Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) (41233 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by donbenie(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eniolohunda:

The man is not making any sense. Since he knew he would not be able to take care of those kids, why did he marry their mother? After all, he saw her with the kids and he agreed to marry.
Why should he be the one taking care of them?
Where is their father?
Is he not supposed to be contributing to his children's upkeep?

6 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by UmuMuhsinah(f): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
As if you were there
Nazgul:
Some women are demons. She literally stops him from correcting her kids and sending them on errands...the man knows that if she keeps up with that attitude and those kids grow up, they won't respect him one bit despite all he did for them.

He's doing the little he can for the family, but she's not appreciating it...she has activated the normal female manipulating nature portraying herself as the victim and the innocent man as the villain. She should jejely take the kids back to their father or allow the man end the marriage peacefully. It's as simple as that

This is one of the reasons I'll never advise any guy to marry a single mom. Their wahala too much abeg.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by RedpillAnalyst: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nice skit

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Michelle55: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
He's right though! He can't be footing all the bills, paying school fees yet he can't reprimand nor send them on an errand. E no dey happen anywhere, she made it obvious that he isn't their father whenever he decides to send them on an errand.

The best thing is to take them to their father for peace to reign, I don't think the man would intentionally hurt those kids but seeing that he's not their father, she didn't think he's capable of correcting them so make she carry dem go give dia papa.😏

You dey the man house yet you no want make your children enjoy the man as a father figure too, mtcheeew!

Next story please!😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Ogatobe: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
I no even know wetin to talk. I Sha know say the man no get sense. I hope the woman works and earn money too? Cos if not , the two are joint idiots.

Some people no suppose get business with marriage.

A lot of idiots get married these days.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by ericfabulous(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Crazy things are happening
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Nazgul: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
As if you were there
You clearly didn't watch the video...go back and watch it before quoting me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
And a camera was conveniently placed to capture their private argument cool

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Demurray: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kids, so the kids are more than one, how many kids the lady brought into the marriage sef? The mumu man eye dobn clear now, nah love blinded him to take the kid in the first place.

In Lillington Ayila's voice
Ohun tapa mi ka ni mo ma see fun e
Emi o Le je gbese nitori mo Fe Aya sole
Mi o ni tori e commit o......

E no dey easy again, carry your kid comot go give their papa to feed jare.

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by gassbee: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eyinju112:
What was she expecting? it always end this way. Not even child… CHILDREN 😂
but she did not force him to marry her na

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Saga16: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
curlarpy:
It shouldn't be.... Since he's aware before the marriage

He didn't expect her to admonish him whenever he corrects or sends them on errands.

3 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by gabbytabby: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Which father the one that is not supporting them anyway you for just say make she drop them for middle of market be that. Which kin nonsense me I go die first before abandoning any of my children.

If you need the woman to add extra hustle show her the way instead of this rubbish talk.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kobojunkiee: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
officialwdhtv:
○ Take your children to their father or else - Man tells his wife who had other kids before he met her and married her. According to the lady, her husband knew about the children before he agreed to marry her.The man is saying he cannot be taking care of his own kids with her and also the other kids from the other man.
1. Na the children caught between all of this I pity pass. undecided

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
We wey never marry just dey learn many things everyday

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Women will always look for who they will kill

That's why when I wake up every morning I keep saluting hakimi the legend,the myth who has once redeemed the image of men after Adam,Samson failed us

Be wise as a man and be guided.

Always know this that shit whole becomes useless after you must have come.

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
tommy589:
Make she sef dey contribute o
E no easy

It would've been an awkward thing for him to take this new decision after his knowledge that she has kids before marrying her, but I suspect that the lady is taking that man's responsibility towards his step-children as her right from the way she was talking to the husband.

Wisdom has no mate. With wisdom, you can get anything in this life from the most difficult person imaginable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by harizonal123(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
I feel for the woman at same time it's not easy for the man at all.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by yemmit90: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
madridguy:
It is far better and rewarding marrying a widow than marrying a single mother.

God bless your wisdom sir.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MarksonCollins(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ever8090:
Na d man find trouble, him no see d children before him go marry d lady?...

Make him no do oooo him no know wetin those children fit become tomorrow
You think sey you dey wise, you are a mumu man[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nazgul:
Some women are demons. She literally stops him from correcting her kids and sending them on errands, but wants him to keep providing for them...the man knows that if she keeps up with that attitude and those kids grow up, they won't respect him one bit despite all he did for them.

He's doing the little he can for the family, but she's not appreciating it...she has activated the normal female manipulating nature portraying herself as the victim and the innocent man as the villain. She should jejely take the kids back to their father or allow the man end the marriage peacefully. It's as simple as that

This is one of the reasons I'll never advise any guy to marry a single mom. Their wahala too much abeg.
You just summarised it and you're absolutely correct.
THE GREATEST WEAPON THAT CAN CATCH A MAN IN THIS WORLD IS TO BELIEVE THAT A WOMAN LOVES HIM.

WOMEN GENERALLY NEVER LOVES ANYONE BUT THEMSELVE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8o84qDuLQ

Take your children to their father or else - Man tells his wife who had other kids before he met her and married her.

According to the lady, her husband knew about the children before he agreed to marry her.

The man is saying he cannot be taking care of his own kids with her and also the other kids from the other man.

those are things he should sorted before be married eg how much the fathers are paying her for kids etc
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
She is right, he knew she had those kids before he married her, i guess he has got what he wanted from the woman now he is complaining. cheesy cheesy
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Comrades this is a family matter make nobody chuk mouth.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Juoflife1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is not okay. They should have discussed this before marriage. Innocent children will be caught up in this mess. The man probably thought he could cope, but the economy is not smiling. I feel for them and hope they find a solution quick and not play with the future of those children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by GoodLord95: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
At this stage because they are children's not just one child, it requires simple discussion from the man and simple planning on the wife's part.
It will show that both of them are not idiots
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaxxy:

to an average African or Asian man.
To any man with functional brain.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eniolohunda:

The man is not making any sense. Since he knew he would not be able to take care of those kids, why did he marry their mother? After all, he saw her with the kids and he agreed to marry.
No he has a valid point... The woman has started brewing hatred in the hearts of those children against the man.

So the man should die because he married a woman single mother?

My people says " any day a man wakes up from his sleep or slumber that day becomes his morning"

The man done wake up from sleep.
He has seen that he can no longer train another man's children, when their father is busy enjoying himself somewhere.

Tomorrow, they will all run back to their useless biological father.

E no go work.... She should send them back or kiss the marriage bye bye.

Court...... Arise!

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Why is he just saying this now? He already knew before they got married.

Unless the kids did something to piss him off?

The situation is hypocritical and annoying.

The mother says the man can't discipline the kids because the child isn't theirs but when the man provides for them, they keep quiet.

Blended families are just a shit show, I'm happy I don't have kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man
You lack wisdom and common sense.
You can't even watch 3 minutes video objectively and use your head to judge
Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
E been dey sweet like sugar now what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.