Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) (41232 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8o84qDuLQ

Take your children to their father or else - Man tells his wife who had other kids before he met her and married her.

According to the lady, her husband knew about the children before he agreed to marry her.

The man is saying he cannot be taking care of his own kids with her and also the other kids from the other man.
Chai! Men are really suffering ooo. ontop another man children. Laslas, the father of the children will come to claim the children after the SIMPle husband has finished training the children for him.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2023
luminouz:

Your last statement is an eye opener?

What dafuq is the matter with you Sharon?

??
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by kkins25(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2023
GboyegaD:
The man is a very wicked fellow. If he knew he wasn't going to take care of the children, he should have mentioned it to the woman upfront.
Wicked bi bawo? Are they his kids? She is even lucky he agreed to marry her not to talk of taking care of not one, not two, but three kids... Go nd ask biological parents if they've never looked at their child and wondered why dey even gave birth to them...
Give the man a medal.

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by BeanX(m): 1:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Nazgul:
Some women are demons. She literally stops him from correcting her kids and sending them on errands, but wants him to keep providing for them...the man knows that if she keeps up with that attitude and those kids grow up, they won't respect him one bit despite all he did for them.

He's doing the little he can for the family, but she's not appreciating it...she has activated the normal female manipulating nature portraying herself as the victim and the innocent man as the villain. She should jejely take the kids back to their father or allow the man end the marriage peacefully. It's as simple as that

This is one of the reasons I'll never advise any guy to marry a single mom. Their wahala too much abeg.
Any man that tries this is on his own..
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by DSoj(m): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2023
This matter is easy na. E no need quarell.
Just call the children's father , have a peaceful meeting with him and tell him he must contribute monthly to the upkeep of his children. Its as simple as ABC.
Tell him his childeren are being fed, clothed and sent to school. Do practical maths for him about the costs of these things and tell him how much is expected of him monthly.

If he now doesnt agree, then this guy has right to stop carrying the responsibilities, but not to chase the kids away

Its just a shame that Nigeria doesnt have the legal system to make it compulsory for fathers to pay child support. In US, U will be jailed for not paying child support

Aside that, this woman is an idiot, so she expects this good guy to cater for those kids not his own but cant send them on errand.
She provoked the guy with her attitude

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by occfx: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man

The idiot was possibly sleeping with the lady when she was married to the other guy. The guy found out and sent her away now the idiot consoled her and married her... Now he don tire for the fuckkk
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:30am On Apr 20, 2023
The man is very senile for marrying a woman who already had children for another man. My question is why did the woman leave the father of those children in the first instance if she was a good wife/woman?

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by drololaaof: 3:40am On Apr 20, 2023
dawnomike:
It is well...
The man is wicked,ole ,he is greedy, dont he know that the woman had children before he befriends her ?
What are the promises he make to the woman during their courtship? He is a criminal animal in human skin
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by SaLongs1(m): 4:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Salvation2:
Men will definitely abandon u when they are tired of u but Jesus Christ will never abandon u.
When men turn their back on u, the Almighty God will never turn His back on u.

When friends and family disappoint u and abandon u, God's ever open arms are there to hold u.

Turn to the Lord today and let Him show Himself strong in all ur problems. He never fails!! He cares for u. He loves u. Repent today and be saved by accepting Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour. God bless u.

***Check the topics on my home page, to see some of our testimonies. This can serve as a motivation to embrace and love Him more in ur life***

Shalom!!!

Please find the woman and personally hand her and her children to your Jesus and God let us rest abeg.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Slurity(m): 4:41am On Apr 20, 2023
The woman created the problem for herself. What angers the man to demand she return them is over protecting those children. How will the man send those children errand and she will be defending them that he should send his own children. Haba, the woman is not wise.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Slurity(m): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8o84qDuLQ

Take your children to their father or else - Man tells his wife who had other kids before he met her and married her.

According to the lady, her husband knew about the children before he agreed to marry her.

The man is saying he cannot be taking care of his own kids with her and also the other kids from the other man.
The woman created the problem for herself. What angers the man to demand she return them is over protecting those children. How will the man send those children errand and she will be defending them that he should send his own children. Haba, the woman is not wise.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by nonhuman(m): 4:52am On Apr 20, 2023
When we tell woke people to avoid all these baby mamas they think it's a primitive mindset, if you be woman and you have children and you are no with their father fir any reason try and stay on your own and train them if you can't stay in their father's house and make amends stop sharing problems up and down
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by nonhuman(m): 4:59am On Apr 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man
may be her kpekus is very sweet which blinded the man from reasoning, he tight it will all be rossy and sees himself as a civilused Yoruba man, now em don clear
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kaytixy: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2023
The man is a stupid man. As long as he knew before the marriage that she has kids and agreed to go into matrimony with her then he should chill.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by huntax(m): 5:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
Na d man find trouble, him no see d children before him go marry d lady?...

Make him no do oooo him no know wetin those children fit become tomorrow
If they become anything, they will still go and find their father.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Nazgul:
Some women are demons. She literally stops him from correcting her kids and sending them on errands, but wants him to keep providing for them...the man knows that if she keeps up with that attitude and those kids grow up, they won't respect him one bit despite all he did for them.

