Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Daily Plight With Flies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daily Plight With Flies (43149 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / Johesu Struggles: The Plight Of The Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by pikechukwu6(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
do you brush your teeth every morning? lipsrsealed if yes,op your village people are on bit again grin grin
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

At first it was very minor, I only see them in one or two places.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Do you sweat a lot?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Neptunium(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Start Praying and fasting heavily
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by emerged01(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is purely a spiritual problem. And if Dem follow you enter church? Guy change your church. Devil knows his boundary.

Modified: I remember hearing a testimony like this. Flies you used to follow the man around but when he got to a church. As he entered the gate of the church,he noticed they didnt come in with him. They stayed at gate waiting for him to come outside. Na there him pray say they must follow him home. That was how he got saved. Reason for my above post.

5 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Advancedpenis: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
My friend go and bath
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Maybe you fvck the wrong person.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Sultty(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.
stop seeking solutions on nl,e get why.
Is it a daily things or just once in a while, let it not be that u are making it up
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by shynox: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bros...it seems like a spiritual attack...
Try get lots of coconut water i.e like 3 coconuts should be ok, plus handful of Salt then add them to your bathing water (warm).
Pray to Almighty God to remove/destroy whatever spiritual attachment bonded to your spirit,
Take the bath at night before going to bed.
Hope ds helps.
I encountered such some years back...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by LeopardX: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ah! Food don done for spiritual people.

O boy. Nothing is wrong with you.

Just believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Clementz0(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Give yourself to more prayers and if you're involve in any dirty sexual practices eg masturbation, pray for cleansing something ain't definitely right and u know but don't fear u have a father in heaven who controls your life talk to him.

5 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by benqo01(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Some people will tell u it is not spiritual related issue but trust me the earlier u find out d better for you,cos it is not ordinary na ah seek spiritual attention

I

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by femicyrus(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Very simple
Just look for a shirt you can dispose off.
Mix sniper in some water and soak the shirt in it. Allow it dry then put it on with nose mask on and move around with it for few days.
You would have successfully killed the ring leader mobilizing others to follow you in just 3-5 days

6 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by PROPEACE: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

Read this post from Quora,quite informative.
https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-stop-flies-from-following-me-everywhere-I-go-I-have-been-experiencing-this-for-6-years-despite-all-measures-I-took-Is-it-a-curse

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by girlygirlyMain: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Believe it or not, it is SPIRITUAL!

First and foremost, STOP FORNICATION OR ADULTERY IMMEDIATELY.

Secondly, Google PAX HERBAL, Ewu Monastery
They are located in Edo state.

Get their,
1. cleanser soap (Day time bathing)
2. special black soap (night bathing)
3. Natural oil.
Bathe with the soap and rub the oil immediately after. Do this for at least 3 months.
Continue bathing with it untill the flies disappear from your life.

Lastly and even more importantly, you MUST AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, look for any Catholic Priest and report this matter to him.
You need deliverance from demonic afflictions.

A word they say is enough for the wise!!!
May God forgive you your sins and deliver you! Amen 🙏
Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Aldol: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
You don offend person wey no forgive you
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Voiceofthestree: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sorry don’t take this as a joke oo. I don’t know the tribe you are and I don’t know your level of orientation or your level of understanding. I don’t know your believe ok. But I will tell you that’s this is very spiritual... That’s thing is call Abilu olorofo i my daddy want to do it the cleaning tit a River bath not just a river they will consult to no the specific river after the river bath they will do the make one soup for the person and for life you don overcome am be that....

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
sad unseen Wickedness are behind this. Seek Spiritual help/prayer. Evang Mazi Emma Righteousness2, we need ur input
Sponty600:

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin grin Comrade, in fact, this single event will become an irrefutable proof of the supernatural. And the Atheists shall come to believe lest they be damned grin
ekanx27:
Please do all you can to travel to Iceland, there is no single fly there. I wan see if your village people go still teleport enter.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by mjuvey3: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
You need to appease your ancestors.

You see,our parents are to be blamed most times we're going through crisis in life...Do you know why?

Most of them know the source of our problems but some of them are scared we might be pissed if they reveal the source.

Imagine a lineage where their ancestors has sworn with their blood to always worship a certain deity and their offsprings deviate, forgetting that blood covenant is sacred and special.

7 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by neonly: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
I will advice you get izal put some in your water when having Tue bath stop using body lotion for a while and use she'll butter am sure it will stop
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by flokii: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
LeopardX:
Ah! Food don done for spiritual people.

O boy. Nothing is wrong with you.

Just believe.

Taa!

kilomode e mo?.

It's there in the bible.. even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.. Psalm 23:4.

Pay attention to "evil" in the above verse.. you're walking everyday in the valley of the shadow of death under the prying eyes of evil people and evil spirits.

5 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Icrave4u: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Be wise as you seek spiritual help for your healing and becareful dont let anyone scam you here. There will come after you here use ur head and seek for a solution in any mountain of fire church you know like wise zion or any good church around. Don't give anybody a dime!
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by eminikansoso(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

If I talk now, people will think otherwise.
But let me tell you, it is spiritual.
The answer is very simple and it costs less than #100. But you will not believe it and that is the problem.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Gidigrav(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
The flie has meaning be spiritual go to your Pastor

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by LordIsaac(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Check your blood sugar.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by sharpwriter(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sukkot

You are needed here, quote the OP.

As for me I get questions I wan ask you, I go quote you later. Thanks bro.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by BucketMan: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freeeanijor:
Which state are you currently residing?
can't understand why op didn't state this fact, I remember when I was residing in the northern part of Nigeria, I was equally terrorized by flies, most of them are attracted to our body heat especially in cold weather, OP change environment ASAP.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by dnawah(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

look there is spell or poison in u.u need deliverance.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by eminikansoso(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
shynox:
Bros...it seems like a spiritual attack...
Try get lots of coconut water i.e like 3 coconuts should be ok, plus handful of Salt then add them to your bathing water (warm).
Pray to Almighty God to remove/destroy whatever spiritual attachment bonded to your spirit,
Take the bath at night before going to bed.
Hope ds helps.
I encountered such some years back...
This will also works
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Frontdude(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
See a doctor to check you up, something might be wrong with you internally.

Flies are very sensitive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / 7 Things You Should Avoid Sharing With Others / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.