Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Make A Marriage Spicy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Marriage Spicy? (16818 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ayo84(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2007
one of the major causes of marriage problems is sex,couple have to learn how to
Bring Back The Passion And Increase The Frequency Of The Sex In their Marriage,
check out this

For Christian Husbands Only… :
Meet Your Wife's Emotional And Sexual Expectations,Completely And Absolutely
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by mconqueror(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
Loads,

thanks to Loads for that post
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by fesse(f): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
@jerry-08. i couldn't resist butting in o.  grin so u're PMSing and u decided to be on this forum. kai walai that should be a serious NO-NO. u know the hormones in ur body are going wild and crazy and it tends to affect ur mood at this time. so pls o, don't offload any anger towards us oooooooo. biko!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Carlosein(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2007
abeg ma people what is it to be PMSing?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2007
my bros, ok e be like say u no get sister or girlfriend, but i go try break am down for u small grin PMS - premenstrual syndrome, usually the time when a woman is going through her, em, menstrual cycle, and she's "suffering" from so many uncomfortable things like bad mood, body pain, mild depression, bloating, u name it, all at the same time. in short, very irritable. u might want to be very careful around her otherwise any slight things from u, and she fit literally chew ur head off! tongue
i hope i made some sense sha grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bisii(f): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin
soulpatrol:

my bros, ok e be like say u no get sister or girlfriend, but i go try break am down for u small grin PMS - premenstrual syndrome, usually the time when a woman is going through her, em, menstrual cycle, and she's "suffering" from so many uncomfortable things like bad mood, body pain, mild depression, bloating, u name it, all at the same time. in short, very irritable. u might want to be very careful around her otherwise any slight things from u, and she fit literally chew your head off! tongue
[/quote grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bisii(f): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bisii:

grin grin grin grin
soulpatrol:

my bros, ok e be like say u no get sister or girlfriend, but i go try break am down for u small grin PMS - premenstrual syndrome, usually the time when a woman is going through her, em, menstrual cycle, and she's "suffering" from so many uncomfortable things like bad mood, body pain, mild depression, bloating, u name it, all at the same time. in short, very irritable. u might want to be very careful around her otherwise any slight things from u, and she fit literally chew your head off! tongue

thats soooooooooooo unnice soulpatrol, grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2007
wetin i for do now. i dey tell am the truth now. no need to butter it up. we all go through it don't we? better to have an idea tongue
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2007
@Osisi, Not quite sweetie - I said bring in another woman (wife) when the main wife is ill. (Are you suffering from the same unschooling as Thief?)

For the record: I object to bringing in a 3rd person just for play and so-called "spice".
[center]
HOWEVER,
[/center]
ANOTHER fun spicey activity might be to harass me for everything I say - cause It sure seems like THIEF is enjoying "getting off" on all my comments.

Is that why you do it?, makes your toto wet doesn't it? wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2007
You're a pathetic person, Tanna and I'm SO glad you arent Nigerian. You've no idea.

Just quit now and shut up. Speak when spoken to and stop referring to me.

Look at this bloody slore,  It's ok to bring in a 3rd woman to the household when you're sick and when you get better(which YOU obviously arent) then what happens?

You kick her out? Is that how you twisted mind works? Asinwin.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2007
The girl (Tanna) needs to be flogged publicly and sold off to equatorial guinea.
Maybe her eyes will clear after that.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:07am On Sep 08, 2007
She's disgusting. sad
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by fidelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
i feel  it takes the SPECIAL GRACE of GOD to stick to just for pathner forever till death or divorce come calling.
so we have an option: ask for God's grace or shag some more, cheat, organise orgies etc etc.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by adaniel(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2007
u've given very funny stuffs about keeping ur home spicey. I guess u need to make up ur mind "against" divorce. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Whatever u do, be creative and dont put the blame on him or her. Do most things together and love fun, that is, exciting way of doing things.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2007
soulpatrol:

@jerry-08. i couldn't resist butting in o.  grin so u're PMSing and u decided to be on this forum. kai walai that should be a serious NO-NO. u know the hormones in your body are going wild and crazy and it tends to affect your mood at this time. so please o, don't offload any anger towards us oooooooo. biko!

Haba Souleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Man dey PMS Thanks for educating the house.  Let this brother Jerry-08 be warned because I am about to bite off his "akis"!!!---and leave his "paw-paw" redundant!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tanna:

@Osisi,

Not quite sweetie - I said bring in another woman (wife) when the main wife is ill. (Are you suffering from the same unschooling as Thief?)

For the record: I object to bringing in a 3rd person just for play and so-called "spice".
[center]
HOWEVER,
[/center]
ANOTHER fun spicey activity might be to harass me for everything I say - cause It sure seems like THIEF is enjoying "getting off" on all my comments.

