Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How To Make A Marriage Spicy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Marriage Spicy? (16864 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by JERRY9(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Load
A very nice one,so many a time couples tend to break up and go thier separate ways just because they neglect the so many little things that they used to do when they are young and crazily in love.Its high time we all know wealth is an intergral part of any marriage but it is not all that is required.
@babel and doyin
Both of u should really grow up,if u wanna get personal why not get ur details and do that privately instead of boring the house with ur dry yarns
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ebos(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2007
Every person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Why being hard to someone who just gave his or her personal view on how to make marriage last and wax in love. She has not cursed any person. I believe the thread call for contributions, and here someone has given her own contribution.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ehie007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
Like i keep telling people, marriage will definitely get boring at a point in time.
A good way to spice ur marrige is by getting distracted a bit. Like som1 said cheat on ur spouse say once in 6 months, but i would prefer once in a year.

Lets be realistic here, Imagine you with the same woman for years, same physical feelings, same food and the likes, men na God go help man.
But when the kids come in, the marriage get interesting a bit, but for how long.

Any way i hope when i marry i would look for possible ways to spice my marriage up.

guess i should marry 3 wives. shocked

or what do u guys think.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by boysteve1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
Thats d more reason you will have to marry a club girl, cruise all d time.never a dull moment u dig?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ehie007(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
I think its best to be single. Just be a single parent and enjoy ur life.
Get some one pregnant, colect the baby and live life to the fullest.

wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bisii(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
ehie, trust me u`ld EVENTUALLY get tired of that kinda life, trust me!!!! wink wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bisii(f): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
boy steve:

Thats d more reason you will have to marry a club girl, cruise all d time.never a dull moment u dig?

like u`ld actually marry a clubgirl abi??
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
So many prudes on this bloody thread, asking whether one is married bla bla bla

If you cannot release yourself with all the anonymity that this forum affords

I wonder how bloody conservative you lot are at home.

I reckon you should try something other than the missionary position

bloody Missionaries angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
ehie007:

Like som1 said cheat on your spouse say once in 6 months, but i would prefer once in a year.

I assume your wife is extended this same courtesy?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by trendy(f): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
Spice up yourself by being unpredicatable, that way the marriage is naturally spiced up
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2007
i haven't applied to that institution yet, so i wouldn't know. tongue
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
I heard it's a boring institution with annoying rugrats and you are locked in this jail for life cry

grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2007
not looking forward to that, but wetin man go do? no-one wants to die alone and wrinkled tongue
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
alone and wrinkled

or in a polygamous home

*thinks* tongue
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Carlosein(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
@TOH:
I heard it's a boring institution with annoying rugrats and you are locked in this jail for life

boring or otherwise, do you believe everything you hear?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
[center]My Tips For Spicing Up the Marriage:[list][/center]
1. less sex, and more teasing
2. less sex, and more MouthAction
3. Flirt with Other people
4. Let the spouse "catch you" looking at them lustfully
5. have sex all of a sudden as the other in about to go to work
6. send sexy pics and erotic text messages via cell phone[/li]
7. Dress extra sexy and act like u don't care if they notice.
8. FLIRT with your mate like u would if you were were single.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by dj4wealth: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
I've seen good tips here & I'm seeing reasons why marriage fails beyond repair.!!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2007
Tanna:

1. less sex, and more teasing
6. send sexy pics and erotic text messages via cell phone[/li]
7. Dress extra sexy and act like u don't care if they notice.
8. FLIRT with your mate like u would if you were were single.

I wonder why you didn't add,bring in another woman.
Isn't that what you told us somewhere else?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ssRhino: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2007
Tanna, i dey enjoy you jare like bush is enjoying people dying in Iraq, keep dem coming
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by hajifaty: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2007
trendy:

Spice up yourself by being unpredicatable, that way the marriage is naturally spiced up

Try to add spicy food to your cuisine like Chinese Sichuan cai grin
Pray to God to take control of your marriage.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by dj4wealth: 2:31am On Sep 07, 2007
Some of the post here shows the Tsunamies & Hurricanes that battles marriage which are embedded in us.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ssRhino: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2007
Future of nigeria is in our hand ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2007
+osisi:

Lmao. abi o.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:31am On Sep 07, 2007
Quote from JERRY-08

