Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Make A Marriage Spicy? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Marriage Spicy? (16805 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
omoge:

david, don't come pour sand for our garri abeg. we are learning how to spice up er er marriage with you men folks undecided wink

no be only boreroom oh sorry bedroom grin

If you want to "spice" up your marriage simply add pepper.

They dont dash you $100 every 12 months, its probably the first time you open the account. I got $50 free when i opened my first chase account, some fellas who opened HSBC accounts got free Ipods.

@ TOH, maybe not slavery. It ran off my fingers lol
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
meanwhile TOH what happened ?
did the obantalapipipi send you the dreaded "message in red"?
I've been very good lately.

since madam policewoman stopped reporting me and disappeared altogether,Seun hasn't noticed me in a while.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2007
HSBC, don't remind me of that bank. that bank is one hell of a bank. so you got something eh? okay, i must ask them why i didn't get nothing  grin

spicing up is the future ahead. (mom got me ready kitchen wise and other things i will learn from him). I'm not that concerned for now. lol you bad ooo,  se because of the peppersoup you don take am like say i need that haberno for wegmans to spice up? abeg  cheesy

i was to some extent joking abt the ameritrade grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol they do their promos in season. Except for Chase who constantly send me opportunities for freebies almost every other week.

That pepper soup was excellent! grin thanks. Now to do it again with proper goat meat. Now that is one way of spicing up your marriage.

- Dont tie wrapper everyday unless you have an excellent figure that hugs the wrapper i.e. it is a siin to tie wrapper if you have an ironiing board for chest.
- Learn to cook and do it well, it helps.
- Take yrly vacations with your spouse, it brings back the initial spark
- Whatever you do never raise your voice or fall into a situation where you say things you will regret later. Nothing erodes a marriage faster than harsh words said in anger.
- Trust! Trust! Trust!

And again add some pepper to ur marriage (experiment with some new bedmatic skills abi!) wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
omoge:

HSBC, don't remind me of that bank. that bank is one hell of a bank. so you got something eh? okay, i must ask them why i didn't get nothing  grin

spicing up is the future ahead. (mom got me ready kitchen wise and other things i will learn from him). I'm not that concerned for now. lol you bad ooo,  se because of the peppersoup you don take am like say i need that haberno for wegmans to spice up? abeg  cheesy

i was to some extent joking about the ameritrade grin

You're not at "Penn state",neither are you a "nurse" nor bethroted to mohadana.
How you no go smart
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by pilas: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2007
Agaracha Abia she-goat.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2007
No better jo! Offpoints! Back to sleep!!!!! All these used Tampon-reusers! grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by RedLips3(f): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
you dey mind him, osisi

crazy clown had the audacity to ask me "why am I fighting with them"

thankfully madam policewoman is getting bedrest for her amebo of nairaland jnr that she's soon gonna have. Here's hoping she stays away, wish the others would do the same

can those of us with "baboonic slippers" chest tie wrapper abi no?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
Red_Lips:

you dey mind him, osisi

crazy clown had the audacity to ask me "why am I fighting with them"

thankfully madam policewoman is getting bedrest for her amebo of nairaland jnr that she's soon going to have. Here's hoping she stays away, wish the others would do the same

How can?
you wan make okada drivers kill themselves.
any attempt to tie wrappers if you no get am for mercedes,na for floor you go find the "lapper"
It has to have something to hold onto

BABEELOVE:

No better jo! Offpoints! Back to sleep!!!!! All these used Tampon-reusers! grin

You need it.
after running around for 16 hours on ward 15,left wing.
You need a good morning's sleep
the night will be here again before you know it
Ben Taub Hospital needs you!
They can count on your nocturnal skills
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

lol they do their promos in season. Except for Chase who constantly send me opportunities for freebies almost every other week.

That pepper soup was excellent! grin thanks. Now to do it again with proper goat meat. Now that is one way of spicing up your marriage.

- Dont tie wrapper everyday unless you have an excellent figure that hugs the wrapper i.e. it is a siin to tie wrapper if you have an ironiing board for chest.
- Learn to cook and do it well, it helps.
- Take yrly vacations with your spouse, it brings back the initial spark
- Whatever you do never raise your voice or fall into a situation where you say things you will regret later. Nothing erodes a marriage faster than harsh words said in anger.- Trust! Trust! Trust!

And again add some pepper to your marriage (experiment with some new bedmatic skills abi!) wink

so true.
words are powerful.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2007
Red_Lips:

When wrappers were invented they had you in mind wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2007
Still Offtopics!------------------To my "nursing" shit packing job!  Just sealed the deal on my HUMVEE!---paid cassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh! grin It's been fun as usual!  See you elsehere fanssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!Peace the Hell out!!!!  See you guys at the "Flirting Zone" It is Soca time tonight!---------Boring Thread! kiss
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Still Offtopics!------------------To my "nursing" shit packing job!  Just sealed the deal on my HUMVEE!---paid cassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh! grin It's been fun as usual!  See you elsehere fanssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!Peace the Hell out!!!!  See you guys at the "Flirting Zone" It is Soca time tonight!---------Boring Thread! kiss

Maybe you wanted to say HUMMER hmmm ignorant cleaner. Just in case you don't know HUMVEEs are  - High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles used by armies.

Still the same old black slave mentality. They buy the most expensive of cars while slaving away at 24hr a day jobs just to meet up with the bills. Is it any wonder that most of black kids in my town dont move on to college while their white colleagues do. While the white folks where busy saving for college, the other idiots exemplified by the above market woman was busy spending all her "cash" on "HUMVEEs", Jaguars and Lexus cars.

