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2023
Monitoring spirits physical manifestation
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by RefugeGround1(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Contact Me
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by DavidEsq(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2023
xavuv:
What sort of perfume do you wear? If your perfume is fruity in odor, then flies are bound to follow you around.

On the other hand, if the above is negative, then seek spiritual help. Sometimes carcass or decaying flesh attract flies. Maybe something has been added to your aura that attracts this flies. I hope you get the drift.
His hair cream may have fruity smell too. Had this experience when I was in my early teens
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by DavidEsq(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Nebes:

Since your hygiene is intact it is probably a dirty spirit. Seek spiritual cleansing.
So.we get clean and dirty spirit? Ah ah! Abeg since na spirit, u fit explain how dirty take stain am grin grin cheesy cheesy Abi the spirit no dey baf
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Amforeal: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Sorry
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Please seek spiritual help before people start smelling that odour that's attracting the flies.. it's not normal
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Arabaincubus: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Pay your dues and get your freedom.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Spiritual
Let me tell you a real life situation.

There was a family who wickedly killed someone and throw him into a toilet - those days, open latrine.

Down the line, one by one, members of that family began to perceive the odour of shit everywhere they go. That was how they died mysteriously one after the other.

It's a real life story. I know the family.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2023
The comments shows why there are lots of people worshiping pastors and their Alfas because of the miracle (JuJu) they do for them.

In computer age.. see insanely primitive comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nebes: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
DavidEsq:

So.we get clean and dirty spirit? Ah ah! Abeg since na spirit, u fit explain how dirty take stain am grin grin cheesy cheesy Abi the spirit no dey baf

It's good you asked. I'll ask you two questions.

1. Have you ever met someone that you just feel very happy with the person being around you?
2. Have you ever met someone that just seeing the person your mood goes down?

You can call it spirit. Some people call it energy. But regardless of nomenclature human beings are not ordinary. The spirit you carry determines your physical realities. The good thing is that you can choose which spirit to partner with.

I can tell you a little of what I know but typing is a burden. My advice is for you to partner with the Holy spirit who is a spirit of light.

One last point. Our native doctors can make things happen and most of them don't lack financially. But their environment is most often pungent and even repulsive. That's the influence of dark spirits they partner with. I don't know where you stay but have you also noticed how most church environments look? Most churches have evidence of light and positive energy. Even Islam and other esoteric religions still manifest aspects of light.

I can go on and on. As for me, I have chosen to know and follow Christ who is my Lord and saviour. How I wish you join me in partnering with the Holy spirit. I pray the OP does same too.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nickson6969(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2023
Continue and keep explaining..it is clearly a hand of a demon..if you like don't agree at ur own peril..go to a servant of God..a genuine pastor..if you can't see..stay pray urself.. Jesus has come that you might have it more abundantly... Prayer boss.. prayer
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel is waiting for you
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by sisisioge: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:
Sisi it's a spiritual something.nothing like op using flies friendly products,the person inflicting him with that nonsense still eats n dine with him.he should always makes sure he has alligator pepper with him everytime..
See ehn forget o,things are happening oh.

It is well....he should try the alligator pepper then. Poor dude.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Slurity(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.
You need to understand that, the problem is either spiritual or physical. Flies is a general name but if you mean housefly then i suggest you change your choice of cream or perfume. Don't use them at all, change to new one, 2. Ask people that can sincerely tell you the truth if they can perceive odour from your body that you can't perceive, if the answer is positive, run to get spiritual deliverance.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Glock4tini: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by kleuvet92: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Who you have offended have reported you to a shrine and you refused to honour the invitation. Nigga do the needful!!!
Sponty600:

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by hardbody: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2023
michoim:
They are demons, go for deliverance in a bible believing church.
Recommended: Winners chapel. Living faith church

You go fear advert na!!!
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by hardbody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Glock4tini:
Jheeeeeeez same thing is happening to meet..I wanted to post this some time earlier this month.
The experience is crazy man. I don't even want to go to church anymore because the flies just keep coming to head and I'm just chasing them with style.. everywhere I go they spot me out..it has nothing to with hygiene..one time I saw in a foreign blog how some people where complaining about same issue...the thing is really frustrating on God cos when I'm outside I'm so uncomfortable.

Dem dey gather you inside house too?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ConfidentialDoc: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2023
sukkot:
well if flies follow him around it means the higher powers have smeared fe- cease on his face meaning he is the walking dead. His soul is dead

Hi
How do I reach you privately ?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Lobotomy02: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

You are finished.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Positivepoint(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Sponty600:

U re diabetic go check ur blood sugar
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by eminikansoso(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Zealoy:
My own issue is that i always see myself in the dream where am in a class room writhing one exams or test, sometimes i won't even know what to write and i will just be struggling to copy from someone else
You are thinking of many tasks to execute without performing any.
You need to be focused on one task. The Lord is with you. You are destined to be great that is why you copied from someone. Learn from successful people, take one or two ideas from them and put it in practice

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by eminikansoso(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Glock4tini:
Jheeeeeeez same thing is happening to meet..I wanted to post this some time earlier this month.
The experience is crazy man. I don't even want to go to church anymore because the flies just keep coming to head and I'm just chasing them with style.. everywhere I go they spot me out..it has nothing to with hygiene..one time I saw in a foreign blog how some people where complaining about same issue...the thing is really frustrating on God cos when I'm outside I'm so uncomfortable.
Take the advice I gave the OP on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / 7 Things You Should Avoid Sharing With Others / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.