Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) (41229 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kobojunkiee: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
○ It is not for them to like. What's your point?
1. Even biological kids have to be conditioned/trained to understand chores as part of their responsibilities in the home. No kid comes preprogrammed. So, there needs to be an adult to first handle that aspect before kids see it as a necessity rather than something they need to fight. undecided
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by usagee36: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Then separate from her. Selfish man. Didn't you know she had kids before you married her? Looking for excuses to break up with her. Madam please carry your kids and move on.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by yusufmurry: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
So who come be the video man
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Even biological kids have to be conditioned/trained to understand chores as part of their responsibilities in the home. No kid comes preprogrammed. So, there needs to be an adult to first handle that aspect before kids see it as a necessity rather than something they need to fight. undecided

Exactly so why is the mum challenging their step dad's decision?

If she undermines him in front of the kids, it's even worse because they too will do the same thing to him. And I'm certain that's what happened.

When he was providing for the kids that aren't his, she didn't say anything. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by FantasyWolf(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
And it's now he realized they're not his kids..
That's a pathetic move
E Don choke am😂😂
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kobojunkiee: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
○ Exactly so why is the mum challenging their step dad's decision? If she undermines him in front of the kids, it's even worse because they too will do the same thing to him. And I'm certain that's what happened. When he was providing for the kids that aren't his, she didn't say anything. Nonsense.
1. That is why I had asked what the biological mothers are doing in those cases. undecided
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Betgold84: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
War everywhere
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Tony4000: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Who the Bleep took this coverage🤦🏽See how wicked people are, someone else’s private life has become a topic of discussion💔
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by dhmore: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
bestman09:
sad
The man knew the woman had children from another man before he went to Marry her why he now crying wolf where there are non ! This man wants to throw this woman out after he has "chopped" the woman finish ! Koo Jo rara😁😁😁😁
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
ufotty2001:
This man too good self... Life is not easy for men most especially if the wife is not a supportive wife. Only one man taking care of entire family including rent and bills. U come add another man pikin give am.. noooo now
once e train them finish them go go look for their father, the man go show up call the trainer fool..that woman self should not be his wife..she is ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nazgul:
Some women are demons. She literally stops him from correcting her kids and sending them on errands, but wants him to keep providing for them...the man knows that if she keeps up with that attitude and those kids grow up, they won't respect him one bit despite all he did for them.

He's doing the little he can for the family, but she's not appreciating it...she has activated the normal female manipulating nature portraying herself as the victim and the innocent man as the villain. She should jejely take the kids back to their father or allow the man end the marriage peacefully. It's as simple as that

This is one of the reasons I'll never advise any guy to marry a single mom. Their wahala too much abeg.
correct nigger..from her behavior, I see why those different father's didn't marry her..
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lvgirl:
According to the video the woman do complain that her husband do send those other children message and won't send his own biological children.

2. The man do buy things for his own biological children without buying for the others

3 the man feed them
4 Shelter them
5 Clothe them

Yet there father's are alive bailing

Judgement

The kids can now go back to there original father
Court .....
finally one girl with sense in naira land
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Autobot05: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
They love to learn the hard way.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by vince96w2(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
curlarpy:
It shouldn't be.... Since he's aware before the marriage
he was aware but did u hear his reason? Why should I buy something for who u won't allow me to send..and even dey warn me say if na prank make I stop am?

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by KarinaSlim(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
I hope say this drama get Part 2.

Let me go and off my bathroom tap. The water is wasting.

Still coming back
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by UniqueDennis(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
They say love is blind which makes u do stupid things but marriage is an eye opener.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Men are becoming smarter , all because women are acting unruly, entitled and unappreciative ... more to come...women were given a chance and they have blown that opportunity
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Versal: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Women can be foolish oh.
You took another man's children to go and live with another man
I advise against this.
Sukosuko will not allow them to reason
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Demurray:
Kids, so the kids are more than one, how many kids the lady brought into the marriage sef? The mumu man eye dobn clear now, nah love blinded him to take the kid in the first place.

In Lillington Ayila's voice
Ohun tapa mi ka ni mo ma see fun e
Emi o Le je gbese nitori mo Fe Aya sole
Mi o ni tori e commit o......

E no dey easy again, carry your kid comot go give their papa to feed jare.

Women love simps...but a wise woman knows that simps are more dangerous than red pillers ... simps are usually confused and will eventually change it for u...

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Versal: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Women can be foolish oh.
You took another man's children to go and live with another man
I advise against this.
Sukosuko will not allow them to reason
As if the man has not tried by marrying a baby mama
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by GboyegaD(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:

He was probably open to it from the beginning, but something the kids did must have annoyed him. Stories with families like this are all too common. It's just a shitshow.

As stated in the video, she stopped the man from sending the kids on errands...

He should grow up and truth is he should be able to discipline the children like he will his own.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lvgirl:
According to the video the woman do complain that her husband do send those other children message and won't send his own biological children.

2. The man do buy things for his own biological children without buying for the others

3 the man feed them
4 Shelter them
5 Clothe them

Yet there father's are alive bailing

Judgement

The kids can now go back to there original father
Court .....
Bad guy cheesy
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
As if you were there
Always depending your gender
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Michelle55:
He's right though! He can't be footing all the bills, paying school fees yet he can't reprimand nor send them on an errand. E no dey happen anywhere, she made it obvious that he isn't their father whenever he decides to send them on an errand.

The best thing is to take them to their father for peace to reign, I don't think the man would intentionally hurt those kids but seeing that he's not their father, she didn't think he's capable of correcting them so make she carry dem go give dia papa.😏

You dey the man house yet you no want make your children enjoy the man as a father figure too, mtcheeew!

Next story please!😏
Single mums are disasters I will rather die than marry one

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
Why is he just saying this now? He already knew before they got married.

Unless the kids did something to piss him off?

The situation is hypocritical and annoying.

The mother says the man can't discipline the kids because the child isn't theirs but when the man provides for them, they keep quiet.

Blended families are just a shit show, I'm happy I don't have kids.

Your last statement is an eye opener?

What dafuq is the matter with you Sharon?
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
flokii:
It's not even proper for you as a man to be taking care of kids that are not yours.. after investing heavily on the kids. they'd still look for their real fathers when they come of age.

For the ladies.. any man wey don pump you and you born pikin for am, just stay with him and save the world all the stress.
They won't listen they continue to open legs for bad boys
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
DaTruths:
The man is a fool.

Why would he accept to marry her with her kids in the first place?

That aside, why didn't he tell her to take the kids to their father before taking her in?

Now everything don dey go as you agreed, you suddenly want her to throw away her children.

A simp is a simp, he woke up late Sha.
Haha
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by OkayDaddy: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man

You can ask her to bring them into your house.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Metrofox(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kevin Samuels talk this thing grin
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Gospel2Day: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
The solution is simple: The woman should start working and supporting her kids from previous relationship or marriage, and let the man focus on his own children.
The financial burden may he too much for the man to bear alone.
The woman too should show empathy and understanding.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Blazadenise(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Naa money they cause this wahala like this.... If money they / the wife too they support and helping the other children and didn't Boda the man for there upkeep the man will never complain... A woman must learn to finanically independent..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.