Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Make A Marriage Spicy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Marriage Spicy? (16913 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2007
gossip is not it.
I'm quoting you and your words infront of you.

why would anyone speak of their parents in such derogatory ways.
Most people don't joke with such things.

You have said in many threads how you sleep around
It is not a joke any longer.
And stop playing with God's name.
It's not funny either.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
If truly those are jokes then you have very poor taste in jokes.
very repulsive,I might add.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2007
+osisi:

gossip is not it.
I'm quoting you and your words infront of you.

why would anyone speak of their parents in such derogatory ways.
Most people don't joke with such things.

You have said in many threads how you sleep around
It is not a joke any longer.
And stop playing with God's name.
It's not funny either.

Please!  Just relax okay!  No fight na! They are my parents and not yours!  It is my business and not yours!  What's your beef?   Are you having a bad day?---- ---possibly extremely hormonal!!!  Please take a break from Nairaland oh!  Or just hang out in the culture section or religious section only--Too bad you think everything is a "bible" story oh!  If you are so offended you need not log on you know!  Na only your mouth God fit comot from inside abi?   Please have a nice day!  Frankly you are boring today!  Goodluck and best wishes in life----It has been nice knowing you on Nairaland! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

By the way!  Stay away from village gossips!  Won't do you any good in life kiss
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
Then please keep such deviant lifestyle to yourself.
It's not worth sharing with strangers.
someone ought to let you know.

calling me hormonal doesn't cut it.
promiscuity is no virtue
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
babelove, I was merely quoting your words. "as for me I can't look at one dickie all my life, I do my thing and he does his. I learned from my parents", so what exactly is one supposed to take that to mean? Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me. I'm not good at reading pidgin either so maybe I got it twisted but that's what it seemed like you were saying

Unless I and osisi got it all wrong
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

babelove, I was merely quoting your words. "as for me I can't look at one dickie all my life, I do my thing and he does his. I learned from my parents", so what exactly is one supposed to take that to mean? Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me. I'm not good at reading pidgin either so maybe I got it twisted but that's what it seemed like you were saying

Unless I and osisi got it all wrong

Thank you ladies---it has been nice---i gat some guys around the corner who need some real loving!   I really am a  guy's lady as you can see.  Ladies do not turn me on at all---especially fake religious ones according to Mohadana/dimka/okoroamadi/kelon/pilas. tongue  Stay here and "phock" yourselves with your bibles in between your thighs!   God bless your holy slimy arses! I hope you shout Holy Ghost!  Fire!!!!!!--and get electrocuted when you "climax" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy  Have a wonderful day! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  I beg I dey work---jobless, poor, hungry people!

God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God!  Because na from your yansh God fall comot!  Rubbish!  A beg go die! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Look at these jokers!  Men never intimidate me---e come be some local native girls inside the jungle of Nairaland---when dey still use thread plait hair  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I dey laff!  cheesy   Una dey krase!  Please go phock yourselves in the arses!!!  Bushmeats! Village/abroad---mail order brides! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
undecided    embarassed
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2007
uh huh. nevermind then

mo ro pe eyin ti ori e pe ni mo ba soro. were oshi.

How it that people claim that you commiting "slander" against them WITH THEIR OWN WORDS, yet after you tell them to explain themselves they start yaning gibberish. It was a legitimate question too.

asin nairaland.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

uh huh. nevermind then

mo ro pe eyin ti ori e pe ni mo ba soro. were oshi.

How it that people claim that you commiting "slander" against them WITH THEIR OWN WORDS, yet after you tell them to explain themselves they start yaning gibberish. It was a legitimate question too.

asin nairaland.

ROFL.
I don't speak Yoruba but I understood you.

A girl claims she learnt promiscuity from her dad and mom
she also says she's married and sleeps around
someone who has kids,according to her too,
all na her own claims
and then someone challenges such ugliness and another comments she gets mad and begins to quote Mohadana,of all people
The resident idiot on nairaland.

One doesn't even have to be Christian to condemn such ugliness.
It is wrong to sleep around and teach that to innocent kids
I won't let her pretty it up,not on a family thread TUFIAKWA
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Thank you ladies---it has been nice---i gat some guys around the corner who need some real loving! I really am a guy's lady as you can see. Ladies do not turn me on at all---especially fake religious ones according to Mohadana/dimka/okoroamadi/kelon/pilas. tongue Stay here and "phock" yourselves with your bibles in between your thighs! God bless your holy slimy arses! I hope you shout Holy Ghost! Fire!!!!!!--and get electrocuted when you "climax" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Have a wonderful day! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I beg I dey work---jobless, poor, hungry people!