Is that why you do it?, makes your toto wet doesn't it? wink

oooooooooooooooh baby!!!!!  tongue kiss  Pay thiz bush peeps no mind at all!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!  More please!!!

Rock on baby!!!!  Rock on with ya bad self!!! Rock on baby!!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
fidelfrost:

i feel  it takes the SPECIAL GRACE of GOD to stick to just for pathner forever till death or divorce come calling.
so we have an option: ask for God's grace or shag some more, cheat, organise orgies etc etc.

Abeg errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-------- scratches head and yansh ---------- where can I find such a "GRACE" cry
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Iman3(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
Tanna:

@Osisi, Not quite sweetie - I said bring in another woman (wife) when the main wife is ill. (Are you suffering from the same unschooling as Thief?)

Is this menage-a-trois a temporary move untill the first wife recovers.Once the first wife recovers from her illness,what use will be the new wife?The new wife will have been invested in the first wife's continued illness
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
adaniel:

u've given very funny stuffs about keeping your home spicey. I guess u need to make up your mind "against" divorce. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Whatever u do, be creative and don't put the blame on him or her. Do most things together and love fun, that is, exciting way of doing things.

he he he he he he he cheesy !!!! I see say you nefa take JAMB yet!!!! tongue

You definitely do not know what time irrrrisssss!!!! wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2007
I-man:

Is this menage-a-trois a temporary move untill the first wife recovers.Once the first wife recovers from her illness,what use will be the new wife?The new wife will have been invested in the first wife's continued illness 

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Come oh!!! wharrra you doing here?  Back to political section before I open ma eyes!!! Oya--dey go na na!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? tongue

We are not playing here oh! wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Iman3(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2007
I wan sabi how to spice up marriage na.I hear say I fit bring in another woman if my first wife fall sick,so i want get to the bottom of the story.Guys go dey wish serious illness on their wife so that they can bring in another woman. grin

But,the woman fit bring another man,if the man falls sick?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2007
I-man:

I wan sabi how to spice up marriage na.I hear say I fit bring in another woman if my first wife fall sick,so i want get to the bottom of the story.Guys go dey wish serious illness on their wife so that they can bring in another woman. grin

But,the woman fit bring another man,if the man falls sick?

Now you are a very sharp guy! You know the answer to that question. The real question is that are you okay with "equal opportunity" shagging tongue

What is good for the "goosy" is good for the "gandy"oh!!!! wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by austino100(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
[quote][/quote]

just remember it back fires. Once it does that you know what the end will be

Divorce
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
austino100:

just remember it back fires. Once it does that you know what the end will be

Divorce

Oh yeah Did I divorce you when you married 3 other wives in ma living room and I served the "kola" tongue
You are not serious oh!   shocked
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by dj4wealth: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
There is fire on mountain. RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!

This generation baffles me alot.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
THANKS BABE(Love).

+osisi:

The girl (Tanna) needs to be flogged publicly,

Sounds like you're into exhibitionism and BDSM Osisi - and people think I'm kinky (Go figure!). cool
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2007
I-man:

She's not gonna answer you. Obviously the girl still hasnt recovered.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by dj4wealth: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2007
Sincerely i can't believe my eyes with what i'm seeing here!!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Tanna(f): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
ANOTHER TIP, for the ladies

#6-Call him at work and tell him that u were just thinking about the last time you made love, say "I really liked the way you, (bent me over, thrust so strongly, or touched your breasts, etc. etc. - Just name 1 or 2 things specifically) and say you are wet 'cause you can't get the thought out of your mind.

Then beg him to come to you right away, (he may not be able to, but the point is to let him know you DESIRE him).

#7 -Prepare an extra delectable meal. Very soon after he starts to enjoy it (you don't want him too full yet), come straddle him while he is at the table and whisper, "Dinner is over now. It's time for dessert." kiss

And my last tip for now

#8-We LADIES shouldn't be the Pillow Princess all the time.
A good man deserves to have his sexual appetite quenched, so stay off of your back sometimes and ride him face-to-face, backwards, and on the stairs - Anything that allows him to sit back relax, and YOU do all the work wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2007
ms Tanna, for once i actually agree with u o. hi5 my sista. grin now u dey talk some sense. abeg no deviate from that o. biko.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Agbo2(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
The objectiv of makin a mariag spicey is to ensure it doesnt fail
1 way of achieving this is by ensuring ur spouse didnt enter into mariag
wit unrealistic dreams/expectations.
You both must be aware the onus lies on 2 to make it work
not with either party havin one of those funny impressions that "Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured" abeg dat one na for book o!
having realised dat, u may go ahead with any of the suggestions by TANA and other meaningful ones
but definately notin clos to those suggested by babylove and her cohorts.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 1:34am On Sep 09, 2007
yes sah! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Is Getting Difficult To Have Good Family / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. / How Not To Train Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.