Perhaps you think we will all drool and bow in respect that you own a "HUMVEE", nah dear, rather it is a huge reflection of your very low mentality.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Still Offtopics!------------------To my "nursing" shit packing job! Just sealed the deal on my HUMVEE[b]!---paid cassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh![/b] grin It's been fun as usual! See you elsehere fanssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!Peace the Hell out!!!! See you guys at the "Flirting Zone" It is Soca time tonight!---------Boring Thread! kiss

my advice worked that quick ?
where are they sending you off to? Fallujah or Islamabad? grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
Did someone say "ANAL SEX"?

What's wrong with that?

If that is wrong (between husband and wife) Then so is MouthAction, and KISSING of anykind anywhere besides the lips.

How do people decide putting a penis in a mouth is okay - but one is the arse is wrong?

The bible said "Marriage is honorable and marriage bed undefiled."

Tip #9 - Try AnAL stimulation, with finger, fingers, or penis. grin
Tip#10 - WOMEN should play with her nipples and p*ssy while husband is close enough to smell u - The rule is - he can look, but not touch! wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2007
Anal kini? put your fingers inside shit hole? wonders!! grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
God Forbid

my own conclusion is that if you can dip it in a woman
then aint nothing stopping you if the opportunity presents itself
from puttin it up a mans arse

An Adofuro is an Adofuro
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
hmmm i thot this topic was about how to make a MARRIAGE spicy and not how to get freaky in bed eh.  tongue

Spicing up a marriage goes beyond sticking your fingers up someone's sanctuary.

As for anal sex, those things are supposed to remain in the realm of fantasy. Please allow your wife the priviledge of keeping at least one end safe from your randy third leg. grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

hmmm i thot this topic was about how to make a MARRIAGE spicy and not how to get freaky in bed eh. tongue

Spicing up a marriage goes beyond sticking your fingers up someone's sanctuary.

As for anal sex, those things are supposed to remain in the realm of fantasy. Please allow your wife the priviledge of keeping at least one end safe from your randy third leg. grin

Chei.
una no go kill me here.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
Tanna:

Did someone say "ANAL SEX"?

What's wrong with that?

If that is wrong (between husband and wife) Then so is MouthAction, and KISSING of anykind anywhere besides the lips.

How do people decide putting a privates in a mouth is okay - but one is the arse is wrong?

The bible said "Marriage is honorable and marriage bed undefiled."

Tip #9 - Try AnAL stimulation, with finger, fingers, or privates. grin
Tip#10 - WOMEN should play with her nipples and p*ssy while husband is close enough to smell u - The rule is - he can look, but not touch! wink

n gwanu invite the family pets also.
They can join in keeping the beds undefiled

I rebuke you three times!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2007
that Tanna's tip #9 no be tip at all. Her tip #10 is great.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2007
no.10 aint great abeg

that one na torture

i might as well go to a strip joint grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2007
why should someone be playing with one self? chei  grin!! this one from Tanna pass me to learn o lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2007
omoge:

while should someone be playing with one self?

omoge my sister even david dey fear me o.
am I that outdated that women have now started to finger themselves in marriage and I did not know.
That's no good advice.

there is more to marriage than what happens in bed.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2007
lol i know its torture to most randy goats like you  grin

Its a good tip, as long as the "do not touch" rule is not inflexible.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2007
rules rules rules everywhere

i am a rebel by nature

anarchy is the paradise of my dreams
and the only place I can establish that is
in the bedroom

So no rules please.

Soon una go talk say I am not allowed to slam the woman on the
bed like a wwf wrestler grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2007
1. make a reservation in a fancy down town restaurant and take her there with very short notice.

2. Plan a weekend outside the home to a hotel,even if na econolodge,just leave the house to another location.

3. Send her flowers at work on a day that's neither valentines nor her birthday.

4.send her a text msg at work that says "just thinking of you"

If any of you men do these,she'll worship the ground you walk on.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2007
doyin13:

rules rules rules everywhere

i am a rebel by nature

anarchy is the paradise of my dreams
and the only place I can establish that is
in the bedroom

So no rules please.

Soon una go talk say I am not allowed to slam the woman on the
bed like a wwf wrestler grin grin grin

please keep a neck brace handy and a tank full of gas.
you may have to drive her to the nearest E.R
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2007
hehehehe

all na play now

adult play no less grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2007
+osisi:

1. make a reservation in a fancy down town restaurant and take her there with very short notice.

2. Plan a weekend outside the home to a hotel,even if na econolodge,just leave the house to another location.

3. Send her flowers at work on a day that's neither valentines nor her birthday.

4.send her a text msg at work that says "just thinking of you"

If any of you men do these,she'll worship the ground you walk on.

All good and well said BUT, i'm not sure you'll be looking forward to a weekend off with a nagging woman. Aside from that tip #4 works excellently well, you should see the way her head swells with pride as she shares your silly text message with all her friends. Nothing could beat that feeling.

For those who can, write a song specially for her. . . no woman can resist that.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2007
+osisi:

n gwanu invite the family pets also.
They can join in keeping the beds undefiled

I rebuke you three times!

Where I'm from people can't marry pets - so NO they aren't invited into the marriage bed!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2007
davidylan:

All good and well said BUT, i'm not sure you'll be looking forward to a weekend off with a nagging woman. Aside from that tip #4 works excellently well, you should see the way her head swells with pride as she shares your silly text message with all her friends. Nothing could beat that feeling.

For those who can, write a song specially for her. . . no woman can resist that.

That one na suicide now.
She go nag you sotey you fit give am a "bishop weeks" at motel 6.

BTW,most women don't nag,we only want to discuss grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. / For Nigerian Mothers Who Gave Birth Abroad / Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.