God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! Because na from your yansh God fall comot! Rubbish! A beg go die! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Look at these jokers! Men never intimidate me---e come be some local native girls inside the jungle of Nairaland---when dey still use thead plat hair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I dey laff! cheesy Una dey krase! Please go phock yourselves in the arses!!! Bushmeats! Village/abroad---mail order brides! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I said this to your alter ego militia.
You are a sorry excuse for womanhood.

everyone knows who the bushmeat is of the 2 of us.
when I moved to the US,you were probably perfecting your dirty skills in Italy.
and then ended up with some unfortunate unsuspecting male in Houston Texas.
I feel sorry for those poor kids
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by soulpatrol(f): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2007
ladies, why are u disgracing urselves like this now? jeez, this is like primary school all over again. and some of u on here are supposed to be "married". apparently, it means leaving ur senses behind too huh? undecided what a bunch of skeezers!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by davidylan7(m): 2:35am On Sep 18, 2007
i'm not surprised, militia is at it again, trying so hard to appear humorous little knowing it simply makes her look ridiculous.

BABEELOVE:

Thank you ladies---it has been nice---i gat some guys around the corner who need some real loving! I really am a guy's lady as you can see. Ladies do not turn me on at all---especially fake religious ones according to Mohadana/dimka/okoroamadi/kelon/pilas. tongue Stay here and "phock" yourselves with your bibles in between your thighs! God bless your holy slimy arses! I hope you shout Holy Ghost! Fire!!!!!!--and get electrocuted when you "climax" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Have a wonderful day! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I beg I dey work---jobless, poor, hungry people!

God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God! Because na from your yansh God fall comot! Rubbish! A beg go die! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Look at these jokers! Men never intimidate me---e come be some local native girls inside the jungle of Nairaland---when dey still use thead plat hair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I dey laff! cheesy Una dey krase! Please go phock yourselves in the arses!!! Bushmeats! Village/abroad---mail order brides! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What is the meaning of all this emoticon-laced gibberish? Anyone who actually laughs after reading this has major issues.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19am On Sep 18, 2007
I'm glad I barely understand pidgin so I tend to ignore her garbage.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 4:03am On Sep 18, 2007
soulpatrol:

ladies, why are u disgracing urselves like this now? jeez, this is like primary school all over again. and some of u on here are supposed to be "married". apparently, it means leaving your senses behind too huh? undecided what a bunch of skeezers!

eh yaaaaaaaa na so the marriage thing  dey pain you reach ?
kpele tongue
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by pilas: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
what is that fake pretender +osisi problem?militia is an Agaracha (an igbo woman character).remember her mom is from Asaba the igbo of Delta.many igbo women behave like her in The Usa and in their village.many igbo women sleep around on their marriage.its not a taboo to them.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Oh yeah! As for you! I have to excercise extreme caution when addressing you! The only thing I will tell you is that as an "expectant" mother you claim to be---be careful as to how you mention other peoples kids! You claim to be religiously "happily" married abi? And you are expecting? And you dey for Nairaland! Nairaland na where you wan spend your bed rest time abi? What slowpoke comes to Nairaland an announces such a thing? I am so sorry for you! All this time you spend on Nairaland gossipping and "wholeying" I say be careful! I am not going to say more than this!

Hey! Ashewo master Pilas---This one is yours! I do not want to commit serious "abomination" here so I will hand this one over to your delicate hands! Na egg oh----handle with care make she no break!!! Mother Teresa of Nairaland! tongue

Hell no! You are not worth the "phocking" stress! Take it to your "phocking" pastor! Village goat! Mgbeke!!!!

babee,everything I needed to tell a married woman who advocates infidelity and boasts of her parents whoring ways,I said it all yesterday.
You can print them and paste on your refrigerator for references.
Now work is over grin
We'll meet again tonite.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by pilas: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
fake mother theresa.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2007
Islander:

Babeeelove, u don kill me oo, please ease up, me heart nah good. Doctor say me nah laugh to hard it ginne pop open, cheesy

Nice thread I am getting my laughs on. Let me continue viewing in anticipation of where it goes, LMFAO,

@druggie, so here is where you are why I can't seem to find you anywhere. cheesy.