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicey?
« #42 on: Yesterday at 01:08:36 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Load
A very nice one,so many a time couples tend to break up and go their separate ways just because they neglect the so many little things that they used to do when they are young and crazily in love.Its high time we all know wealth is an intergral part of any marriage but it is not all that is required.
@babel and doyin
Both of u should really grow up,if u want to get personal why not get your details and do that privately instead of boring the house with your dry yarns

Look dearie--learn to mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!If you do not like the yarns like you call it--just head to business secton or religious section and hook up with your kind.  For your info I am seriously PMSing and I am about to unload some not-so-rosy sh*t on you.  This is your last warning! Not in the mood for any of your crap ok? angry

Quote from ebos

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicey?
« #43 on: Yesterday at 02:51:18 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every person is entitled to his or her own opinion.  Why being hard to someone who just gave his or her personal view on how to make marriage last and wax in love.  She has not cursed any person.  I believe the thread call for contributions, and here someone has given her own contribution

Don't mind the ragamuffin angry  If we all agree on a given topic, how can the thread be interesting?  Like we all have to agree or something?  That is why I say when If I die and have an opportunity to come back to this world--it will never be as a Nigerian if I had my way.  Boring cows!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:46am On Sep 07, 2007
Tanna:

1. less sex, and more teasing kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6. [b]send sexy pics and erotic text messages via cell phone[/li]

7. Dress extra sexy and act like u don't care if they notice.[/b]8. [b]FLIRT with your mate like u would if you were were single.

Babeegirleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  Na you talk am!  A dey "year''
you!!!!  Now this is a girl that knows shit!!!!! tongue grin  I like #1 the best!!!! ----the tin dey tire person sef!!!! angry

+osisi:

+osisi, which wan be ya own sef? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin-------Abeg make you lef us hand nauuuuuuuuuuuuu Gurlz just want to have some fun!!!! wink Lie down on top of your "big bros" for the next 100 years and let us be oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by LORAIN: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2007
Hmmmm. Interesting discourse by u all.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by cgift(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2007
LORAIN:

Hmmmm. Interesting discourse by u all.

Who be this now grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by JERRY9(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2007
@ babel
Look dearie--learn to mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!If you do not like the yarns like you call it--just head to business secton or religious section and hook up with your kind. For your info I am seriously PMSing and I am about to unload some not-so-rosy sh*t on you. This is your last warning! Not in the mood for any of your crap ok?

Whyare u so so soooo mad,just gave u a candid advice and u wanna tell everyone how bitchy you can be.Comon go on and offload watever not-so-rosy sh*t on me.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2007
JERRY-08:

@ babel
Look dearie--learn to mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!If you do not like the yarns like you call it--just head to business secton or religious section and hook up with your kind. For your info I am seriously PMSing and I am about to unload some not-so-rosy sh*t on you. This is your last warning! Not in the mood for any of your crap ok?

Whyare u so so soooo mad,just gave u a candid advice and u want to tell everyone how bitchy you can be.Comon go on and offload watever not-so-rosy sh*t on me.

Why won't I be mad?  Can't you see we are having a great time here?  Prudes like you want to spoil the parade.  Who are you trying to protect anyway?  All these rotten Nairalanders who fly in the day time as well as in the night time? Come here and pretend and do crap offline!!! Please have some "cyberous etiquette" and let people be with their opinions! As for being "bitchy"--- you will get your chance soon!  For now, I got work to do!!!! kiss See you later!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bisii(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2007
, and topic issssssssssssssss, HOW TO MAKE A MARRIAGE SPICEY!!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by fesse(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2007
still on the way to the institution. will know better when i get there.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by toney(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2007
BRING IN DRAMA! cool
Yeah,u heard read me right!
Bring in drama! introduce activities to your marriage. If posibble pre-define your unification as a venture(before going to the alter).See both yourselfs as rangers sent from another world to conquere planet earth various intriguing challenges.
dont just make marriage a "FUCKING" affair becouse that is usually the first aspect that will bore you.
child bearing and raising,intra family relationships, religion,buisness, politics, entertainment are all but few of the issues u could weave into your marriage and make them matters of serious intreast. with u and your spouse on one side (the winning side) and the world on the other side.
Before u know it (God's willing) ur grandchildren are all over the place and you'll find yourself whistling nonstalgically to your spouse ", funny how time flies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

There Are Still Good days in Marriage. / N20,000 Tradermoni Tears Adamawa Couple Apart As Husband Drags Wife To Court / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.