Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) (41235 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Eyah, the news was like film trick to her.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Lifestone(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man
Now he said he no dey do again, Na fight?
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by freshboi88: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Very senseless man. You marry woman with kids, agreeing to take care of them as part. Along the line you change mind after u don marry am and I am seeing pple on the comment applaud the man. What a shameless generation.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by fawaz050(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2023
My take:

1. The man already knew her predicament before he married her and yet he went ahead. He has no right to complain now.

2. The woman, seemingly, is not doing anything to help her children get their real identity by making sure their irresponsible father (s) take(s) up responsibility on them.

My advice is that for peace to reign, they should institute a joint suit on the runaway father to ensure he takes up his responsibility.

Shikena!!
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by mbaise1000: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2023
jaxxy:

to an average African or Asian man.

And the avarage European or American will wake up one day and tell the wife or husband to go, not the children only but both mother and children or father and children.
Every group has their good and bad sides
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by occfx: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
You Made My Day... But on another note, Don't you think that the Woman too should not have Engaged herself in Extra Marital Affairs undecided

You will agree with me that She wasn't Forced or Raped, She is the one that Opened her Private for the man. Meaning it's Nemesis Catching up with both of them.

Married Woman should remain Faithful.

For men stealing the meat is always fun but having it whole becomes boring. To women, it's always green the other side until they cross over. I have never seen a happy single mom before no matter how rich they are.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by steeltrust: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2023
The woman is wrong
Why the man go send her children message she go say make the man send em own
Children when em de feed
Cloth
Pay school fees
And I’m sure her kids are way older than his
That means she prefer her kids to her previous husband to this

If she can let the man lord over the kids then she should choose either sending those kids back to their dad or marriage over
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by BigCowHornn: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Any Man that married a woman with even if it is a child... Deserves to be stoned like Stephen....
Single moms are meant for fun only

Dudu don't forget your moda had 2 kids before meeting your dad
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by BigCowHornn: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Eyinju112:
What was she expecting? it always end this way. Not even child… CHILDREN 😂

Some women are too hard working, too beautiful or too good in bed to remain single even with several kids

I seen a girl of 27 with 3 kids from different men marry a pastor.

grin yeah she was very yellow and beautiful with massive nyash .. but truth be told she was also a wonderful cook and home manager she's been happily married for 3 years now
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2023
1Sharon:

??
Go get you some babies and quit fuqin around. I ain't playing with ya black ass!!!
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2023
GboyegaD:
The man is a very wicked fellow. If he knew he wasn't going to take care of the children, he should have mentioned it to the woman upfront.

*Sighs*

Why do you have to be such a SÎMP?

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Great0ne1: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2023
1Sharon:
Why is he just saying this now? He already knew before they got married.

Unless the kids did something to piss him off?

The situation is hypocritical and annoying.

The mother says the man can't discipline the kids because the child isn't theirs but when the man provides for them, they keep quiet.

Blended families are just a shit show, I'm happy I don't have kids.
It seems this is the case.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by ballydankkf: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Your Head Get Oil.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by richard69(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2023
madridguy:
It is far better and rewarding marrying a widow than marrying a single mother.

widow and single mother wetin be difference?
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Thegoodone13(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Problem of married single mothers
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by madridguy(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Baba difference dey wella which you know hence their names.

richard69:
widow and single mother wetin be difference?
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by aestake: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Minjim:

This usually happens when the stepchildren's father is an ingrate. Most of them are though.

But the man should stick to the agreement. He knew the lady has children before he agreed to marry her. It is a tough decision- easier to make than live with.

You just have to man up.
That's what men do. A man must provide even when he's not appreciated.
I'm speaking from experience here so I know how tough it can be living with such decision when you've foolishly made them
He has the right to change his mind
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
luminouz:

*Sighs*

Why do you have to be such a SÎMP?

You are the simp here. No one forced him to marry her and he was fully aware of her baggage before committing himself.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Unbreakable007: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Game that start with 2-0 handicap
Why won't the man loose.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
My sister, what did you bring to the table? With your extra baggage, strong support from you would have helped the situation. Oga too should take things easy, most times, these children grow and see these step-parents as the only parents they know. A time to rip will come and you might regret this action.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
GboyegaD:

You are the simp here. No one forced him to marry her and he was fully aware of her baggage before committing himself.
Accept my SIMPathy!!!
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by BigCowHornn: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your Moda must be Mad not me....
When your Fada die... Do whatever you like with your mom....

You and people's mother

Lol

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by basmur(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
We keep telling them but they always claim we are insecure..

If you must knack as a lady, knack with sense..don't carry yourself handicap for future sake
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Samuelskido(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
My guy vess
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2023
fawaz050:

I'm not surprised that you insulted my parent. You have no brain at all.

Feel free to Wail more... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Neitan(m): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by BigCowHornn: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Feel free to Wail more... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@fawaz050

$¥!% let this one bother you. He is just a coward who loves to insult people's parents online
He did it to me recently and I fixed him well. Now he scared to respond to me again 😅😅😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.