Me quierre Nairaland muy mucho,

Don't worry!  There is more coming!  I am so pissed at these "wholey" gays that I say today na today!!!!  This thread will be locked today!  What rubbish!  Person keep quiet since!  I say men--even my father did not intimidate me--then some useless neophytes with stinking arses are trying to pull some imbecilic stunts!

I say come on!  Next!   What the hell? angry  Look for your mates next time!  If I post something that bothers you---talk to you "phocking" pastor about it!  If I see BABEELOVE at your finger tips---we will dig it out!  Most of these foooooooooools are "Phocking" students who cannot even pay their fees---talking rubbish here!

Una go hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrram today!  A lot I have wanted to get off ma arse giving me constipation!  Useless pigs!  Una no know una mates!  Let's go ghetto!  That is the only language you gutter snipes understand!  Idiots!  Na God go punish all of una!  No future ambition!

Next!  Bring out your stinking arse! angry You thief of heart--I am ready for you today---Abortion queen! Ugly fooooooooooooooooooool! Bring out your smelling "dawadawa" yansh out here make I sanitize am for you!  Idiot!  Next time, mind your "phocking" Davidylan Business!  2 inch privates jam river congo!  Idiot!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
+osisi:

I believe in pure unadulterated love.
I believe in having God at the center of a marriage
I believe in a man loving his wife like Christ loves the Church ie,would do anything for her.

word!
Hopefully my marriage will have these substance.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2007
blue-sky:

word!
Hopefully my marriage will have these substance.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed Now you want to go back to the topic?  Whosai? That is not possible!  I say next! Idiots!  I am waiting or y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaall!  Morons!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed Now you want to go back to the topic? Whosai? That is not possible! I say next! Idiots! I am waiting or y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaall! Morons!

Are you calling me an idiot? undecided
and what was the 'hmmmmmmm' for?
I believe in christ, and think it should be part of my marriage. Is that wrong?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2007
+osisi:

babee,everything I needed to tell a married woman who advocates infidelity and boasts of her parents whoring ways,I said it all yesterday.
You can print them and paste on your refrigerator for references.
Now work is over grin
We'll meet again tonight.

Shut the "phock" up!!!!! You are so Phocking retarded that you bring your bloody bible to Nairaland and be disrespectful to other forumites!  You are still printing and distributing! How do you know if what I am telling you is the truth----How did you go to school?----You do not even know me!!!!  And you open your filthy toothless trap to insult me-  because we dey play for Nairaland  You are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!--because you want to be "mother Jisos" on Nairaland?  I say nice try--- If I cook for you, you no go chop am finish!!!!  I swear!  You mentioned my kids----No play oh! Hen!  I do not joke with them!  If you have yours, you will understand!  I will joke with everything under the sun!  But he he he he he!!!  DON'T YOU EVER IN IN LIFE MENTION ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN'S KIDS!!!!  IN YOUR LIFE! Who the hell are you?

+osos!!!  You can quote and believe what you want---don't  refer to my kids in any manner!  YOU HEAR ME!!!. -If not you will hear what you don't want to hear or see! Hmmmmmmmmm!  You say you dey go church abi!  Church will not help you if ever try it again! Woman to woman---I am telling you!    You can  believe wharrever so you can juice up your "Otu Umunne" gossip joint stories!---Village gossip!  Work is over!  You get work?  You +osisi especially!  I say be very, very careful oooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Hen!  OMG!!!! Look at this girl!  I am warning you seriously----I SAY BE VERY CAREFULL!!!!!  Do not push me!  Busy body!  Next time if I post something "walk" away and preach to your mates!  Mind your own damn business!!  You try and have a nice day too!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
blue-sky:

Are you calling me an idiot? undecided
and what was the 'hmmmmmmm' for?
I believe in christ, and think it should be part of my marriage. Is that wrong?

Why should I call you an idiot? We get wahala? The idiots know themselves! The thread is not longer active--that is why i said Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Can't you see what is going on here? Christ has left this topic---the devil has taken over!!!!

I am hear to teach these fools a very lesson this afternoon---because I am well rested and I gat the energy! So do your thing! No wahala with you! Na that "Thief-Of-Heart I dey wait for! Useless animal!!!!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Agbo2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ babeelove

Its very evident how sick u are now,

u apparently have no iota of decency in you

you go around different posts flaunting your stupidity.

