Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) (41231 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Abbeytoy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you're broke, don't marry... But you're broke your and still marry person wey get overload a ah. Marriage is for the rich.

But if you get money and ready for charity, please marry and even marry as many as possible.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
Nice skit
Or deh
Everything na skit
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by BennyDGreat: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
Why is he just saying this now? He already knew before they got married.

Unless the kids did something to piss him off?

The situation is hypocritical and annoying.

The mother says the man can't discipline the kids because the child isn't theirs but when the man provides for them, they keep quiet.

Blended families are just a shit show, I'm happy I don't have kids.

Reality has dawned on him.

The summary is he can't cope anymore and the woman doesn't appear to be helping matters with the way she spoke in that short vid
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by AfonjaPriest: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
His wickedness is palpable.
He knew she had children, why did he marry her if he didn't want to?
Has the love he had for her gone the wrong way? Somebody please help me to wonder.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by AfonjaPriest: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
His wickednéss is palpable.
He knew she had children, why did he marry her if he didn't want to?
Has the love he had for her gone the wrong way? Somebody please help me to wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by KoladeChris24(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
She should just leave the man.

Men, if you marry a woman that already has a child or children, you've become the father of that child or those children.

No woman would ever be able to leave her children behind.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Ubdavis(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
This one na just exit strategy
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Na the children caught between all of this I pity pass. undecided

I don't. Situations like this are common in the US/UK.

If the step dad tries to reprimand or discipline them, they tell him he's not their dad. But when he wants to provide for them, they don't say that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by hobat4cash(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eniolohunda:

The man is not making any sense. Since he knew he would not be able to take care of those kids, why did he marry their mother? After all, he saw her with the kids and he agreed to marry.
Change is d only constant in life, things have changed, him no want do again no be by force. She has a choice to make. I support the man 100%. I can't train another man's children in this Buhari's economy while their father is alive and probably doing well. Worst still, children I am feeding and training I can't even send them on errands, abeg make everybody answer their papa name.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
The man is a very wicked fellow. If he knew he wasn't going to take care of the children, he should have mentioned it to the woman upfront.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by flokii: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
It's not even proper for you as a man to be taking care of kids that are not yours.. after investing heavily on the kids. they'd still look for their real fathers when they come of age.

For the ladies.. any man wey don pump you and you born pikin for am, just stay with him and save the world all the stress.

4 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by abbasajao(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Who dey do the video?
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by madridguy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aamin and you too.

yemmit90:

God bless your wisdom sir.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Joshcoli(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
marriage dey clear love....

Oponu don woke
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Larryndelaw: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man
What is the contribution of the children Biological father? Nothing . With another Baby mama. Make una dey fear God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by flokii: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Michelle55:
He's right though! He can't be footing all the bills, paying school fees yet he can't reprimand nor send them on an errand. E no dey happen anywhere, she made it obvious that he isn't their father whenever he decides to send them on an errand.

The best thing is to take them to their father for peace to reign, I don't think the man would intentionally hurt those kids but seeing that he's not their father, she didn't think he's capable of correcting them so make she carry dem go give dia papa.😏

You dey the man house yet you no want make your children enjoy the man as a father figure too, mtcheeew!

Next story please!😏

The selfish nature of women is what she is displaying.. they want to keep milking the guy while she and her kids continue to belittle him , reason being that he is not their real father.. She should take them to their real father na abi?

4 Likes

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kobojunkiee: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
■ I don't. Situations like this are common in the US/UK. If the step dad tries to reprimand or discipline them, they tell him he's not their dad. But when he wants to provide for them, they don't say that.
1. Na the same everywhere. Children will always feel they need to defend themselves when dad and mom aren't both available to do that in their stead. undecided
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by smokeyupu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!¡
GIVE CAESAR WETIN BELONG TO AM😎
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eyinju112:
What was she expecting? it always end this way. Not even child… CHILDREN 😂
Any close experience
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Na the same everywhere. Children will always feel they need to defend themselves when dad and mom aren't both available to do that in their stead. undecided

If they're taking shelter and money from their step dad, they shouldn't complain when he wants to send then on errands. He has taken them as his kids, and that's what father's do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kobojunkiee: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
○If they're taking shelter and money from their step dad, they shouldn't complain when he wants to send then on errands. He has taken them as his kids, and that's what father's do.
1. Ordinarily, it should be that way but kids need to be taught these things, not expected to figure it out for themselves. undecided
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by DaTruths: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
The man is a fool.

Why would he accept to marry her with her kids in the first place?

That aside, why didn't he tell her to take the kids to their father before taking her in?

Now everything don dey go as you agreed, you suddenly want her to throw away her children.

A simp is a simp, he woke up late Sha.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Mercury12(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eyinju112:
What was she expecting? it always end this way. Not even child… CHILDREN 😂
u sef see am o. And one day the deadbeat father will pop out of nowhere claiming the kids another man train. 😂

Men don't like to train bastards.
Lions kills other lions cubs for a reason wherever they took over a territory

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:

I don't. Situations like this are common in the US/UK.

If the step dad tries to reprimand or discipline them, they tell him he's not their dad. But when he wants to provide for them, they don't say that.

then why not use that as discpline measure, you dont listen to me you dont get what u want

in most cases i have seen, its the missing parent that mess up how the step parent is able to displine the child

eg the child is under displinary period eg they wont by him or her a gadget untill grades at school improves, the missing parent will buy in trying to look better than the other people involved and this complicates things
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
The man is stupid. Oyinbo tok say "Love me, love my dog"

You knew she had children and you accepted her and her children. Now, you are rejecting them.

You can't be giving your biological children special treatment and your stepchildren another. Treat all equally. Children have very long memories and can and do become resentful and vengeful.

Jeff Bezos was raised by his stepfather. He even adopted his name. Steve Jobs was adopted. He later met his bio parents but saw his bio father as simply a sperm donor.

1 Like

Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by TippuTip: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8o84qDuLQ

Take your children to their father or else - Man tells his wife who had other kids before he met her and married her.

According to the lady, her husband knew about the children before he agreed to marry her.

The man is saying he cannot be taking care of his own kids with her and also the other kids from the other man.

Women are devils
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by worldclass68(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy

Hin dom clear for hin eyes
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
GboyegaD:
The man is a very wicked fellow. If he knew he wasn't going to take care of the children, he should have mentioned it to the woman upfront.

He was probably open to it from the beginning, but something the kids did must have annoyed him. Stories with families like this are all too common. It's just a shitshow.

As stated in the video, she stopped the man from sending the kids on errands...
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Ordinarily, it should be that way but kids need to be taught these things, not expected to figure it out for themselves. undecided

Defend themselves from what? Being sent on errands?

Do biological parents not send their kids on errands?
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by aestake: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U knew she had children 4 another man nd yet u still went ahead to marry her nd now u want the woman to let go of her children just like that. U're a very stupid nd wicked man
He don change him mind. Either she does that or she goes her separate way.
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by Kobojunkiee: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:
○Defend themselves from what? Being sent on errands? Do biological parents not send their kids on errands?
1. You say that as if all kids like being sent on errands. undecided
Re: Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. You say that as if all kids like being sent on errands. undecided

It is not for them to like. What's your point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.