He's doing the little he can for the family, but she's not appreciating it...she has activated the normal female manipulating nature portraying herself as the victim and the innocent man as the villain. She should jejely take the kids back to their father or allow the man end the marriage peacefully. It's as simple as that

This is one of the reasons I'll never advise any guy to marry a single mom. Their wahala too much abeg.
Yes,look at the devil in woman,I go dey care for piking like my own and them go con they tell me tori when I wan send them message.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by mosaicafrique: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Carry them go give their father jareeee.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Eniolohunda:

The man is not making any sense. Since he knew he would not be able to take care of those kids, why did he marry their mother? After all, he saw her with the kids and he agreed to marry.

Look at the nonsense you are typing .. is she not collecting child support from the other fathers.. think before you type blocked brain
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Bellotelli: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Nazgul:

I think you are totally being unfair to the woman. Don't forget the fact that the man knew right from the onset that the children lived with her. He chosed to marry her with the intention of catering for her and the children. So he shouldn't treat the children like outcast,..that inhumane.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by bewla(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Eyinju112:
What was she expecting? it always end this way. Not even child… CHILDREN 😂
This pure bridge of agreement

You new before you venture
Now because you got what you want you want out the easy way

No way out
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by mikendie(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2023
This is just a prank
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Chucks13: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2023
What does she expect before? I had witnessed situation like this sometime ago out of frustration the man has to evicted the children back to their father.

The kids are very stubborn infact they are devil's, so disrespectful, their biological father kept coming to the house even when the man is at work with the wife at home, the woman won't allowed the man to correct the kids when they are wrong, the woman don't let the kids goes on arrand for the man no matter what and to worst it all the woman will be bullying the man by "saying na condition make crayfish bend stuffs" talks so this situation is very complex.

Taking your kids to another man house, to have a peaceful home probability is10 over 100 their would countless issues.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]If you as a woman is ready to be opening toto for every man that comes around you, be ready to cater for the children that comes by yourself. You can't born children from different men and now carry all of them to go and stress one man else you really have to be at least 50% involved in the bills to train those children. After living your wayward life an innocent man will now be paying for your waywardness. The street is not smiling to the men out there and you want to come and increase the stress
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Oluwaseunomo: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
Na d man find trouble, him no see d children before him go marry d lady?...

Make him no do oooo him no know wetin those children fit become tomorrow
Anything wey dey like make dem become you know wetin him own children too will become
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Minjim: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2023
ufotty2001:
This man too good self... Life is not easy for men most especially if the wife is not a supportive wife. Only one man taking care of entire family including rent and bills. U come add another man pikin give am.. noooo now

This usually happens when the stepchildren's father is an ingrate. Most of them are though.

But the man should stick to the agreement. He knew the lady has children before he agreed to marry her. It is a tough decision- easier to make than live with.

You just have to man up.
That's what men do. A man must provide even when he's not appreciated.
I'm speaking from experience here so I know how tough it can be living with such decision when you've foolishly made them
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Wicked man
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by oluwaseyi0: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Salvation2:
Men will definitely abandon u when they are tired of u but Jesus Christ will never abandon u.
When men turn their back on u, the Almighty God will never turn His back on u.

When friends and family disappoint u and abandon u, God's ever open arms are there to hold u.

Turn to the Lord today and let Him show Himself strong in all ur problems. He never fails!! He cares for u. He loves u. Repent today and be saved by accepting Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour. God bless u.

***Check the topics on my home page, to see some of our testimonies. This can serve as a motivation to embrace and love Him more in ur life***

Shalom!!!

Nobody abandoned people pass Jesus

You are better off relying on a man than Jesus/God

The only difference is when man fails you can blame them but you see that thing call Jesus he will fail you and rob it on your face, he will expect you to be thanking him in all things especially in his failure

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by sharone21(f): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2023
This situation is for MEN and not boys.

1st scenario: Widow with kids was married and sent outside the country with her kids, all grown up now and sees the man as a father.

2nd scenario: Woman with 2 kids already with man with one kid plus one other child both had together.... They all bear his name. The fee he pays alone ( not university ooo) is N500,000 termly....If na me, as I wake up every morning, after greeting God( praise and worshipping him), na him turn for me to praise and worship.... He has a heart of GOLD. When I see him, I pray God prolongs his life.

You must be READY for this and who knows, sometimes not even your own kids will take care of you.

It is well.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kingdexter1(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=Afoturat post=122624544] [quote]

She told that she had kids already and you still went ahead to marry and taking in the kids with her, omo bro you go continue to dey train those kids, God will not forgive you if you abandon this kids, is better you reduce cost in the house even there school, but don't send them away cos God won't forgive you, you accepted to take them in, that is where you will provoke God believe me.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Nonsesne.
So their father will be somewhere chilling and another man will be taking care of them.

After everything, they will go back to that same father who did not even contribute shishi to their life.

Their father should take full responsibility of his children.
They are his responsibility.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Oluwaseunomo: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2023
OkayDaddy:

You can ask her to bring them into your house.
God bless you bros that guy you quote water dey en brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.