You obviously cant get any of your baby boyfriends here on nairaland.

Better go grow up.

kiss my arse!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Why should I call you an idiot? We get wahala? The idiots know themselves! The thread is not longer active--that is why i said Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Can't you see what is going on here? Christ has left this topic---the devil has taken over!!!!

I am hear to teach these fools a very lesson this afternoon---because I am well rested and I gat the energy! So do your thing! No wahala with you! Na that "Thief-Of-Heart I dey wait for! Useless animal!!!!!
Hmmmmmm she isn't coming back angry angry angry angry!!!!!!!foolish chicken
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

I dont think they will come back,

@babeelove
hopefully ur not banned, every1 values ur advise aswell kiss kiss
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2007
Agbo2:

@ babeelove

You obviously can't get any of your baby boyfriends here on nairaland.

Better go grow up.

kiss my arse!

Its a public forum, everyone has the right to express their views, if u thinks she is flaunting her stupidity, doesnt that make u stupid getting angry over something you think is 'stupid'
Please grow up urself!

Can we please go back to the topic, even though i suspect this thread is going to close sad sad
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
blue-sky what are your own comments on making a marriage spicy?

for me? ABSOLUTELY NO wearing wrapper with hairnet around the house, that is the height of UNSEXINESS sad
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2007
Agbo2:

@ babeelove

You obviously can't get any of your baby boyfriends here on nairaland.

Better go grow up.

kiss my arse!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Look at this one that came to broadcast his "gonorrhea" ailment on Nairaland!    At least in all my "escapades" in life--I have never caught your kind of disease!  I beg move make I see road!  Today is for thief of hearts!  You have not got on my arses nerves enough to devote time to you.  You may be excused!  I am sick and indecent and you are addressing me?  Hmmmmmmm!  Mad peoples club!  How work today! I may flaunt my "indecency" but you are the one that caught the "disease" and have the evidence to prove it!  Mother phocking gonorrhea arse hole!

MoOdYLaDy:

And who are you!  Please move!  Attention seeker!  I have noticed you!

Bring in Thief-Of-Hearts please!  That is the one I have an appetite for today!  You did not know I was "sick" before!  Idiots!

blue-sky:

I don't think they will come back,

@babeelove
hopefully your not banned, everyone values your advise aswell kiss kiss

Let them ban!  at least I have offloaded a whole lot off my chest!  Who dey fear ban?  There are other websites to occupy my time with!  Rubbish!  You can't insult me and get away with it!  I may be silent for a while!  But I am waiting for you!  BAN!  If you want to ban! If that busy body of a Thief-of-Heart that goes about sucking corks with torturous venous networks can't be banned for not minding her "mgbatitious" business--let them ban me then!  Frankly my dear-----I do not give a damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn or a river!  Nonsense!  You think I am here to make friends?  I got to many--in ma life to worry about useless Nairalanders with no jobs!!  Useless idiots!

I say Ban!!!  See the useless website is crippled with nonsensical idiots!  I am only helping to thrash it!  This will never happen in better websites like Nigeriaworld!  Useless pussy and cork suckers! I say I am waiting for you---Thief-of-Heart!  Ugly-stinking-4 ft-mgbati- father- phocking-bitch! Maroko midget!!!!!!!! Madam the madam Etteh--of Nairaland!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Babeelove

It's me jare, seun banned druggie angry angry angry
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2007
debosky:

blue-sky what are your own comments on making a marriage spicy?

for me? ABSOLUTELY NO wearing wrapper with hairnet around the house, that is the height of UNSEXINESS sad

Lol, wrapper with hairnet can be sexy if your the right lady wink wink

How to make a marriage spicy, hmmm, im not sure, make the sex life more lively, lol, be kinky. I don't think men like women to be prudish.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

@Babeelove

It's me omo eko jare, seun banned druggie angry angry angry

Sorry oh!  I guess I am next!  Bullshit!  No worry! You are not missing much!  I no know say na you oh!  Face your studies jo!  Nairaland is not worth it!  ha ha ha ha ha!  ahhhhhhhhhh!  Paddy mi! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin  Kpele oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  I beg I dey go out!  Make I go enjoy my life!  Sorry oh ma dear gal!---I will finish them off where you left off!  Sorry oh!  I bit my angel's head off!  I am truly sorry!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / There Are Still Good days in Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.